Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Isiloon

This is a discussion on Isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ill tank it with manes.....i only need a 960 healer...
Page: 2

ub3rslart

Ill tank it with manes.....i only need a 960 healer

BobGreensley

Originally posted by ub3rslart
    I will come heal you I am good priest

sexa

how much it hits to a warrior lvl 63 with 1050 ac? (massived ofc)

Isiloon.. 4 tanks with either complete healer on each one or 2 1920's on em, a few drainers, we have like 2 every time we do it, rest mages using manes, we do it with like 10-15 mages, we kill Isiloon every day

RingWraith

Originally posted by morax
    cant be done with less than 3 parties... and thats with mainly level 62+.

We can kill it in about 5 mins when we team up with KONS/OUTKASTED. You need 1920 heals for the 5/6 tankers then you need some drainers and 3 or 4 mages to stack the DoT so it doesnt regen.

Good Luck
    Ofc it can we did in sacred with 2.5 pt xD

Malavon

Originally posted by morax
    cant be done with less than 3 parties... and thats with mainly level 62+.

We can kill it in about 5 mins when we team up with KONS/OUTKASTED. You need 1920 heals for the 5/6 tankers then you need some drainers and 3 or 4 mages to stack the DoT so it doesnt regen.

Good Luck
    i think we killed 150 isloon now.. and i want to say that yes you can kill it with less then 3 partys , 17 persons is minimum..

as i remmber 6 mages , 4 drainers , 4 warriors is enough.. but i think even less. I'm not gonna say execly how we kill it because somone in clan doesn't want to make it public lol.. but believe me it's just easy as that .

Malavon

1 more thing.. if the mages do it in right way , and warriors attack from maximal range , don't use "r" , Isiloon wont even turn on them.. he will keep attacking mages with range poison attack.. so actually you dont need even 1 1920 healer.. only 960 to heal mages.

Malavon

Originally posted by ub3rslart

because it use ranged attack on mages standing in right range.. if it would hit you with physical attack , 1 hit babe

Originally posted by Malavon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Malavon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ub3rslart

because it use ranged attack on mages standing in right range.. if it would hit you with physical attack , 1 hit babe[/b]

So, how much does it for a 62+ warrior? :roll:

kecimis

About 3000-3500, i think

Originally posted by cerebus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cerebus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ascendere
    we got 3 parties, 3 full parties

duffers, full healers, drainers, tankers, mages, something's missing tho
    If you say how many of each and an average level it would be easier to tell what's not enough, 3 parties with good levels and gear should take it down with minimal problems if the balance is ok.[/b]
    ok, lvl 70 tanker, lvl 67 tanker, lvl 65 tanker (warriors)
    lvl 62, 65, 70, 62, 61, 60, etc healers
    lvl 64, 66, 70, mages
    lvl 62, 66, 67, 64 sins

SirAlex

Lol guys... You almost dont know about Isiloon nothink ! :lol: Isiloon not hitting 2-3-4k Damame ROFL, Isiloon hits 25% of your hp... If you have 10 hp he will hit you 2 damame, if you have 1k hp, he will hit you 200, then lower and lower :twisted:

Way how to kill it :

You need like 3 warriors and like 8-10 rogue's also 1 debuffer priest. Offcause with good level and nice gear 8)

Also when you killing it you need hold W on him and make ur skills, also you can combo with W and RR+Skill

I've done about 100 Isiloons in MyKo and like 10-15 in UsKo (Was hard to find friends with which to kill)

Good Luck

petsmar2

Basically what everyone else said...
    one full debuffer that keeps massiving/using abyss fires/debuffing/rezzing
    4+ tankers with their own 1920 healer
    as many mages/sins as possible to stop the regeneration
    also I heard that weapons without poison hit for more damage since isiloon absorbs it, so gigas/weapons without elemental would hit the most...

btw my clan/ally clan are having problems getting the key on the last floor before isiloon (isiloons servant floor)...we had 3 full parties and only 1 of them could get a key and move down to the isiloon floor and we were trying to get a key from the servants for over a hour at least...is there any tips on getting down to the isiloon floor quickly?

Piranha_Rogue

Originally posted by SirAlex
    Lol guys... You almost dont know about Isiloon nothink ! *:lol: *Isiloon not hitting 2-3-4k Damame ROFL, Isiloon hits 25% of your hp... If you have 10 hp he will hit you 2 damame, if you have 1k hp, he will hit you 200, then lower and lower *:twisted: *
    and RR+Skill

I've done about 100 Isiloons in MyKo and like 10-15 in UsKo (Was hard to find friends with which to kill)

Good Luck
    Maybe thats true in MyKo but in USKO its not... I dont think 25% of my hp is 3600hp ^^
    I got 1 hitted by isiloon... after we give up killing it every1 left floor except me and the bitch wanted to make sex with me so hard that runned 25 meters and slapped me (fatal woman) :roll:

ID4N

in apocalypse we did isiloon in like 30 secs with like 7 warriors, 10+ sins and mass mages who dot it, and dont forget a healer for each warrior and a duffer that always reduff..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast