Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Isiloon

This is a discussion on Isiloon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; While you tanking Isiloon it will hit you 25% of your hp, if you will start run it proly can ...
Page: 3

SirAlex

While you tanking Isiloon it will hit you 25% of your hp, if you will start run it proly can 1 hit you, i never runned so i dont know. And YES its same in UsKo

ID4N

Originally posted by SirAlex
    While you tanking Isiloon it will hit you 25% of your hp, if you will start run it proly can 1 hit you, i never runned so i dont know. And YES its same in UsKo
    thats not true, isiloon can 1 hit u even if u tank it, or else it changed O_o

SirAlex

We killed Isiloon 2 hours ago in MyKo, after 8 hours if we will have people i will make movie how we killing it.

Warrior luring Isiloon and priest healing him, then priest sleep's Isiloon and bp without buffs going tank it, after 2sec tanking everyone jumps on it with holding W ( Dont know why Bp always going tank it at first, but im sure it hits 25% of hp, i always was tanking it without buffs) My friend in Diez "DarkSfinx" was making same with his old clan, not Blood (or maybe with Blood too i dont know)

SirKnight

Originally posted by SirAlex
    We killed Isiloon 2 hours ago in MyKo, after 8 hours if we will have people i will make movie how we killing it.

Warrior luring Isiloon and priest healing him, then priest sleep's Isiloon and bp without buffs going tank it, after 2sec tanking everyone jumps on it with holding W ( Dont know why Bp always going tank it at first, but im sure it hits 25% of hp, i always was tanking it without buffs) My friend in Diez "DarkSfinx" was making same with his old clan, not Blood (or maybe with Blood too i dont know)
    Not sure about 25%
    btw what server r u playing in myko ?

SirAlex

Deimos 64 warrior, But i will move to Edana, gonna give UsKo one more try... Login in MyKo is fucked, and its lagging sometimes but its better then with dupes and shit like that...

petsmar2

BUMP...if anyone has an answer to this plz reply.

Originally posted by petsmar2
    btw my clan/ally clan are having problems getting the key on the last floor before isiloon (isiloons servant floor)...we had 3 full parties and only 1 of them could get a key and move down to the isiloon floor and we were trying to get a key from the servants for over a hour at least...is there any tips on getting down to the isiloon floor quickly?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by petsmar2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(petsmar2)</div>
    BUMP...if anyone has an answer to this plz reply.

<!--QuoteBegin-petsmar2
    btw my clan/ally clan are having problems getting the key on the last floor before isiloon (isiloons servant floor)...we had 3 full parties and only 1 of them could get a key and move down to the isiloon floor and we were trying to get a key from the servants for over a hour at least...is there any tips on getting down to the isiloon floor quickly?
    [/b]

kill them faster...they have an extremely shitty drop rate...when u go to do isiloon bring a bunch of cash with u then when u get a key give it to 1 person(a mage or someone who still has plenty of pots) have any1 who needs to repot town and go to the respawn room on the 5th floor i think and buy more pots from the potion store...when every1 is fully repotted then go do isiloon

hope that made sense :shock:

petsmar2

Damn I guess there is no other way of avoiding the shitty drop rate on the servant floor...we just hate how long it takes to get a key but I guess we have to deal with it...well...thanks for reply :?

cerebus

Originally posted by Ascendere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ascendere)</div>
    Originally posted by cerebus@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ascendere

we got 3 parties, 3 full parties

duffers, full healers, drainers, tankers, mages, something's missing tho

If you say how many of each and an average level it would be easier to tell what's not enough, 3 parties with good levels and gear should take it down with minimal problems if the balance is ok.
    ok, lvl 70 tanker, lvl 67 tanker, lvl 65 tanker (warriors)
    lvl 62, 65, 70, 62, 61, 60, etc healers
    lvl 64, 66, 70, mages
    lvl 62, 66, 67, 64 sins[/b]
    Get more mages, at least 2-3 more. Taking none of the sins can tank it I'd say 1-2 tanker more doesn't hurt as well, it's really safer with more tankers too, so the damage spreads out a bit. Number of sins really isn't that important, it's just speeds up the start alot. As for priests we normally do/did it with 1 1920 on each tanker and, if a healer to spare, one who only rezz/debuff.

Originally posted by Oblivion
    Isiloon.. 4 tanks with either complete healer on each one or 2 1920's on em, a few drainers, we have like 2 every time we do it, rest mages using manes, we do it with like 10-15 mages, we kill Isiloon every day
    Down within the minute, then again, we do it with like 8+ 70's a time.

Isiloon is easy with shitload of mages.. Tank it and let the mages cast manes outside melee range, rogues drain it when possible. If you can't do it, get more people

DANTE_

I´d say if you wanna kill it take 2 meele partys 1 full mage party and 1 priest must always rezz and debuff all time.
    Mages only use Manes of fire if u dot it, it will atack them and their dead. Make sure you have enough warriors
    I´d say 4-6 lvl65 -70 warriors maybe 2-4 sins. One heal 1920 on each should do it just stop hitting when u get hit
    for a sec then let your hp regen and start again. Unless your a lvl70 then just combo nonestop :wink:
    Abyss fire helps a lot but I doubt you will have enough everytime you try to kill it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123