ISILOON compared to CTRL MINOR AND GLITCHING

This is a discussion on ISILOON compared to CTRL MINOR AND GLITCHING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We have a lil clan at olympia called zero tolerance and they're a buncha turks dumb enough to post screen ...
Page: 1

Default ISILOON compared to CTRL MINOR AND GLITCHING

We have a lil clan at olympia called zero tolerance and they're a buncha turks dumb enough to post screen shots of them doing isiloon and say "ZT ARE BEST WE ARE NUMBER 1 WE 1st CLAN TO TAKE ISILOON" (im pretty sure that was the title of there topic at the time) , when the screen shots actually jus showed them bugging it and beileve it or not this was before isiloon being bugged was well known to any players let alone NO ONE ON OLYMPIA ever did it or knew of it .

Now from wat i've read the kids of zt will bull shit alot more in the olympia forum but when it comes to general chat they seem to take easy on the bull shit level and they were going WAY off topic on one of my recent post (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27957) where we've shown them deviles topic how wat they do is clearly bug abuse and so now they jus compare isiloon bugging to ctrl minor or if we say ctrl isn't bug then they say glitching and if we say glitching is bannable they go right back to ctrl minor.
    ZT also likes to use the excuse our tankers died 2 or 3 times when at first it was actually 5 times but anyways we have screen shots of ppl that were in the pics "neutral freinds" saying isiloon never attacked i unno wat happened.

pls start the "debate" on how bugging isiloon can even be compared to ctrl minor and glitching

PLEASE jus play along flatter the turks jus a lil bit

Being stupid isnt a crime , so there is nothing we can do against ZT <_<

i only make this topic so they stop bull shiting in my topic i also want to see all of usko how stupid turks are and why the couple hundred non turkish players of olympia are so fucking racist

i'd jus like to add any mod can feel free to ban most of the zt members there are 2 or 3 post on olympia section that are jus all turkish ppl speaking gobble gobble

armand0

as u see, no1 cares about u anymore, u can cry more

ps: the thing hakan_53 and lordofthehumans are far different than Zt did and ZT only killed isiloon 2 or 3 times, and it was 3-4 months ago

PLSPLSPLSPLSPLS cry more

/no_more_post

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Flippy
    Being stupid isnt a crime , so there is nothing we can do against ZT *<_<
    U cant just condone their behavour and allow them to to a stupid thing like that and get away with it. Crimes have to be punished true bring stupid isnt a crime, but doing stupid things like bugging isiloon is and rules have to be stuck to. Otherwise we'll have more chaos over what we already have..

fuck u pos everyone cares bout me its TRUE LO!L

and yes it was 3-4 months ago before anyone was even bugging isiloon on olympia and it was barely even known on other servers jus another PRIME EXAMPLE of how ZT is soo unlegit

THEY BUG ISILOON BEFORE EVERYONE
    THEY BUG FT BEFORE EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS BUGGABLE AGAIN

yes man slayer ur right but he already knows that and there clan name is zero tolerance but all they do is feed bull shit excuses go look my topic its good read http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27957 just read the 1st post by me if u read the rest u'll jus be reading zt going around in circles with bull shit excuses

I read Vidi's post and sounded like:

GM: Duping is ilegal!
    Duper: Macroing too but u dont ban all, so u can't ban me!.

Great defense. Smart guy.

Havvk

-_- another stupid post

armand0

Originally posted by Devile
    I read Vidi's post and sounded like:

GM: Duping is ilegal!
    Duper: Macroing too but u dont ban all, so u can't ban me!.

Great defense. Smart guy.
    it seems u need some real info.
    -ZT killed isiloon about 3-4 months ago, and only 3 times, those were just a trial, then they stopped killing it and only got a rom and shell boots
    -The thing what ZT did and other clans on diez arent the same, diez clans luring it to a bugged spot that isiloon doesnt hits while they were tanking. ZT was hitting it from range without "r" attack and no comboing, even i saw aeston died 4-5 times
    -Its unfair to ban ppl becoz of their actions 3-4 months ago while there is no such bug abuse thing was announced
    -ZT bug abused Forgotten Temple, aeston has hanguk sword, is nothing more than a lie, i just laughed at how ppl can go low for defemation.
    -They said "ctrl+minor isnt bug abuse, no1 banned for it, so we can use" but 2 guys banned in olimpia for minor comboing
    -I dont care what BS Private(crying baby) will say about my post.

Originally posted by armand0

/no_more_post
    ban him pls he lie

and no its clear and obvious that they bugged it and how many times are u gunna lie bout ur fucking clan members dieing we have screen shots of ppl in party guess wat THE FUCKING PRIEST saying iunno wat happened isiloon never attacked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFO ARMANDO i fuck ur sister i fuck ur mother this is not enough for u FINE i fuck ur father to or should i say baba

Road

Actually Devile. I was going to post a thread or pm you about the spam problem the Turks from ZT have been doing in our section. They have made most of the Olympia section impossible to have any real intellectual threads because their noob asses always come in say how they don't cheat when we have proof. Then they attack the grammer when they have wrose grammar than you (spamming threads, basically). I'll post some link and maybe some quotes later. I would REALLY like these guys banned. I think you should ban proven hackers on the spot anyway...

First Link: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19003 This Turk Alize started spamming a thread about ZT with how much better her grammar is. But anyone with a brain can tell she has horrible english and its just a case of a Turk defending another Turk with weak tired exuses. I suggest reading it because its funny.

armand0

go watch sexyenergies movie, u ll see if it attacks or not before fuking blame ppl

my reply was clear enough for the people that have the ability to understand

the one who deserves to be banned is obviously u not me, swearing wont make u right kid.

maybe i wanna be wrong

cunt, motherfucker, fuck, wanker, nigger, crakon, prick, bollocks, lentil, and bitch

for italians minchia , verga , cazzo , pirla , uccello , minca , ciolla , picio

for dutch Kankerlijer Teringlijer Schurftelijer Klerelijer Krijg de pest krijg de klere Pleur op Kanker op Krijg de tyfus

HELLO I AM MR ZERO TOLERANCE

I BUGGED ISILOON , BUT IT WAS JUST TO TRY IT BUT WE KEPT DOING IT OVER AND OVER.

THEN PPL WENT ANGRY , WHÝ? WE DID CHEAT BUT MR NONEKNOWWHOHEIS DID CTLR MINOR SO PLZZZZZZZZ RESPECT OKE

YES WE HAD MACROERS , WE BANNED THEM FROM THE CLAN , THEY NOW ONLY HELP US DOING BOSS ( cf viki in the ZT doing isiloon ) BUT NOOO THEY ARENT IN THE CLAN , THEY HELP FOR ALL BOSS BUT WE DONT KNOW THEM ANYMORE KKKK ?

PS : ill look like a smart man if i say that , so i say it :

i wont post anymore on this forum (not true , ill post again , but i look like smart now)