Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Isiloon /felankor clans

This is a discussion on Isiloon /felankor clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hm thats probably why every chinese person has a merchant full of bifrost uniques and rols/rocs/roms/scorpion shields.....
Page: 2

hm thats probably why every chinese person has a merchant full of bifrost uniques and rols/rocs/roms/scorpion shields..

hm thats probably why every chinese person has a merchant full of bifrost uniques and rols/rocs/roms/scorpion shields..[/b]
    True, but also i know that on Girakon there are a few Chinese clans who hardcore farm bifrost wratches (legitly ofc) and do so devoutly every single time it comes up. They are some of the truly skileld farmers on the server, but i really hope that they also aren't the one's who have koxp set up on their other computer next to them =\

ive talked to crazymagesofchina and they seemed to be gg. they did however admitted to killing g2 felankor but insisted that it was only quest and did not kill any g2 abyss bosses anymore after that. but they would always come to rezz mewhen im dead etc. nice bunch of guys.

ive talked to crazymagesofchina and they seemed to be gg. they did however admitted to killing g2 felankor but insisted that it was only quest and did not kill any g2 abyss bosses anymore after that. but they would always come to rezz mewhen im dead etc. nice bunch of guys.[/b]
    nice lie

more like you lot try to get first drains in. You cant kill it lol, leech off us more plys :S[/b]
    nice bullshit ...

PHASELIS + Miracle castleholder

Miracle + DOWN killing isiloon but since chinese koxpin it doest work every isiloon.[/b]
    Just wait till they start koxping your felankors

Damn chinese -_-

nice lie[/b]
    yea they maybe lying as ive heard ppl from my clan witnessing them bugging as well. but oh well, i just find them to be a nice bunch of ppl. bugging aside

not crazymageofchina for sure.

the reason they macro for coins and use hacks on isiloons and felankors is for coins and they sell those coins for usd. guess who buys those coins? people on these forums.[/b]
    Very well put.

China is a poor paying country, don't wanna discuss the weekly or monthly wage's of the country cause i dont know exactly but i know the pay is VERY low, so people there use KO as they'r main "job".

CHINA GDP per capita (Nominal) (2006) $2,034 (ranked 107th) / that would be about 170$ Monthly pay...

silence1337

PHASELIS is only allyed with Miracle and Monster not more lol[/b]
    pff according to you every clan you see is ally

back to topic pls :angry: :angry: <_< :angry: :angry: :angry:

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

PHASELIS owns csw on Akara, no1 really can kill isiloon coz buggers but miracle and DOWN try to ;p

PwnStars hold the castle on Xigenon. We are a bunch of old school players who only login 1-2 hours at evening to PK some scrolls.

Most of us work or go to school, so we lack the amount of ppl to kill Isiloon/felankor and honestly we dont care about it, since we got already decent equipment (+8 armors/weaps and +0 uniques) which is good enough.

No clue what rank we are, since we find donating NP some bullshit. Who cares the rank of ur clan, as long as we stick togheter its all fine for me.

Knoisy

lol at bloodline saying they take isi sometimes
    ya you do but on g2 with your friends sapientes
    and dont even try to deny coz finally we got proof

Kloud u are such a fag. Get ur facts straight before u say shit about ppl. Show those proof. Show me proof of me taking isi on g2 okey ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast