Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Isiloon /felankor clans

This is a discussion on Isiloon /felankor clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Go to offical forums bog will post it soon ( if he hadn't already )...
Page: 3

Knoisy

Go to offical forums bog will post it soon ( if he hadn't already )

nocomment

lol at bloodline saying they take isi sometimes
    ya you do but on g2 with your friends sapientes
    and dont even try to deny coz finally we got proof[/b]
    we have never killed isiloon on g2 cunt SHOW ME PROOF CMON! oh sorry u cant because u dont have one whahaha. Meow come alone when it spawns k? we will show u that we can kill it rofl ^_^ oh and btw. how u can proof that it will be g2? : O u will post ss's from g1 and say that it was g2? : D

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

cypher---> heaven/hell/forheaven defend castle and heaven have it for longggggggggggg :P

isi .... honoriscausa maelstrom and heaven fight for it alot
    felakor only heaven go for it i think

heaven 1st rank...(faking dupers/hackers/koxpers)

any server with clans that actually try to take over castle as a team now? aside from Ares of course.

we have never killed isiloon on g2 cunt SHOW ME PROOF CMON! oh sorry u cant because u dont have one whahaha. Meow come alone when it spawns k? we will show u that we can kill it rofl ^_^ oh and btw. how u can proof that it will be g2? : O u will post ss's from g1 and say that it was g2? : D[/b]
    Hey, look at this - > http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=158422 and shut the fuck up okey? Your clan leader clearly said it, you guys are worst then the chinease koxpers, because you actually admit it and try to turn the blame back on us, we have NEVER gone to kill a g2 felankor.

nocomment

Hey, look at this - > http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=158422 and shut the fuck up okey? Your clan leader clearly said it, you guys are worst then the chinease koxpers, because you actually admit it and try to turn the blame back on us, we have NEVER gone to kill a g2 felankor.[/b]
    my clan leader u are a fucking moron? My leader is Zafira not egzo ROFL i dont care about SG i'm from BLOODLINE not from SG WE(BL) have never killed isi on g2! so u shut the fuck up t**t. like shiru said Get ur facts straight before u say shit about ppl

This ss proofs nothing? There's one funny thing about Kloud. Once he seems to be nice guy and right after than he claims that u are a cheater bug abuser and so on. I also heard that u claim that BloodLine np bugged cuz we are on second place. The more u try to proof of me killin isiloon on g2 the more dumber you look thats all.

Royalassassin

im Sexy!

my clan leader u are a fucking moron? My leader is Zafira not egzo ROFL i dont care about SG i'm from BLOODLINE not from SG WE(BL) have never killed isi on g2! so u shut the fuck up t**t. like shiru said Get ur facts straight before u say shit about ppl[/b]
    Why do you think i care what shit polish clan your in?
    How does this ss prove nothing, sure it may not be a ss of the direct bug abuse, but its enough. He just admitted that his own clannys do it, i dont give a shit if your in bloodline, this wasnt aimed at you, it was aimed at the other retards in sapientos. But you to are allied, so you musta known a lil about it.

nocomment

Why do you think i care what shit polish clan your in?
    How does this ss prove nothing, sure it may not be a ss of the direct bug abuse, but its enough. He just admitted that his own clannys do it, i dont give a shit if your in bloodline, this wasnt aimed at you, it was aimed at the other retards in sapientos. But you to are allied, so you musta known a lil about it.[/b]
    read your previous post lol we dont know nothing about it ;o
    Hey, look at this - > http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=158422 and shut the fuck up okey? Your clan leader clearly said it, you guys are worst then the chinease koxpers, because you actually admit it and try to turn the blame back on us, we have NEVER gone to kill a g2 felankor.[/b]
    w/e i dont care about it just dont say shits about my friends in bl eot. bye

Imhotep

This ss proofs nothing? There's one funny thing about Kloud. Once he seems to be nice guy and right after than he claims that u are a cheater bug abuser and so on. I also heard that u claim that BloodLine np bugged cuz we are on second place. The more u try to proof of me killin isiloon on g2 the more dumber you look thats all.[/b]

That's because im the nice one, then there's Aviv who no1 really likes and then there's mike who's... well just mike, everyone likes mike

omg stay at the topic..no1 cares if u kill it on server 2 or not..and if u care make ure fking own topic -.-

Its just insanity ... they are making trubles where ever they can ...

Wow girakon people shut the fuck up, you had your say over who does what now get the fuck out.

Stupid little insanity twits arguing every fucking time. Get over your selves.

What do you expect of 3 clans full of 10-17 year old teens? imagine how it was to be on vent with them.. omfg what a headeche... anyway nn 12 hour shift tomorrow zzz

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast