Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Isiloon /felankor clans

This is a discussion on Isiloon /felankor clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Matt dont make me post msn convos of you saying how you do something illegal concerning 2nd server...
Page: 4

Knoisy

Matt dont make me post msn convos of you saying how you do something illegal concerning 2nd server

olympia all insomnio only isiloon RememberMe with ks Premotion >.>

They have like 30 noob rogues who auto drain + arrow shower the fuck out of felankor.[/b]
    so they'r taking felankor down with only drainers & archers ? =|

Wow girakon people shut the fuck up, you had your say over who does what now get the fuck out.

Stupid little insanity twits arguing every fucking time. Get over your selves.[/b]
    Funny coming from you. Hey, next time you want to 1v1 someone, why dont you pm them? Attention whore.
    News flash, we dont give a shit if your charecter still uses gear from lvl 65!!! Wow, shows how stuck in the past you are.

And to RW, its not that bad tbh... but i ask, how did you survive in hatred, a whole clan full or arrogant pricks?! Oh right, coz you are one.

alper15

in akara isiloon and felankor goes to fcking chinesea player who are using kosp to kill them, miracle was many time in felankor room to kill felankor but there was no felankor and it gives many ssīs that chinease kosper killing isiloon.. the casthle holder are we and we are only exping atm till all get lvl 70+.
    greets

Funny coming from you. Hey, next time you want to 1v1 someone, why dont you pm them? Attention whore.
    News flash, we dont give a shit if your charecter still uses gear from lvl 65!!! Wow, shows how stuck in the past you are.

And to RW, its not that bad tbh... but i ask, how did you survive in hatred, a whole clan full or arrogant pricks?! Oh right, coz you are one.[/b]
    I'll remember to update my sig more often and apease your eyes lad. by the way we weren't all arrogant, just about 95% why do you think we disbanded lol?

Again off topic,

Back on topic I'd like to know if any of the other clans who've been doing felankore / isiloon systematicly for a long time kept a list and stats of the drops etc.

And would mind allowing me to compare them to our own.

wow any topic can turn into an insanity flame nowadays... lol.
    Back on topic I'd like to know if any of the other clans who've been doing felankore / isiloon systematicly for a long time kept a list and stats of the drops etc.

And would mind allowing me to compare them to our own.[/b]
    well insanitys clan bank cant compare to other servers since we started doing felankors AFTER new moradon so no rofs . we got ss of each felankor drop in our forums but im too lazy to dig them up xd

Banned

cypher -> Heaven/Maelstrom but not lately cuz of the lag ppl dont usually risk theyr exp.. only on server restarts.
    (cypher server has been having lag issues for couple of weeks now.. and i mean very bad lag ... sometimes more then 1min lag)

and only after moradon expansion i have seen other clans down there to try and take it... for the longest time it was always Maelstrom/heaven fight and im guessing before we started doing it no1 else did because Heaven clan are extremely rude to us and seem to think abyss is theyrs and theyrs only.. i know for sure they have the castle for more then one year aside from 1 week where we had it. (not to mention before it was "finally" considered bug abuse they did isiloon/felankor on all servers for very long time)

few months ago honoris causa also started doin isiloon but i havent seen them in long time in abyss.. dunno if theyr killing it lately or not.. but definitvly not on restarts since we kill it 100% of the time then.

wow any topic can turn into an insanity flame nowadays... lol.

well insanitys clan bank cant compare to other servers since we started doing felankors AFTER new moradon so no rofs . we got ss of each felankor drop in our forums but im too lazy to dig them up xd[/b]
    isiloon stats can be broken up though

Its just insanity ... they are making trubles where ever they can ...[/b]
    The initial thing said was that insanity kills isiloon and fela, then in reply someone said sometimes sg bloodline etc, which is sometimes true. Then in reply someone said, more like you just get first drains and ks it, which is also true. If there was trouble started, it was started with the comment about other clans also killing isiloon. Regardless of its truth, it provoked a series of responses which were also true but nevertheless is the 'trouble' you're talking about. Without that first comment there wouldn't have been trouble, and my guess is the thread creator wasn't looking to hear which clan randomly kses isiloon or randomly kills it, but rather the clan who is killing it most consistently and is ready to kill it when she spawns at any hour of the day. A lot of the comments the ensued from both sides were completely unnecessary and didn't contribute to the thread at all but it was provoked by the initial statement that didn't have any contributions to the thread. So, this time at least, the trouble was started by someone not in insanity. Imagine that.

What I think is funny though is how any post about cheaters (no matter who said cheater is) on the official forums gets immediately locked/erased. Its kinda stupid imo

Banned

The initial thing said was that insanity kills isiloon and fela, then in reply someone said sometimes sg bloodline etc, which is sometimes true. Then in reply someone said, more like you just get first drains and ks it, which is also true. If there was trouble started, it was started with the comment about other clans also killing isiloon. Regardless of its truth, it provoked a series of responses which were also true but nevertheless is the 'trouble' you're talking about. Without that first comment there wouldn't have been trouble, and my guess is the thread creator wasn't looking to hear which clan randomly kses isiloon or randomly kills it, but rather the clan who is killing it most consistently and is ready to kill it when she spawns at any hour of the day. A lot of the comments the ensued from both sides were completely unnecessary and didn't contribute to the thread at all but it was provoked by the initial statement that didn't have any contributions to the thread.

What I think is funny though is how any post about cheaters (no matter who said cheater is) on the official forums gets immediately locked/erased. Its kinda stupid imo[/b]
    +1 :wub: so true

Diez

Castle holder Killedby - Claw - Deserteagle they kill isiloon - felankor

clans who would like to take it over is = Hope clans and Amity but we don't find good allies who want to work 100% with us

Havoc2

Felankor's main 2 drops are Elf Belt and Skeleton belt. Doesn't drop Rof's anymore but WARNING: IT DOES DROP CLERIC EARINGS AND MAGE EARINGS. It's a nice boss to do on a new server ofc, gurantee'd unique every time you kill it adds up, especially when we have to do it 3 times a week or more .

Isiloon is just like she has always been just take out the Chitin Shield. The coolest thing to see besides an Iron drop is duel WE. Thats the only duel unique we have seen so far.

ph3var2

cypher -> Heaven/Maelstrom but not lately cuz of the lag ppl dont usually risk theyr exp.. only on server restarts.
    (cypher server has been having lag issues for couple of weeks now.. and i mean very bad lag ... sometimes more then 1min lag)

and only after moradon expansion i have seen other clans down there to try and take it... for the longest time it was always Maelstrom/heaven fight and im guessing before we started doing it no1 else did because Heaven clan are extremely rude to us and seem to think abyss is theyrs and theyrs only.. i know for sure they have the castle for more then one year aside from 1 week where we had it. (not to mention before it was "finally" considered bug abuse they did isiloon/felankor on all servers for very long time)

few months ago honoris causa also started doin isiloon but i havent seen them in long time in abyss.. dunno if theyr killing it lately or not.. but definitvly not on restarts since we kill it 100% of the time then.[/b]
    Not that anyone here cares but yer sex4fun was doing isiloon before maelstrom even knew what it was :P

so they'r taking felankor down with only drainers & archers ? =|[/b]
    wow . .got my answer right after server restart . . stupid chinese getting felankors in ronark too . . .

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast