Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Isiloon /felankor clans

This is a discussion on Isiloon /felankor clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Felankor's main 2 drops are Elf Belt and Skeleton belt. Doesn't drop Rof's anymore but WARNING: IT DOES DROP CLERIC ...
Page: 5

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Felankor's main 2 drops are Elf Belt and Skeleton belt. Doesn't drop Rof's anymore but WARNING: IT DOES DROP CLERIC EARINGS AND MAGE EARINGS. It's a nice boss to do on a new server ofc, gurantee'd unique every time you kill it adds up, especially when we have to do it 3 times a week or more .

Isiloon is just like she has always been just take out the Chitin Shield. The coolest thing to see besides an Iron drop is duel WE. Thats the only duel unique we have seen so far.[/b]
    well, we did just see IB+ROL just a few minutes ago didnt we? ^^

Havoc2

They seem to do it with the same Ts's everywhere, first it was kecoons now its skeletons, was same TS's on girakon. Wouldn't that be insane if it was all the same people? :s

snipelord

best isiloon drop is IN + IB in one box

Isiloon was so fun b4 they ruined its drop rates.. /removed it on 3rd server :[

CS+IN+bus+bes
    IB+IN+2x bus
    roc+rol+bes
    IN+SB

That kinda drops all day long xD 9 Isi's a day... Good times in sacred

Isiloon was so fun b4 they ruined its drop rates.. /removed it on 3rd server :[

CS+IN+bus+bes
    IB+IN+2x bus
    roc+rol+bes
    IN+SB

That kinda drops all day long xD 9 Isi's a day... Good times in sacred[/b]
    9 isi's a day back in Sacred? During KE? When u couldn't go felankor room to relog to 2nd or 3rd server? when isiloon spawns 3 times a day in 1 server?

Why don't u all tell us about that one time when an Iron Earring dropped out of ur ass? We'd all love to hear that story old school GG!

You could do isi on 2nd and 3rd server back then .. Maybe if u werent too busy fucking around on ur noob archer.. sucking up to random human parties to get in, so you could gain some np, then you would notice. So come again newbie and pls bring some insanity ppl here i need a good laugh <3

Just a hint, felankor wasnt even ingame back then.

Just a hint, felankor wasnt even ingame back then.[/b]
    my point exactly, only way u can get to isiloon room on another server is by going to felankor room and relogging... AND GUESS WHAT!

Felankor room didnt exist back then smart guy! and u got dced logging from abyss server 1 to any other server...

and IF you were killing isiloon 9 times a day how come you werent all in +2s/3s by then?

RW why do u still post on these forums? u get flamed for almost everything u post because all you do is post bullshit trying to make yourself (OLD SCHOOL GOOD GUN!) seem amazing to all the noobs who read the forums.

Go outside and get a life, because your unwanted here. This was a topic of what CURRENT clans are killing isiloon/felankor... not clans that killed it NINE TIMES A DAY AND GOT CHITIN SHIELDS EVERYDAY TWO YEARS AGO!

God, you so dont know anything bout ko do you... In Ke you could just relog in Isiloon&#39;s room... and go to every server... Just ask Illuminati/Dream since they did it together sometimes... or ask any other old Sacred player ... So how bout you try and go outside instead of sucking up to ppl to get access to their chrs oke? Sooner or later your gonna ruin that chr, just like u ruined f9&#39;s rep..

@ back to work. Be back later.

my point exactly, only way u can get to isiloon room on another server is by going to felankor room and relogging... AND GUESS WHAT!

Felankor room didnt exist back then smart guy! and u got dced logging from abyss server 1 to any other server...

and IF you were killing isiloon 9 times a day how come you werent all in +2s/3s by then?

RW why do u still post on these forums? u get flamed for almost everything u post because all you do is post bullshit trying to make yourself (OLD SCHOOL GOOD GUN!) seem amazing to all the noobs who read the forums.

Go outside and get a life, because your unwanted here. This was a topic of what CURRENT clans are killing isiloon/felankor... not clans that killed it NINE TIMES A DAY AND GOT CHITIN SHIELDS EVERYDAY TWO YEARS AGO![/b]

buaha ur so wrong sherlock u could relog in abyss to 2 and 3

lol at bloodline saying they take isi sometimes
    ya you do but on g2 with your friends sapientes
    and dont even try to deny coz finally we got proof[/b]
    HAHA !
    KLOUD PLS
    PUT THIS MOVIE !!
    PLEASE !
    I want to see,realy.

You got nothing, we Never do this and never thinking about kiling isilion at g2 . Kiling isi at x2,x3 server = ban 30 days.
    Your info = peace of Shit !

God, you so dont know anything bout ko do you... In Ke you could just relog in Isiloon&#39;s room... and go to every server... Just ask Illuminati/Dream since they did it together sometimes... or ask any other old Sacred player ... So how bout you try and go outside instead of sucking up to ppl to get access to their chrs oke? Sooner or later your gonna ruin that chr, just like u ruined f9&#39;s rep..
    @ back to work. Be back later.[/b]
    OMG REALLY!?!? GREAT STORY!

TELL ME ANOTHER ONE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I WANNA HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT YOU AND HATRED WHO WERE SO GOOD THAT YOUR COMBOS MADE YOU ABLE TO SPROUT WINGS AND FLY AROUND CZ KILLING ALL THE NOOB ORCS WITH YOUR SUPERIOR COMBOS!!!

Ok maybe I was wrong about relogging in abyss back then, but back when you were in Sacred "getting IN&#39;s and CS&#39;s everyday" I was playing MYKO, Which didnt have a isiloon spawning outside of boss events.

Regardless, you saying you got CS&#39;s +IN&#39;s everyday is still utter BULL SHIT because if it was true, every1 in KE woulda been decked out with your "constant flow" of uniques. But, yet if you watch a KE pk video its mostly of a lvl 70 warrior with decent gear 2 hitting a bunch of lvl 60s with +8 dex jewels and +7 fp.

Just because I was wrong about one aspect, doesnt negate the fact that 99% of ur posts are chalk full of BULL SHIT.

I didn&#39;t ruin F9&#39;s reputation, only thing I ever did was insult some ppl... And one of em happened to be Matt so he kicked me off the account. I can guaruntee to you that stupid turks still watch Eric&#39;s pk videos on youtube and still piss their pants everytime. And I can guaruntee that those who play F9 nowadays (God knows how many) still get pms about how great they are (F9) and that they want to have their babies.

Also if i remember correctly, BuddhasDream was the real owner of PwnageFactor, and he just let you play it =/ How much cock did you have to blow for that one RW?

If anything I increased the rep of the char I play, (Which I co-own btw) http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198816
    Obviously as you can see in this video i am a complete noob and have no idea how to play this game <_< (Sarcasm)

Richie

cypher---> heaven/hell/forheaven defend castle and heaven have it for longggggggggggg :P
    isi .... honoriscausa maelstrom and heaven fight for it alot
    felakor only heaven go for it i think
    heaven 1st rank...(faking dupers/hackers/koxpers)[/b]
    partly true

cypher -> Heaven/Maelstrom but not lately cuz of the lag ppl dont usually risk theyr exp.. only on server restarts.
    (cypher server has been having lag issues for couple of weeks now.. and i mean very bad lag ... sometimes more then 1min lag)

and only after moradon expansion i have seen other clans down there to try and take it... for the longest time it was always Maelstrom/heaven fight and im guessing before we started doing it no1 else did because Heaven clan are extremely rude to us and seem to think abyss is theyrs and theyrs only.. i know for sure they have the castle for more then one year aside from 1 week where we had it. (not to mention before it was "finally" considered bug abuse they did isiloon/felankor on all servers for very long time)

few months ago honoris causa also started doin isiloon but i havent seen them in long time in abyss.. dunno if theyr killing it lately or not.. but definitvly not on restarts since we kill it 100% of the time then.[/b]
    partly true

Not that anyone here cares but yer sex4fun was doing isiloon before maelstrom even knew what it was :P[/b]
    true

also there are alot of other clans that take Felankor in cypher...
    PurgatorY takes falenkor easy
    BornHeros took falenkor alot but not to easy due to only a few lvl 80&#39;s and poorly geared chars (gay exp whores)
    Enormoses takes isiloon on a regular basis and have also done felankor a few times
    Existence (however u spell it) takes isiloon maybe 2-3 times per week
    Maelstrom has regular maintenance for there isiloons no felankor as yet...idk
    HonerIsCausa has done isiloon a few times, but lack lvls and items to take down in a timely manner
    RODOSTO has tried falenkor, but we failed miserably cos we all noops^^ (a clan of 6 members half drunk and stoned forgot to frapps their felankor mission....40 fakin % exp&#39;d :/ lol)
    PROGAMER use to do Isiloon on a daily basis, but now u will only find the top members pk&#39;ing due to them not needing any of isiloons "noob drops" cos they got their +3 uniques and +9/10 armors and weapons.
    and this is just Human side!

shit polish clan ?[/b]
    Mr.Josh,
    Insanity = multi national clan(Polish too), so please try to make a Clan only with guys from UK and then show me how Pro u are, Ok?

P.S (Why Always somone from Insanity do this?(flame)Kloud Start it in this topic.)

Why kids like Josh are not banned ? There would be much better here without people like him ...

nocomment

The initial thing said was that insanity kills isiloon and fela, then in reply someone said sometimes sg bloodline etc, which is sometimes true. Then in reply someone said, more like you just get first drains and ks it, which is also true. If there was trouble started, it was started with the comment about other clans also killing isiloon. Regardless of its truth, it provoked a series of responses which were also true but nevertheless is the &#39;trouble&#39; you&#39;re talking about. Without that first comment there wouldn&#39;t have been trouble, and my guess is the thread creator wasn&#39;t looking to hear which clan randomly kses isiloon or randomly kills it, but rather the clan who is killing it most consistently and is ready to kill it when she spawns at any hour of the day. A lot of the comments the ensued from both sides were completely unnecessary and didn&#39;t contribute to the thread at all but it was provoked by the initial statement that didn&#39;t have any contributions to the thread. So, this time at least, the trouble was started by someone not in insanity. Imagine that.

What I think is funny though is how any post about cheaters (no matter who said cheater is) on the official forums gets immediately locked/erased. Its kinda stupid imo[/b]
    lol last time we were waiting for isi like 1 h and u come on last 10 min 2 ks us gg and ye we are ready also to kill it when she spawns only at night 3-7 am GMT+1 we are sleeping rofl We are Always there 2 kill it. but w/e U ARE THE BEST OFCOURSE! bye bye eot.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast