Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Isiloon /felankor clans

This is a discussion on Isiloon /felankor clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GO BACK TO TOPIC IF U WANNA FLAME ABOUT ISI DROPS OR KOXP CLANS THEN MAKE UR FUCKING OWN TOPIC ...
Page: 6

GO BACK TO TOPIC IF U WANNA FLAME ABOUT ISI DROPS OR KOXP CLANS THEN MAKE UR FUCKING OWN TOPIC -.-

can any mod delete this fucking spam posts pls -.-

OMG REALLY!?!? GREAT STORY!

TELL ME ANOTHER ONE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I WANNA HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT YOU AND HATRED WHO WERE SO GOOD THAT YOUR COMBOS MADE YOU ABLE TO SPROUT WINGS AND FLY AROUND CZ KILLING ALL THE NOOB ORCS WITH YOUR SUPERIOR COMBOS!!!

Ok maybe I was wrong about relogging in abyss back then, but back when you were in Sacred "getting IN's and CS's everyday" I was playing MYKO, Which didnt have a isiloon spawning outside of boss events.

Regardless, you saying you got CS's +IN's everyday is still utter BULL SHIT because if it was true, every1 in KE woulda been decked out with your "constant flow" of uniques. But, yet if you watch a KE pk video its mostly of a lvl 70 warrior with decent gear 2 hitting a bunch of lvl 60s with +8 dex jewels and +7 fp.

Just because I was wrong about one aspect, doesnt negate the fact that 99% of ur posts are chalk full of BULL SHIT.

I didn't ruin F9's reputation, only thing I ever did was insult some ppl... And one of em happened to be Matt so he kicked me off the account. I can guaruntee to you that stupid turks still watch Eric's pk videos on youtube and still piss their pants everytime. And I can guaruntee that those who play F9 nowadays (God knows how many) still get pms about how great they are (F9) and that they want to have their babies.

Also if i remember correctly, BuddhasDream was the real owner of PwnageFactor, and he just let you play it =/ How much cock did you have to blow for that one RW?

If anything I increased the rep of the char I play, (Which I co-own btw) http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198816
    Obviously as you can see in this video i am a complete noob and have no idea how to play this game <_< (Sarcasm)[/b]

You have noticed that the topic is named Isiloon/felankor clans right?... And i was talking bout isi, your the twat who starts to talk bout other things ... So buzz off newbie.. I think you got some mental problems.. but maybe thats why u fit in Insanity.

You have noticed that the topic is named Isiloon/felankor clans right?... And i was talking bout isi, your the twat who starts to talk bout other things ... So buzz off newbie..[/b]
    +1

LOGOS: Some (random) turks.

lol last time we were waiting for isi like 1 h and u come on last 10 min 2 ks us gg and ye we are ready also to kill it when she spawns only at night 3-7 am GMT+1 we are sleeping rofl We are Always there 2 kill it. but w/e U ARE THE BEST OFCOURSE! bye bye eot.[/b]
    Were you ready to kill it 7 hours ago when the servers came up? no. Have you been ready to kill it the past half a dozen times or so? no. You shouldn&#39;t have to wait an hour for isiloon if you control it, you should be able to show up and only wait 5 min max. Its spawn time doesn&#39;t really vary. You must think she has a long spawn time because I only see people there about 30% of the isiloons.

And of course no one has done that to insanity. When I was human i saw bloodline constantly showing up with not enough people just in hopes to ks it, getting the box because insanity continued hoping they would get it. The only difference is there hasn&#39;t been a time since probably september when insanity couldn&#39;t kill it on their own. Even as human I always thought the ksers were far more arrogant and childish, two things you all love to refer to other people as. Somehow getting 1st drains is a giant boost to your clans&#39; ego. Once again i reiterate, the topic is about the clan who controls it. Since ~90-95% of isiloon boxes go to insanity and 99-100% of the felankor ones (not koxped by the chinese) go to insanity, then the castle holder on girakon controls both isiloon and felankor. Thats what the point of this thread is, and it was answered in one of the first posts. We know you&#39;re really proud about the times you&#39;ve ksed isiloon but its not something you need to say in a thread that doesn&#39;t specifically ask which clan&#39;s are isiloon ksers. You all blame insanity members for starting trouble but you don&#39;t realize how off base you can get yourself. I hope maybe somewhere in everything I said you all understand that.

The clan that controls the castle typically is able to better control isiloon and felankor just because they can close the gates, they have a nice cash flow that helps pay for the things you need for those things, and they have some sort of number, skill, and/or organizational advantage since they&#39;re able to keep the castle. I&#39;m not sure if other castle owners are facing this problem, but clans that want to ks isiloon easily bug through the castle walls, plus the chinese koxp problem. That plus occasional forgetfulness and laziness seems to be the only thing that prevents a clan from getting every single isiloon and felankor.

Knoisy

u&#39;re wrong havoc
    we got IN+roc and IB+rol

Banned

also there are alot of other clans that take Felankor in cypher...
    PurgatorY takes falenkor easy
    BornHeros took falenkor alot but not to easy due to only a few lvl 80&#39;s and poorly geared chars (gay exp whores)
    Enormoses takes isiloon on a regular basis and have also done felankor a few times
    Existence (however u spell it) takes isiloon maybe 2-3 times per week
    Maelstrom has regular maintenance for there isiloons no felankor as yet...idk
    HonerIsCausa has done isiloon a few times, but lack lvls and items to take down in a timely manner
    RODOSTO has tried falenkor, but we failed miserably cos we all noops^^ (a clan of 6 members half drunk and stoned forgot to frapps their felankor mission....40 fakin % exp&#39;d :/ lol)
    PROGAMER use to do Isiloon on a daily basis, but now u will only find the top members pk&#39;ing due to them not needing any of isiloons "noob drops" cos they got their +3 uniques and +9/10 armors and weapons.
    and this is just Human side![/b]
    well i only talked to best of my knowledge, and for a while maelstrom did 2-3 isiloons a day so if any1 else was trying we would know, personally ive seen heaven, endless, bornheros, that clan with the royal knight orange capes (forgot name) down there, and hc too. But yea i didnt mean to say that other ppl couldnt take it, i just meant i never seen them there.

and no we could not kill felankor in abyss yet most people are very into exp moods and cant even think about loosing theyr precious exp once for the sake of a guaranteed unique, this is as close as we ever got to have him drop (some1 atacked a guard by mistake and 3 tankers died after this point so we said stop, i believe 1 or 2 more mages doing dot and we would have done it)

as for isiloon yea like you said, server restart one is ours, after that he spawns just before or during first eslant dungeon, and noone is willing to sacrifice ed to go kill it, then next one not many people on for it.

and ph3var i didnt count s4f in cuz part of it joined the maelstrom family :P

nocomment

Were you ready to kill it 7 hours ago when the servers came up? no. Have you been ready to kill it the past half a dozen times or so? no. You shouldn&#39;t have to wait an hour for isiloon if you control it, you should be able to show up and only wait 5 min max. Its spawn time doesn&#39;t really vary. You must think she has a long spawn time because I only see people there about 30% of the isiloons.[/b]
    i said we sleep and as u good know there are restarts at night and how the fuck we know when someone kill it when we are sleeping? and yes we know exactly respawn time 8h 52 minut. We were not ready 2 kill it 7 hours ago because it was like 6am? when we are going 2 school/job?(RL FTW K?). Sometimes u are waiting with us 1-2 hour because w8 killed it so stop bullshiting and we got past week like 4-5 drops from isi ;o so its not 95% for you :-o. I will not reply no more in this topic. bye

Yes please do because you have yet to write anything that matters.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

koxping chinks can kill felenkor in under a minute... lol

vhf

Good to see random flaming in this topic! Oh. its not random! Its RW again

Well at least he didnt lie about 2nd/3rd server.. you could just go just relog on abyss in any server...

//* Yatta is the man. *//

Good to see random flaming in this topic! Oh. its not random! Its RW again

Well at least he didnt lie about 2nd/3rd server.. you could just go just relog on abyss in any server...
    //* Yatta is the man. *//[/b]
    Hmm maybe you should learn to read? and see who started the flaming you twat.. It was one of your shitty clan members as usual *cough noobs cough*

This topic is on fire,
    Wont take long before its closed, I dont think anyone didnt see that coming

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

You have noticed that the topic is named Isiloon/felankor clans right?... And i was talking bout isi, your the twat who starts to talk bout other things ... So buzz off newbie.. I think you got some mental problems.. but maybe thats why u fit in Insanity.[/b]
    i just wanna know what clans are

i only know how it is on ares

there is Vindictive & Ruthless killing isiloon and felankor and they holding also the castle together with badcompany..vindictive is on rank 5 atm, ruthless is on 72 (non donation clan) and Badcompany is on rank 3

so how is it on other servers??[/b]
    Maybe u should read the initial post? Those are "ARE&#39;s" and a "HAVE." Not a "WERE" and a "HAD"

So no, you went off topic and I replied to the fact that you were off topic in your post, and as well as its chalk full of bullshit... Chitin Shield&#39;s everyday my ass. If that were the case, every single priest in older servers would have Chitin Shields if they had played in KE, seeing as you got a chitin shield everyday from isiloon.

If im such a noobie why dont u come ingame and prove im a noob at this game, instead of sitting behind ur comp throwing around complete bullshit without backup... O I FORGOT! You quit before RoFD when the game required "skill." Or wait? Didn&#39;t you try to come back on Girakon? I remember when I played on Yatta&#39;s char early in the server how easy a kill you were.

For example... you remember that one time in Jeff&#39;s vent when you came in on my conversation I was having with the subclan member&#39;s of Jeff&#39;s clan... Started telling em how you had double dragon on ares before RoFD, and how you could make orcs leave CZ by yourself solo? *cough cough BULLSHIT cough cough*

LOL. You really like to embellish your stories there RW. Isn&#39;t it why they hated you in Insanity? Talked about all the shit you DID on ares. Quit living in the past faggot, your time is over.

wow vhf ur soo not random ... Yatta you talk too much and you are trying to sound smart stop please .... You were not in insanity from begining and u were not on that isiloon when "we" "ksed" her so why the hell u reply here ? Insanity is not innocent if u want talk about ksing or something start next topic about your clan and we will talk.

Cyaa

You were not in insanity from begining and u were not on that isiloon when "we" "ksed" her so why the hell u reply here?[/b]
    Because the thread isn&#39;t about the 2 isiloons a week you guys get you dumb fuck. Maybe if you could read you would have actually understood that.

I don&#39;t have to be in the clan to see you guys ks it, the clan I was in was also looking to try to kill isiloon before insanity got to her so we saw most of the isiloons go down.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast