Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Isiloon /felankor clans

This is a discussion on Isiloon /felankor clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vhf wasnt in insanity? lol ok think whatever you want and btw , its pretty much impossible that you got ...
Page: 7

Knoisy

vhf wasnt in insanity? lol ok think whatever you want
    and btw , its pretty much impossible that you got 4-5 drops in 1 week in isiloon as we get most boxes and therefore we get more drops which are like 3-7 per week

Because the thread isn't about the 2 isiloons a week you guys get you dumb fuck. Maybe if you could read you would have actually understood that.

I don't have to be in the clan to see you guys ks it, the clan I was in was also looking to try to kill isiloon before insanity got to her so we saw most of the isiloons go down.[/b]
    So stop posting bullshit about BloodLine. And dont call me dumb fuck because im not your parents.

SilentDaemon

So stop posting bullshit about BloodLine. And dont call me dumb fuck because im not your parents.[/b]
    RELAX h34r:

and btw , its pretty much impossible that you got 4-5 drops in 1 week in isiloon as we get most boxes and therefore we get more drops which are like 3-7 per week[/b]

read again my topic ...

What bullshit did I post? That you've ksed an isiloon? That your clannies come here going off topic? It's all true. So I will call you a dumb fuck unless you learn to absorb what you read because you are indeed a dumb fuck. You guys thrive on continuing to make something off topic, so why don't we just leave it at this right now, and maybe just maybe you can actually contribute something to the topic instead of flaming the clan that happens to own castle, isiloon, and felankor in your server. Man I bet that has nothing to do with it. Just don't ever go human, because pking against you with fierce was easy with no gear.. I can't imagine fighting you guys with a geared party. I don't think your ego could handle that.

Anyway I'm done. I've already addressed the topic and its funny how you guys are so hurt by the fact that your couple isiloons don't have a place in a thread on a forum for a video game that it drives you to say the things you say and exposes how ignorant you really are.

and btw , its pretty much impossible that you got 4-5 drops in 1 week in isiloon as we get most boxes and therefore we get more drops which are like 3-7 per week[/b]
    We have it easy server have few months already so we need only like 2 partys , and we are doing it before school , and work (not me im too lazy)

Knoisy

2 parties my ass
    I remember 2 weeks ago you had like 4-5 parties and couldnt kill it lol , your rogues were dying like flies
    Admit it , you depend on us to kill so you can ks it with drains

Shut the fuk up Yatta you little weak bitch go and read 1st page and u will know who started problems and offtopic here.
    And about that pk dont be silly ...^^

2 parties my ass
    I remember 2 weeks ago you had like 4-5 parties and couldnt kill it lol , your rogues were dying like flies
    Admit it , you depend on us to kill so you can ks it with drains[/b]
    man wtf u talking about we dont even have that much active members in both clans so lol. Just stop that bullshit i said once make another insanity topic so we can talk there.

Banned

koxping chinks can kill felenkor in under a minute... lol[/b]
    Racial slurs is not allowed on these forums.

Knoisy

BABYBASH got offended and you made him cry! ban stick plz!

Shut the fuk up Yatta you little weak bitch go and read 1st page and u will know who started problems and offtopic here.[/b]
    Thank you for proving my point. You cannot (or will not) read. I already talked about that, maybe you should check it you illiterate ignoramus.

Regardless, you saying you got CS's +IN's everyday is still utter BULL SHIT because if it was true, every1 in KE woulda been decked out with your "constant flow" of uniques. But, yet if you watch a KE pk video its mostly of a lvl 70 warrior with decent gear 2 hitting a bunch of lvl 60s with +8 dex jewels and +7 fp.[/b]
    In MYKO issilon was droping 2x drops 80% like we+re,roc+rol etc etc

I think isiloon in myko was disabled though.

Banned

just leave it Yatta, that 2nismo guy prolly doesnt understand 50% of what you write. he does reads, hes just retarded.

nocomment

just leave it Yatta, that 2nismo guy prolly doesnt understand 50% of what you write. he does reads, hes just retarded.[/b]
    u are funny ^_^ Yatta u are still lying we dont KS we can kill it and i'm glad that chinese koxper ks you felankor dumb tards sorry for telling that i will not post here no more but u are just 2 pathetic 2 not comment

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast