Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Isiloon /felankor clans

This is a discussion on Isiloon /felankor clans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u are funny ^_^ Yatta u are still lying we dont KS we can kill it [/b] And we care? ...
Page: 8

u are funny ^_^ Yatta u are still lying we dont KS we can kill it [/b]
    And we care? Read the topic, its about clans who FARM it, like yatta said, your 2-4 isiloons a week isn't what the topic creator is asking for, he wants to know about the CSW holders ( us ) has a link to the isiloon killers ( us normally, u get it sometimes, but around 80% of isi's are ours so it counts.. ) and felankor killers ( us ). So pls, no more offtopic

nocomment

And we care? Read the topic, its about clans who FARM it, like yatta said, your 2-4 isiloons a week isn't what the topic creator is asking for, he wants to know about the CSW holders ( us ) has a link to the isiloon killers ( us normally, u get it sometimes, but around 80% of isi's are ours so it counts.. ) and felankor killers ( us ). So pls, no more offtopic[/b]
    (K) w/e XD

Of course they can kill it... its only isiloon -_-
    You guys are just flaming they can kill it we can kill it, its just when theres KS there will be fights.

Insanity kills [most] of the isiloons, and we have felankors

nocomment

Of course they can kill it... its only isiloon -_-
    You guys are just flaming they can kill it we can kill it, its just when theres KS there will be fights.

Insanity kills [most] of the isiloons, and we have felankors[/b]
    so true but soon i will not care so much because i will not play on girakon : d ok stop now flaming and back 2 topic :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I think isiloon in myko was disabled though.[/b]
    yep, even if it was enabled, no1 would do it because there would be a high chance of getting exp'd

Fuck yes the 30 sec to 1 min delays on myko and random dc's every 5 min was gay...

NuXx

nice sig RW, u just making us famous ^^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Fuck yes the 30 sec to 1 min delays on myko and random dc's every 5 min was gay...[/b]
    I agree with you on something
    why u think every1 macro'd exp'd at aks and DTS? lol. With lags you might be unable to do anything for a minute or 2 during terrible lag, and it would take u a few minutes to die anyways. Go anywhere higher and u would get fucked lol.

And manually lvling at DTS is slow ._. so every1 just macroed it.

Impossible to kill isiloon on those servers.

I hated the extremely long login times as well, sitting at the server select screen forever was bawlz. I remember a picture some guy took and posted on forums of a dead skeleton hunched over the keyboard as it was still stuck at server select.

When i played myko in closed beta and till it died (when usko came out :P) it was illegal to macro... was only made legal afterwards... Cause there was no players left :P

In MYKO issilon was droping 2x drops 80% like we+re,roc+rol etc etc[/b]
    MYKO isiloon drops iron earing too, so?

GO BACK TO THE FUCKING TOPIC!!!

Holy jesus! I missed a flame war. I would have enjoyed to be involved in it too ;(

DarK

Fuck yes the 30 sec to 1 min delays on myko and random dc's every 5 min was gay...[/b]
    That's the way I picture most turks playing usko

Banned

Racial slurs is not allowed on these forums.[/b]
    Lol baby thats funny. The day racial slurs on this forum is not allowed is when every topic about a turk/every comment about a turk is prosecuted. Until then i should not be warned for saying racial slurs agisnt African Americans and any other race due to the fact of how much racial slurs go to turks.

Back on topic. GoGo vindictive/ruthless..kill all isiloon/felankor/ even is starting to kill ultima!!

wideload620

Not all the isiloons gota leave 1 every now and then^^

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678