Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Isiloon now a complete joke

This is a discussion on Isiloon now a complete joke within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As if it wasn't bad enough to have LordofDupers and Hakan_KOSP_TR bugg asbusing it, now they have thier friends on ...
Page: 1

Doc

Default Isiloon now a complete joke

As if it wasn't bad enough to have LordofDupers and Hakan_KOSP_TR bugg asbusing it, now they have thier friends on noob chars luring on clans that try and do it the legit way. I am sorry but I will now admit that for once K2 would be right to simply remove this feature from the game.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

+1

Imhotep

I like tits

Keep financing them ^^

I am fukin mad about what happened. +1 doc

Foretold

Originally posted by Adis
    Keep financing them ^^
    haha exactly..

docy wocy diededed?

of course, If I was there Doc, you wouldn't have died.. infact, you wouldn't even need to attack.

Foretold could've just looked at isiloon and she would've keeled over

Assaf001

I know who are you talking about [tvent]
    he told me by him self that he is lazfan [lvl 70 rogue of macroing, friend of hakan_KOSP_tr and LOTH]
    he said that WE [FF Clan] bugging the isiloon that of course its false. now u guys know our feeling when ppl talking about us and posting we r bugging and luring on us while we did isiloon.

like I said FU hakan_53_tr and loth and LAZFAN!

next time I will talk to him i will ask if he is lazfan and if he will say YES like 1st time I will add the SS of it

gn

Speed of Dark

So all of u can please stop saying we are bugging isiloon? We never done and never will, so please stop with those mean rumours -_-

Originally posted by Assaf001
    I know who are you talking about [tvent]
    he told me by him self that he is lazfan [lvl 70 rogue of macroing, friend of hakan_KOSP_tr and LOTH]
    he said that WE [FF Clan] bugging the isiloon that of course its false. now u guys know our feeling when ppl talking about us and posting we r bugging and luring on us while we did isiloon.

like I said FU hakan_53_tr and loth and LAZFAN!

next time I will talk to him i will ask if he is lazfan and if he will say YES like 1st time I will add the SS of it

gn
    I knew from certain trusted sources he indeed is lafazan.
    I promise to land every single duff on him in cz 4ever, if he doesnt keep running away from me like the rabbit he is.

Banned

lafazan cant combo, and cant heal

Oink

Default Re: Isiloon now a complete joke

Originally posted by Doc
    As if it wasn't bad enough to have LordofDupers and Hakan_KOSP_TR bugg asbusing it, now they have thier friends on noob chars luring on clans that try and do it the legit way. *I am sorry but I will now admit that for once K2 would be right to simply remove this feature from the game.
    How do you know its their friend and on noob chars?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i guess that u guys tried to do it, and some clan lured on u?

CriticalH1t

yes we did and not clan just gay loser friend of lord of the humans we almost finished ilsion in legal way offcourse and these gay lured on us so many servents <_<

xourico

Default Re: Isiloon now a complete joke

Originally posted by Doc
    As if it wasn't bad enough to have LordofDupers and Hakan_KOSP_TR bugg asbusing it, now they have thier friends on noob chars luring on clans that try and do it the legit way. *I am sorry but I will now admit that for once K2 would be right to simply remove this feature from the game.
    happened to new orer today while we were testing the damage and shit like that <_<

some guys with noob archers using kosp <_< we kill the guy that lures, and 2 secs after he respwan at our side <_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast