Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Isiloon now a complete joke

This is a discussion on Isiloon now a complete joke within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think you would just block tjham at fire golem, not a lot of fire golem, keep a party killing ...
Page: 3

HsK

i think you would just block tjham at fire golem, not a lot of fire golem, keep a party killing it, so no key for moving below

Kik0

Certain 3rd party programs allow you to tp to any co-ords on the map so that would only work on "legit" people out to ruin your fun.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

They would die and within seconds would be down again

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

What they did is, they went 1 floor below Isiloon and set their respawn point there, so when you die you go there. All they had to do is just go 1 floor up again to lure on us. We just need one human friend to kill the assholes.

FatM4n

go make 1 noobie human and kill them

in the future get a human/orc clan to help u kill it and split dropps or take dropps 1 day at the time like human clan get dropps on monday/wednesday/friday/sunday etc

AviT

it sux if they lure on u you should take some humans with u to clear the floor as it is a pvp area

The point is we don't need any other clans help to kill it a legit way. If we had an abbyis on all 3 servers like we use to then we would do it with AHM a few times a week like we use to. The problem is the lack of repsect and fair play towards people in Diez now not our abllity to kill a boss.

Originally posted by AviT
    it sux if they lure on u you should take some humans with u to clear the floor as it is a pvp area

I remeber when we did it with RC and Loopy duffed us all by acident trying to help duff issilune :wub:

Oh happy days

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Felix
    The priests were using them, the problem was the tanks were getting lured on and when a preist uses manna the mob can argo on them. Was a real shame as we were doing it the legit way. They also had a preist there who was 4 stoning people. It cost me 2% to try and take it. We would have done it very easy if it wernt for these idiots.

When I spoke to the runt archer who was luring was claiming we were bugging it which I found amusing as we had tanks there.
    maybe u need to stop farming it for now.. it gets sux more and more --.-

Originally posted by JimXrOx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimXrOx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    The priests were using them, the problem was the tanks were getting lured on and when a preist uses manna the mob can argo on them. Was a real shame as we were doing it the legit way. They also had a preist there who was 4 stoning people. It cost me 2% to try and take it. We would have done it very easy if it wernt for these idiots.

When I spoke to the runt archer who was luring was claiming we were bugging it which I found amusing as we had tanks there.
    maybe u need to stop farming it for now.. it gets sux more and more --.-[/b]
    Jim O_O

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by JimXrOx@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Jim O_O[/b]
    get on msn u fagtard -.-

SiegeR

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JimXrOx
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Jim O_O[/b]
    get on msn u fagtard -.-[/b][/quote]

villa :blink:

SiegeR

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JimXrOx
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Jim O_O[/b]
    get on msn u fagtard -.-[/b][/quote]

villager can u explain why i cant see u online at msn? h43r: (blocked? h43r: )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123