Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you got a 70 warrior why do you need a mage? :lol:...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

you got a 70 warrior why do you need a mage? :lol:

Banned

ok watched the movie and i see all the tests

now answer this any mob that gets hit in a party by an ataker that does the most damage does it go after them or closest person to the mob?

if said person is doing more damage and is further away then someone right next to mob does the mob stay to hit the person near them doing less damage?

if a mage doesnt run away like you did will it hit u with range atak all day and not move when you are at the distance for range atak only?

so what if a party 3 parties of mages stand on top of each other and range it as it ranges them......is that a bug......now add in a few low level meles that do less damage than the mages...is that a bug.....

just want to know what your thoughts are....i think the 24 mages will do more damage and thus not allow isloon to move.....cause they are all on top of each other in same spot and in area of her range atak....which is what is programmed for isloon to do.......ok if the meles are outdamaging the mages and they dont get hit EVER then yes its a bug....cause they will get hit sometime but not for most part

thats how i see it

Futile Rhetoric

Isiloon's melee hits are very hard; if she hits a tank with her melee attack, it'll be a 2-4k hit. If she's concentrated on hitting mages, she will not hit melees quite as much, and there's nothing saying that you have to tank her with mages. Spreading the aggro is a well-known concept, so I'm not quite sure where you get off calling it bug abuse, or what this supposed bug even is -- that she will not concentrate solely on the tankers, and spread the aggro between the tanks and the mages, instead?

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Dro
    well, maybe wasnt bugged at all

ur video is still dloading but i think that on this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePl7rJS7tU...nline%20isiloon

the bug abuse is being shown, since there`s varely 1 960 healer....
    Thats from MYKO, look at the Tags

I dont know how many times I have to explain this. Is really getting boring.

The more attackers u get there, the less frequent it will attack the melees. That's a known concept that applies to every single mob in this game and there's nothing wrong with it. Problem starts when it attacks the melees with RANGED attacks. Thats the bug part here. The video demostrates that Isiloon at melee range ALWAYS hits u hard as hell. It never hits with his ranged / low damage attack at close range. There's no way Isiloon hits for 500 damage at melee range. If it hits melees for 500 damage all the time and they are able to take it with just pots, then they are bug abusing it.

Mages dont kill Isiloon. They just cut its life regen. Assassin drains and Warrior raw damage is what actually kills Isiloon. If they can do it "safely" without dying cause they bug it in a way it only uses its ranged attack instead of the melee attack, then Isiloon is really easy to kill.

Again, bug relies on the fact that Isiloon will always hit very hard at close range and never use the ranged attack. Not how many mages or melees u got there to split the damage. If he hits 500's to the melees, its bugged and u are abussing it.

Tez/Futile READ again til u get this in your head. Bug is not about Isiloon not hitting every attacker, but using ranged attacks instead of melee when u are at close range.

Check here so u finally UNDERSTAND what is this all about:

This is a clear bug abuse. None of those guys ever droped to half HP. If they got hit, it was barely 500 damage so they just poted the damage. Thats the bug abuse we are talking about. They didnt even need a priest spaming 1920. Isiloon should have killed pretty much all of them if it wasn't bugged.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Devile

The more attackers u get there, the less frequent it will attack the melees. That's a known concept that applies to every single mob in this game and there's nothing wrong with it. Problem starts when it attacks the melees with RANGED attacks. Thats the bug part here. The video demostrates that Isiloon at melee range ALWAYS hits u hard as hell. It never hits with his ranged / low damage attack at close range. There's no way Isiloon hits for 500 damage at melee range. If it hits melees for 500 damage all the time and they are able to take it with just pots, then they are bug abusing it.

Mages dont kill Isiloon. They just cut its life regen. Assassin drains and Warrior raw damage is what actually kills Isiloon. If they can do it "safely" without dying cause they bug it in a way it only uses its ranged attack instead of the melee attack, then Isiloon is really easy to kill.

Again, bug relies on the fact that Isiloon will always hit very hard at close range and never use the ranged attack. Not how many mages or melees u got there to split the damage. If he hits 500's to the melees, its bugged and u are abussing it.

Tez/Futile READ again til u get this in your head. Bug is not about Isiloon not hitting every attacker, but using ranged attacks instead of melee when u are at close range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePl7...line%20isiloon
    Her ranged attack is an AOE. What the fuck is your point. Of course melees will be hit with the ranged attack as well, because it's a fucking area of effect spell -- doesn't mean they'll be hit with ranged attacks only.

Edit: I'm also very interested to know where you got the idea that "mages don't kill Isiloon".

that deviles video clearly shows that u CANT melee hit isiloon without a chance of getting hitted. isiloon melee hit range is bigger than raptor's max range.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by nesma
    that deviles video clearly shows that u CANT melee hit isiloon without a chance of getting hitted. isiloon melee hit range is bigger than raptor's max range.
    Not when you're the only attacker, no. If I've got 50 attackers hitting it, I'll be able to melee it quite a bit with a very good chance that I won't be hit at all.

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nesma
    Not when you're the only attacker, no. If I've got 50 attackers hitting it, I'll be able to melee it quite a bit with a very good chance that I won't be hit at all.[/b]
    correct, so ?

Futile Rhetoric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePl7...line%20isiloon

This is a clear bug abuse. None of those guys ever droped to half HP. If they got hit, it was barely 500 damage so they just poted the damage. Thats the bug abuse we are talking about. They didnt even need a priest spaming 1920. Isiloon should have killed pretty much all of them if it wasn't bugged.
    Hrm, agreed. However, she will hit meleees with her ranged attack as well, if someone is drawing her aggro away at range. Didn't see any mages in the video, though ;/

Banned

This is a clear bug abuse. None of those guys ever droped to half HP. If they got hit, it was barely 500 damage so they just poted the damage. Thats the bug abuse we are talking about. They didnt even need a priest spaming 1920. Isiloon should have killed pretty much all of them if it wasn't *
    bugged.
    devile i agree with u that if a mele gets hits with range and not mele atak then something is wrong there.....and if these guys only ever get hit with range then yes its a bug....what i am saying is what if all the mages only make her do her aoe and the meles never get hit or barely hit.....by hp never droped to half half in one hit last night when we did isloon tests as well

she hit me for max critical hit 2400.....thats not half my hp....also most of her hits were under 2k on me....so maybe what we see from fear factor clan is people getting hit with undying buff and it just looks like they barely getting hit.....idk....all i know is yes its a bug if the meles get hit with range cause that is not right

but if all the mages only make her range on them and they can outpot that then i think that is what isloon is programed to do

but yes its a bug from that video cause there health didnt drop at all....and neither did that lordofthefags video i saw.....all i saw was isloon drop and all of them have full health

Banned

devile answer your msn noob

Futile Rhetoric

There's a constant stream of purple on her, and not of the sort that comes from glowing poison weapons, either.

First is not an AoE attack. AoE means AREA OF EFFECT, meaning it should hit everyone in a certain area, which is not the case. If u saw the MYKO movie, it NEVER hit all the party at the same time. It's a ranged attack that hits for very low damage. Try it with 3 ppl close. Make 1 hit and it will hit that guy alone. Not everyone arround Isiloon. Is not AoE attack.

Second, ever heard of any clan killing Isiloon just with mages? No, cause they do low damage to him and to actually do that u will need more than 3 parties of mages, which is unlikely to happen. So, eventho in THEORY u can kill it with an army of mages, in reality mages are just there to cut Isiloon's life regen with their DoT spells. Melee's are the ones that finish him. Drain's and warrior damage kill Isiloon, not mages. Yes, mages can kill it, but that doesnt happen on any server.

Third, for the last time, Isiloon should melee attack the melees. Not use ranged attacks on the melees. What is so hard to understand about that?? Assuming u have 50 ppl there, it should hit at least 1 for 2000+ damage, but that never happens when they bug it. See that MYKO video. It was bugged and they just took it with 720HP pots.

Tez, doesn't matter if 2000 is not half your HP. Point is, if u get hit for 2000+, your HP bar will move down clearly. When Isiloon is bugged, nobody's HP moves much. Any range attack will make Isiloon attack ranged with low damage. The problem relies when the melees start to hit and Isiloon hits ranged to them too. There's no problem if u take it with 30 mages and few melees, making Isiloon concentrate more on the mages but not much on the melees. That's normal. Last time I say it, it should attack MELEE if anyone is close to it.

you can have melees sliding it, and it will 90% of the time hit only ranged damage, so you dont even need more than 1 priest. But i guess you are only talking about tanking.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast