Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile First is not an AoE attack. AoE means AREA OF EFFECT, meaning it should hit everyone ...
Page: 3

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Devile
    First is not an AoE attack. AoE means AREA OF EFFECT, meaning it should hit everyone in a certain area, which is not the case. If u saw the MYKO movie, it NEVER hit all the party at the same time. It's a ranged attack that hits for very low damage. Try it with 3 ppl close. Make 1 hit and it will hit that guy alone. Not everyone arround Isiloon. Is not AoE attack.
    It certainly is an AOE attack, or at least it appears to be. I've seen it hit several people standing next to each other enough times. It's a strange type of AOE, sure, and appears to be in a cone shape, instead of a circle.

Second, ever heard of any clan killing Isiloon just with mages? No, cause they do low damage to him and to actually do that u will need more than 3 parties of mages, which is unlikely to happen. So, eventho in THEORY u can kill it with an army of mages, in reality mages are just there to cut Isiloon's life regen with their DoT spells. Melee's are the ones that finish him. Drain's and warrior damage kill Isiloon, not mages. Yes, mages can kill it, but that doesnt happen on any server.
    Mages hit Isiloon quite hard, albeit slower than some melees. I've seen Isiloon being taken with mostly mages, and the only reason there was a tanker present was out of convenience.

Third, for the last time, Isiloon should melee attack the melees. Not use ranged attacks on the melees. What is so hard to understand about that?? Assuming u have 50 ppl there, it should hit at least 1 for 2000+ damage, but that never happens when they bug it. See that MYKO video. It was bugged and they just took it with 720HP pots.
    I agree that the video is quite odd indeed. However, her attack is a form of AOE, so it's more than possible to be 'ranged' as a melee, because you happen to be in the way of the attack when the aggro is on a ranged attacker.

SiegeR

when 4-5 mages ignitioning the b1tch she mostly hit range to them however melees get ranged damage but not often as normal tanking the problem that all talking is that

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i swear i'm seeing posts repeating again and again why don't we all agree on this point?

GM and Devile thinks its a bug.

anybody who doesn't think its a bug go try and see if you get banned.

end of story.

Banned

Tez, doesn't matter if 2000 is not half your HP. Point is, if u get hit for 2000+, your HP bar will move down clearly. When Isiloon is bugged, nobody's HP moves much. Any range attack will make Isiloon attack ranged with low damage. The problem relies when the melees start to hit and Isiloon hits ranged to them too. There's no problem if u take it with 30 mages and few melees, making Isiloon concentrate more on the mages but not much on the melees. That's normal. Last time I say it, it should attack MELEE if anyone is close to it.
    noob get the wax out of your ears my friend :lol: :P i already said i agree if it hits a mele with a range atak while the mele is tanking that is bug abusing....if he is sliding and gets hit with range its not.....also i said yes lordofthefags party hp didnt go down so they are bugging it but the way i said to do it and the way fearfactor clan do it they do get hit.....i got hit that is not bugging it is what i mean.....i do agree with u its a bug if u dont get hit or meles tanking get hit with range only

also to futile....its not a AOE man....its only a range atak.....not all will get hit by the range atak so please stop saying its aoe

SiegeR

Originally posted by SiegeR
    when 4-5 mages ignitioning the b1tch she mostly hit range to them however melees get ranged damage but not often as normal tanking the problem that all talking is that

melee get melee damage sorry for wrong post

hoody

guys drain working on issilion ? btw if we do it 1 day probly I gonna attack it unbuffed cause my hp 2.8 probly I illget 1 hit from this bitch

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    also to futile....its not a AOE man....its only a range atak.....not all will get hit by the range atak so please stop saying its aoe
    I think you need to check again. Have some mages stand on top of the other and DOT her

Usually clans that are bugging it, have some mages and more melees without even mass healers. All melees start to tank and finish it like they are hitting a gate in Lunar War. Only with pots, nobody dies.

Just like in that MYKO video. Even if the ranged attack hits more than 1 attacker at a time, is no more than 600 and its slow, so u can just pot it without a problem. It goes down pretty fast without any casualty since it never hit anyone with its strong melee attack.

Is not normal that Isiloon never hits with its melee strong attack when ppl are that close to it. Try an Attros that has AoE, ranged and melee attack. Whether ppl range and melee it at same time, it certainly hits everyone close with melee. Sure, damage is ridiculous, but still, thats how mobs react to attacks. Isiloon doesnt do that once it gets bugged.

Futile Rhetoric

Usually clans that are bugging it, have some mages and more melees without even mass healers. All melees start to tank and finish it like they are hitting a gate in Lunar War. Only with pots, nobody dies.

Just like in that MYKO video. Even if the ranged attack hits more than 1 attacker at a time, is no more than 600 and its slow, so u can just pot it without a problem. It goes down pretty fast without any casualty since it never hit anyone with its strong melee attack.
    Agreed, and from what I've seen in the video, they had no ranged attackers at all.

Is not normal that Isiloon never hits with its melee strong attack when ppl are that close to it. Try an Attros that has AoE, ranged and melee attack. Whether ppl range and melee it at same time, it certainly hits everyone close with melee. Sure, damage is ridiculous, but still, thats how mobs react to attacks. Isiloon doesnt do that once it gets bugged.
    Actually, you'll get hit with an Atross' AOE if a mage gets the aggro, even if you're tanking it. You are not the mob's target though, the mage is.

U are confusing AoE with ranged. Attros hits AoE with or without ranged attackers. U can see it cause his AoE hits the floor and even hits mobs. It does almost no damage and looks exactly as Fire Burst, lvl33 mage AoE spell.

Its ranged attack is the fire ranged damage that has the Ignition animation. Its pretty fast and does more damage than the melee one.

Isiloon ranged attack is not AoE spell, or at least not a typical one. If it hits more than 1 target, its more like a proyectile that explodes on target and damages ppl surrounding it in a small radius.

Futile Rhetoric

U are confusing AoE with ranged. Attros hits AoE with or without ranged attackers. U can see it cause his AoE hits the floor and even hits mobs. It does almost no damage and looks exactly as Fire Burst, lvl33 mage AoE spell.

Its ranged attack is the fire ranged damage that has the Ignition animation. Its pretty fast and does more damage than the melee one.
    Fair enough. I'm not entirely convinced, and I'll do some testing (I'll have to kill Atross, bah).

Isiloon ranged attack is not AoE spell, or at least not a typical one. If it hits more than 1 target, its more like a proyectile that explodes on target and damages ppl surrounding it in a small radius.
    Not a typical one, agreed. However, it is entirely possible to be hit by Isiloon's splash damage (let's call it that, instead of AOE) when you're tanking. For this to happen though, you have to be close to a ranging mage, which is nowhere to be seen in the video. Any idea how they're bugging it, at all?

AviT

dose isiloon atACK any diferant on over servers?
    or are they all the same ?

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by AviT
    dose isiloon atACK any diferant on over servers?
    or are they all the same ?
    The same.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

proyectile
    Catch the Peruvian error!

But seriously, the thing is with Isiloon is that it's in the Abyss... almost all the bugs in Abyss occur BECAUSE it's in the Abyss. To be completely accurate you'd have to have Isiloon in the same dungeon that it's normally in. Not to mention, when you do these bugs you also have 30 people in there, and that makes a significant factor to many things.

Hostage

Of all the times I've killed Isiloon. I've never seen a "splash" attack. The ranged attack is a percentage of your total HP, right? Meaning you can never be killed by a ranged attack. :mellow:

But when Isiloon is attacked first, depending on the attack. Doesnt Isiloon start with a ranged attack at first? Then gets Agro? If the mages are doing all the damage. Then why doesnt isiloon move to the mages?

maybe that was a stupid question. But i cant see the video at work. Just trying to throw some input into the situation.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast