Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg private boss event :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:...
Page: 4

omg private boss event :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

AviT

so surley it is not a bug then unless it is stated as a known bug on the main web site as im sure they have been inondated with bug tickets. if they dont put it in it must not be a bug.

it may not melee atk if you dont r atk it becouse it is a pvp area making it hard to take (get the drop) as u have to fight pvp whalst trying to kill it

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Hostage
    The ranged attack is a percentage of your total HP, right?
    Correct. The Ranged attack from Isiloon is exactly 18% of the total hp you have when you are hit. You will die when you can no longer withstand a hit for 1 hp damage

Hostage

Originally posted by AviT
    so surley it is not a bug then unless it is stated as a known bug on the main web site as im sure they have been inondated with bug tickets. if they dont put it in it must not be a bug.

it may not melee atk if you dont r atk it becouse it is a pvp area making it hard to take (get the drop) as u have to fight pvp whalst trying to kill it

Theres the answer. It's not a bug because it's not stated on the main website.

And how wouldnt it NOT be a melee attack? You attack Isiloon and its going to come after you. If it doesnt, and just stands there. Then "<_<"

Banned Senior Member

All they say on the site is bug abuse is xxx offense/ban. If they were to post what every bug was in the game which would lead to abuse... gg KOL

dorpwn

devile u doesnt seem to get it after i explain u 100 times already
    the movie u brought shows a bugger clan who LURE IT TO A CERTAIN SPOT where the isiloon is bugged and cant melee hit them
    we, on the other hand can do it in any place u want us to, mages hitting with dot dmg and keeping the isiloon hitting them while the melees hit from far away (THEY STILL GETTING MELEES HITS SOMETIMES)
    i cant understand why u keep thinking we do it the same way

Foretold

Back when ke first came out and there were dread mares in Eslant, I remember a few mages from Blood taking them without getting melee'd, and there were a few tankers on it without them getting hit. There was one priest who was duff/heal keeping a whole party alive. All of them could outpot the ranged attack damage.. so thats bug abuse?

AviT

melee = phisical atk if u dont r atk it is a magic atk

AviT

Originally posted by phantomlink
    All they say on the site is bug abuse is xxx offense/ban. *If they were to post what every bug was in the game which would lead to abuse... gg KOL
    until there is something posted stating it is a bug then it is not a bug it is not down to u me or joe bloggs to decied wether something is a bug. all we can do is think o thats strange maybe that is a bug i will report that.
    if nothing is done then it must not be a bug.
    how can u be banned for bug abuse when they have not stated it is a bug???

Originally posted by dorpwn
    devile u doesnt seem to get it after i explain u 100 times already
    the movie u brought shows a bugger clan who LURE IT TO A CERTAIN SPOT where the isiloon is bugged and cant melee hit them
    we, on the other hand can do it in any place u want us to, mages hitting with dot dmg and keeping the isiloon hitting them while the melees hit from far away (THEY STILL GETTING MELEES HITS SOMETIMES)
    You have issues dude. U either dont understand english or u are plain stupid cause I dont know how the hell u always think this is about your clan when I dont even mention u or your mates. Did u fall in the head when baby, or is it that your IQ is too low? I'm sorry to tell u this, but i dont even know who u are or ever seen your clan at all, u are just 1 more guy that posts nonsense here. I started a new topic about this Isiloon bug so there are no confussions with the other topic, yet u come here and talk AGAIN about your clan when nobody is talking about u. The fuck is wrong with u? Jesus Christ, some ppl should not have access to the internet.

Foretold, ohh, the "Blood abussed shit too so why u complain now" defense? Lacking of arguments as usual? Did those mages were tanking the DM at melee range? no. Then whats your point?. Whatever, they abussed, we cheated, damn bug abusers clan. Feel better? Now lets talk about Isiloon.

Bug is related to being at melee/close range and still getting hit with ranged attack by ISILOON. If this is too hard to process by your brain, pick a different topic.

dorpwn

u call me stupid yet u still dont understand... i was talking about fear factor but not only about them

Volcanic

You are an awkward bastard aren`t you Devile. Im sorry but you are wrong!!!! Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a GM chum(sure you have 1 or 5) to spawn isiloon anywhere except the abyss or delos. And try to bug her. The problem is clearly the abyss, not isiloon. Want proof? Go do a servant, you can kill it exactly the same way. Also, i suggest you leave yourself AFK down there for a while too. That way you can clearly see that her ranged attacks affect more than just the person she`s shooting at.

I couldn`t be fucked to watch all the video, the music is awful, and the res is piss poor. This much i do know, isiloon bugging DOES NOT happen on Ares(atleast when my clan/allies are doing it). Maybe if we actually had someone policing our server/s, this wouldn`t be such a problem would it?

dorpwn

and about what r u saying, OFCOURSE IT A BUG, thats why lord of the humans got banned...

Originally posted by dorpwn
    we, on the other hand can do it in any place ...
    Yes, I'm the wrong one here. "We" meant u were talking about the whole wide world, not your clan. I just misunderstood and thought "we" as u and your clan. How stupid from me!

I'm talking in general about this problem. capisci?

take her out of the game tbh, i see no sense in it until it is unbuggable

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast