Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isilioon is useless boss u go aproximately 25-30 ppl uses so many potion of souls. Die many times just for ...
Page: 5

SiegeR

isilioon is useless boss

u go aproximately 25-30 ppl uses so many potion of souls.
    Die many times just for 1-2 items which u can optain from other bosses.
    Even it may dont drop anything either.
    Just leave her alone

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by SiegeR
    isilioon is useless boss *

Just leave her alone
    lol, if you get a ROL/ROC is worth it. Or a CS lol Lesath is a useless boss. Drop nothing good.

Well we used to kill Isiloon with Praetorians just like Tezz described in Mirage_Fighter's post and i can tell you a few things.
    When we started doing it, melees attacked it with 1 handed weapon and shield buffed without priests spamming heals (just one priest healing occasionally -if he had the chance cause we were all overkilled with 1 hit) and comboing and we got hit from it with melee attack many times, just like the drainers did and died too. We reached a point we had noobie rogues draining it cause our normal ones lost a lot of exp points there. I also remember i would die as a melee this way at least once in all 3 servers we went to kill it. Later on we tried melees and drainers hiting from as far as not to fail the skill without R and still it would hit us with its melee attack redballing us in 1 hit buffed. We would get some ranged attacks too but thats because we stood in the max distance which is surprisingly big - we weren't actually tanking it.Basically warriors started attacking when isiloon's HP was below half centimetre just to add that little extra damage that was needed to overcome Isiloon's great regen when its about to die. And finally i was in one isiloon as the only warrior and witnessed its death only by mages and drainers without hitting it not even once. Havent seen at all this bug you describe about not getting not even 1 melee hit when you tank-combo it.

Volcanic

take her out of the game tbh, i see no sense in it until it is unbuggable
    Well, get rid of shade mares then. Mages and archers are gonna love those too. Any other mobs that `AoE`? Better yank those out too. As i said in my pervious post. What we need in KO is effective,well seen policing. Until people are frightened of cheating, bug abusing, duping or touching themselves at night it won`t stop.

And i forgot to add. Mages can kill isiloon, and quite well too. My char is a lvl 70. With full str i hit isi for 1100 max. My wifes char(light mage) at lvl 61 was hiting isi for 700. Not too shabby for 9 lvls difference. They just need a tank, and any high level warrior with a hp build can tank her. After all, this is what tanks are for, no?

Banned

i suggest to turn your speakers down, found this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocqknVekP4...knight%20online

RunLikeYouStoleIt

well the way they did in Edana which was declared by the GM bug abuse

the rouges drained it from as far as they could so it hit with them the 40% hp damage or something like that. which the sins could pot through very easily. then they slept it. melee grouped around it. sins drained it again with the second drain and it started using magic. the melee r attacked it canceling the melee attack (like canceling a heal) and the magic attack was the only thing hitting people and they had 1 healer just throwing heals on who didnt want to use as many pots

it was a group effort and it made sense to the GM to leave it as a way to kill the Isiloon. but later on they spawned Isiloon in the bowl and it took about 40 orcs skilling it to kill it. we got the drop. was a ROM but w/e. the GM was going to let them continue killing it like this until they started abusing it continuassly and decided the server was to young to kill isiloon

so i think if you did this on Ares the GM would allow it. the KO game was built to build teamwork and team effort. the GM's words were

"This game was built for team work. So why should we keep the hardest boss from being killed with teamwork?"

not sure how clear i made my post :P . the melee were canceling the melee attack, the first drain was simply to lower the hp not bug it. then it was slept so the melee could group around it. and even if it woke up it would re-agro to the rouges instead of melee.

the melee was everyone

warriors, mages. priests

all attacked it with r attack ONLY r attack, it took 4 clans to do it. they did it after every CSW (they owned castle) and it was about 50 people each time just r attacking isiloon while the drains did the damage and the r attacks kept the regin down

if you dont have enough people to keep it constantly being hit it will melee people and drop them on the spot. they went unbuffed for the magic attack.

and when the drains worked it down to 5% hp left everyone jumped on it EVERYONE they skilled the fuk out of it and pillared it and put judgements all over it. and it droped like a fly, one of the GM's. Nemesis. recorded them doing it and in the movie the isiloon completely disapears at the 5% marker. they had everything timed so everyone hit it at once. and it just disapeared in the fire and ice and judgements. then everyone would move away for the drop :P

SiegeR

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

Just leave her alone
    lol, if you get a ROL/ROC is worth it. Or a CS lol Lesath is a useless boss. Drop nothing good.[/b]
    yea 1 get CS other 29 ppl get nothing excpet lost souls and xp points

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

Just leave her alone

lol, if you get a ROL/ROC is worth it. Or a CS lol Lesath is a useless boss. Drop nothing good.
    yea 1 get CS other 29 ppl get nothing excpet lost souls and xp points[/b]
    once youve killed every other boss in the game. and your level 70 with 40B

wat else are you gonna do?

SiegeR

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

Just leave her alone

yea 1 get CS other 29 ppl get nothing excpet lost souls and xp points[/b]
    once youve killed every other boss in the game. and your level 70 with 40B

wat else are you gonna do?[/b][/quote]

ues the 40gb with female mages and be happy with it
    or maybe drink hp pots while watching moon light :wub:

:lol:

Road

My god you guys are retarded... Devile has explained page after page and post after post that if Melees are hitting it in melee range like they were in that youstube video. Then the Isiloon SHOULD be hitting them with the melee atk that hits like TK, not the range skill. Notice how I said RANGE skill and not AOE skill. Why do we even bother trying to educate you imbeciles. Should we make a video of two mages hitting it and then you will see they both NEVER get hit at the same time cuz its not AOE. I have read 2 threads full of this BS Isiloon debate. I think the only people still defending it as not being a bug are the ones who abuse it.

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE NEED!?!? GM SAYS IT IS ABUSE! DEVILE MADE A VIDEO THAT CLEARLY SHOWS IT CAN'T HIT YOU WITH ONLY RANGE IN MELEE RANGE W/O IT BEING ABUSE. HE SHOWED THE ABUSE EXISTS WHEN HE LINKED TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO. WE HAVE PROVEN THAT IT IS A RANGE ATTACK AND NOT AOE. GOD WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP!!!!?!?!? :angry:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Road
    My god you guys are retarded... Devile has explained page after page and post after post that if Melees are hitting it in melee range like they were in that youstube video. Then the Isiloon SHOULD be hitting them with the melee atk that hits like TK, not the range skill. Notice how I said RANGE skill and not AOE skill. Why do we even bother trying to educate you imbeciles. Should we make a video of two mages hitting it and then you will see they both NEVER get hit at the same time cuz its not AOE. I have read 2 threads full of this BS Isiloon debate. I think the only people still defending it as not being a bug are the ones who abuse it.

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE NEED!?!? GM SAYS IT IS ABUSE! DEVILE MADE A VIDEO THAT CLEARLY SHOWS IT CAN'T HIT YOU WITH ONLY RANGE IN MELEE RANGE W/O IT BEING ABUSE. HE SHOWED THE ABUSE EXISTS WHEN HE LINKED TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO. WE HAVE PROVEN THAT IT IS A RANGE ATTACK AND NOT AOE. GOD WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP!!!!?!?!? *:angry:
    Probably when the tests Devile conducted match the scenarios described in the other thread.

In case it is not understood, the scenario is that mages are attacking Isiloon from a distance while warriors are hitting it with their melee attacks. The video proves that she hits you at raptor range, ok, fine, that's great. But it doesn't prove that the scenario being described is illegal. Why? Because Devile was only using one character at a time to attack it. It DOES prove that if you are hitting it with a mage and not moving, it will only range you and not come up to smack you. Stating that as soon as you run up to hit it you get melee'd is like saying if you get shot in the head you'll have a hole there...DUH. Of course the person holding it's aggro will be melee'd when approaching it, but how many mages are dumb enough to run up to it like that?

The video that you provided seems to support their method Devile. Isiloon did not approach your distance attackers to melee them, but remained at her spot to use the ranged attack to retaliate. If a ranged attacker is holding the aggro, she will continue to stand there and attack that person. Presuming mages are spamming DOT skills, it would be quite easy to hold the aggro on you while melees sneak attacks in and get hit every once in a while. As you were not buffed, your HP went down considerably quicker than anyone who was buffed would be, and I know for a fact that I can almost output her ranged damage myself.

TheChupster

[quote]
    First is not an AoE attack. AoE means AREA OF EFFECT, meaning it should hit everyone in a certain area, which is not the case. If u saw the MYKO movie, it NEVER hit all the party at the same time. It's a ranged attack that hits for very low damage. Try it with 3 ppl close. Make 1 hit and it will hit that guy alone. Not everyone arround Isiloon. Is not AoE attack.
    (It certainly is an AOE attack, or at least it appears to be. I've seen it hit several people standing next to each other enough times. It's a strange type of AOE, sure, and appears to be in a cone shape, instead of a circle.)

First I have to say I do believe that there are major bugs that people are abusing of especially in a place as buggy as the Abyss. I have to say this statement might be correct cause I have done Servants with several mages and they kind of hit in the same way from a distance. All 3 mages recieved far damage at the exact same time that were standing directly in front of them when we were attacking them from a distance our selves. I don't think it's an AOE per say but more like a stream of damage. Now Devile can also be right because it seems the far damage he was recieving in the video was a direct hit on him not a ray of any kind so I can't say either way since I've never experienced any damage from Isiloon my self.

Now I had the same idea Tez did and would like to test it out some time. If you have say a party of just 1 priest and 7 mages throwing DoT's on it which for example can be 260 damage plus an additional 15-45 x6 or more damage can it be enough to make Isiloon focus on the mages alone so that a Duffer (Massive, Parasite, Torment, Malice possibly Subside) 1 or 2 Tanker and a few sins to drain can take it down of course with a few healers in case they recieve the large damage. Just wondering if this would work and if not someone that has done Isoloon legitly please explain why not if it has been tried and how the kill was finally accomplished

Tez/Futile READ again til u get this in your head. Bug is not about Isiloon not hitting every attacker, but using ranged attacks instead of melee when u are at close range. *
    if u will stand on max range of your raptor just close enought only to hit isoolion he can use range atack while mages hiting him.(atleast was like that few month ago).

Originally posted by ziggy
    Tez/Futile READ again til u get this in your head. Bug is not about Isiloon not hitting every attacker, but using ranged attacks instead of melee when u are at close range. *
    if u will stand on max range of your raptor just close enought only to hit isoolion he can use range atack while mages hiting him.(atleast was like that few month ago).
    It may hit you with ranged as well as melee attack

Ok, lets make a difference in the "2 cases" we have here.

1. The blatant obvious bug abuse where there aren't even ranged attackers and Isiloon only hits ranged, described clearly in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePl7rJS7tU...nline%20isiloon

2. The case were mages hit ranged and there are melees tanking it.

There's not much to talk about Case1 since its 100% obvious there's something wrong there.

Case2 follows the same criteria of any mob in this game. If u hit ranged a boss that has ranged and melee attacks, it will hit ranged if u are ranged but also melee if u are at close range. Atilla and Atross are excelent examples. Hit an Atross at melee range and it will stomp u, fallback few feets and it will hit u with fire. Get a party of mages to attack with range and few warriors to melee and it will range the mages but still hit the warriors with melee attack NOT WITH FIRE.

U can try this any time in CZ bowl. U can try this with any mob in this game and they will react the same.

Now, I dont know if the floor generates the problem with Isiloon or its Isiloon itself the problem, but if 1 party of mages hits it and at the same time a melee party does the same, IT SHOULD HIT THE MELEES WITH MELEE ATTACKS. The more ranged attackers, the less often it focus on the melees. Not being hit at all at close range or getting hit with ranged attacks is not normal. Why this BOSS has to react completely different to any other boss in this game letting ppl kill it way easier?

Again, maybe its the Hell Abyss which is totally bugged, maybe its Isiloon itself. Point is, if u are at close range and it hits u all the time with just ranged attack, there's something wrong going on.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast