Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yup it's kinda lotery but when he will one hit u with range u are sure that it's good distance ...
Page: 6

yup it's kinda lotery but when he will one hit u with range u are sure that it's good distance and he won't hit u for 2k.

However it is bug that what show guy on 3 post in his movie.Isoolion never (normaly) range atack guy 0.5 meter near him.With that bug it's just like uruk thorn with big hp and good drop.

Btv how u bugged him mabe I will came on 5 min to isoolion floor with friends and kill him quickly before someone will see :P :P

anyway I must say they killed him not so faster than in normal way (if it was faster)

PS: that think with atross wasn't best example coz he hit sometimes with flame even if u are actualy in him :P

Rentzusuken

In order to test whether it's the abyss or not you would need to conduct accurate tests instead of solo ones as you did. The people using method 2 have said that the melees get hit, but not as often, which is entirely reasonable if a distance attacker has it's aggro. Get 20 people and test it with kotoko, who by the way must be a moron not to know that stones are taken when someone is rez'd?

Again, the only thing you dispelled was Isiloon not having a range smaller than the raptor reach, but did not prove that it won't attack melees at all or will attack melees with ranged spells when aggro'd on mages. Since we know now her reach is equivalent to the raptor range, it should definitely use melee attacks when aggro is on the attacker, but if aggro is on a mage who is out of range, it does not seem to run up to hit it.

DieHard

He totally right , bottom line I dont care if there were 500 mages hitting from ranged , as soon as the melee hits it seeing that there naturally going to hit harder than the mage then that melee should recieve a melee dmg , if he does not then there had better be one mage there that can hit like a SOB , meaning the mage has to hit stronger than the melee 100 % of the time, or else its obvious theres a problem , as well as to contradict the fool who said mages alone can take it , hahahaha , Iso will eat mages alive, bottom line, you will not kill it do to regen and will run outta pots before anything .

SiegeR

Originally posted by DieHard
    He totally right , bottom line I dont care if there were 500 mages hitting from ranged , as soon as the melee hits it seeing that there naturally going to hit harder than the mage then that melee should recieve a melee dmg , if he does not then there had better be one mage there that can hit like a SOB , meaning the mage has to hit stronger than the melee 100 % of the time, or else its obvious theres a problem , as well as to contradict the fool who said mages alone can take it , hahahaha , Iso will eat mages alive, bottom line, you will not kill it do to regen and will run outta pots before anything .
    thats why mages ignitioning the b1tch and after like 10 sec mage hits more than warrior

DieHard

I dont think even with egnition a mage can out damage a war , especially if the warrior is even half a geared up , which I would hope so even messing with Iso .

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Again, the only thing you dispelled was Isiloon not having a range smaller than the raptor reach, but did not prove that it won't attack melees at all or will attack melees with ranged spells when aggro'd on mages. *Since we know now her reach is equivalent to the raptor range, it should definitely use melee attacks when aggro is on the attacker, but if aggro is on a mage who is out of range, it does not seem to run up to hit it.
    In my video, the mage was hitting with range spells, he run to Isiloon and died with 1 melee hit (3500+ HP), eventho DoT was still making damage on Isiloon. My video was meant to show that it never hits low at close range.

Lets assume for a second, we have like 1-2 parties of mages hitting it with range spells and then a party of melees starts tanking it, WHY would it be normal that this specific Boss doesnt hit the melees hard with melee attacks? Why would that be ok or even normal in this case? This being the top Boss in Knight Empire that drops all the uber uniques. Why would this boss react different and make u think this is not a bug at all? Secret feature to let ppl kill it faster? I'm sorry but I dont believe that theory.

As I said before, my common sense tells me that if something like this happens, something wrong is going on and K2 needs to fix the problem. Being the highest BOSS in this game, it should have a high grade of difficulty. A Volcanic Rock has less than half the HP Isiloon has, yet with some "tricks" or "tactics" ppl take it without the slightest risk, barely scratched and only with pots. I think this is totally wrong and needs to be fixed.

PS: DoT like ignition can't do damage endless DoT damage. It can only add like 3 DoT damages. Is not like stacking 20 ignitions will make 1000 dot damage per second. After 3-4 ignitions, u only hit those 3 dots and the main ignition damage which isnt very high.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Devile
    In my video, the mage was hitting with range spells, he run to Isiloon and died with 1 melee hit (3500+ HP), eventho DoT was still making damage on Isiloon. My video was meant to show that it never hits low at close range. *

Lets assume for a second, we have like 1-2 parties of mages hitting it with range spells and then a party of melees starts tanking it, WHY would it be normal that this specific Boss doesnt hit the melees hard with melee attacks? Why would that be ok or even normal in this case? This being the top Boss in Knight Empire that drops all the uber uniques. Why would this boss react different and make u think this is not a bug at all? Secret feature to let ppl kill it faster? I'm sorry but I dont believe that theory. *

As I said before, my common sense tells me that if something like this happens, something wrong is going on and K2 needs to fix the problem. Being the highest BOSS in this game, it should have a high grade of difficulty. A Volcanic Rock has less than half the HP Isiloon has, yet with some "tricks" or "tactics" ppl take it without the slightest risk, barely scratched and only with pots. I think this has to be fixed.
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Again, the only thing you dispelled was Isiloon not having a range smaller than the raptor reach, but did not prove that it won't attack melees at all or will attack melees with ranged spells when aggro'd on mages. Since we know now her reach is equivalent to the raptor range, it should definitely use melee attacks when aggro is on the attacker, but if aggro is on a mage who is out of range, it does not seem to run up to hit it.
    As for VR, it's easy enough when it's tanked, the exact opposite of Isiloon. Range it: you're fucked, tank it: you're good to go.

But it hits melee when u attack melee and hits ranged if anyone hits ranged, which proves once more my point.

Assume that once Isiloon gets hit ranged by 5+ mages it wont hit melee any melee tanking it, just ranged or dont hit tankers at all. Does that make sense to u? Do u find that normal in this game? Cause its sound like a bug to me.

DieHard

What they need to do is make that mofo range high also , that way its will hit ya ass hard no matter what , seeing its suppose to be the big OG boss and all .

xourico

/dun_care

legit way FTW!!! _/

:wub: new order

PS, yeah shitty drop <_<

TunaFishyMe

omg look! waggy skil abuse! bow and dagger!!!

xourico

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    omg look! waggy skil abuse! *bow and dagger!!!
    :lol:

5% drain ftw ^_^

SiegeR

Originally posted by xourico
    /dun_care

legit way FTW!!! _/

:wub: new order

PS, yeah shitty drop <_<
    thats why isilioon sux its not 100% drop rate and it can drop even shits

TunaFishyMe

no bosses should have a 100% drop rate because once a clan is able to kill it, it will become the strongest clan ever.

xourico

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    no bosses should have a 100% drop rate because once a clan is able to kill it, it will become the strongest clan ever.
    zzzz or be able to keep the castle for months <_<

lol same shit, alot of $$ = best equip ingame -_-

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast