Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe no bosses should have a 100% drop rate because once a clan is able to kill ...
Page: 7

SiegeR

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    no bosses should have a 100% drop rate because once a clan is able to kill it, it will become the strongest clan ever.
    the problem is

i can kill any boss with any lvl 62 debuffer healer.

just 2 ppl can kill anything.And drop will be share of 2 ppl.

lets count if u drop 1 item per 15 talos it goes 2 ppl so 20 times later u can earn somthng
    but if u drop 1 item per 1 isilioon either u have to kill it more than 25-30 ppl.

If u kill 15 isilioon and get 15 drops.Lets say 30 ppl killed it it still does not match with sq hq and other bosses.

TunaFishyMe

I was quite sure what you mean by 100% drop rate. Like it always drop the best item (cs)? or it always drop something even something as small as a SS? It should never drop the best item all the time.

but we should discuss this elsewhere since we are offtopic.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Devile
    But it hits melee when u attack melee and hits ranged if anyone hits ranged, which proves once more my point.

Assume that once Isiloon gets hit ranged by 5+ mages it wont hit melee any melee tanking it, just ranged or dont hit tankers at all. Does that make sense to u? Do u find that normal in this game? Cause its sound like a bug to me.
    Devile, read what I said. I said if it is aggro'd on a melee attacker it should use melee attacks. In the other thread, did they not say they were hit with melee attacks, just not often because aggro was held by the mages? That doesn't seem like a bug. Surely you don't think everybody should get hit every single time they attack.

SiegeR

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I was quite sure what you mean by 100% drop rate. *Like it always drop the best item (cs)? *or it always drop something even something as small as a SS? *It should never drop the best item all the time. *

but we should discuss this elsewhere since we are offtopic.
    Why it shouldnt? because fukin 30 ppl came to kill a boss.Died several times used 1xx soul pots.Got rezzed.Lost times.And just have SS?
    maybe some1 will be happy if u kill it at olympia or edena or manes.But at Diez Scopion shield worths nothing.
    So all 30 ppl went there for nothing.But even if u killed talos for 10 times and it just give an belt of life it still be better for 2 ppl because aproximately a warrior and a priest uses 20-30 souls while killing it.

Its not fair

liquidkk

even if u say this way to kill isiloon is "easy" so why u need like 20-25 ppl to kill it that way?
    to any other boss in this game u need 3 ppl max to kill (duffer,buffer and warrior) but for isiloon u need many more 4-5 drainers 5 mages 5 warriors
    and 2-3 priests...
    so look the diff between them

umm... i've read the other topic and this one and i'm just plain confused :wacko:

Please help me with this simple table for the people like us who get confused with walls of text! ^_^

Boss: attila, atross, isiloon

1 melee attack = boss melee attack
    1 range attack = boss range attack + mob comes up close

2 melee attack + 1 mage attack = boss melee attack
    DOT from mage makes boss comes up to mage and melee

2 mage attack + melee attack = boss range + mob comes up close to the mage, not stand still?

TheChupster

Originally posted by Devile
    Ok, lets make a difference in the "2 cases" we have here.

1. The blatant obvious bug abuse where there aren't even ranged attackers and Isiloon only hits ranged, described clearly in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePl7rJS7tU...nline%20isiloon

2. The case were mages hit ranged and there are melees tanking it.

There's not much to talk about Case1 since its 100% obvious there's something wrong there.

Case2 follows the same criteria of any mob in this game. If u hit ranged a boss that has ranged and melee attacks, it will hit ranged if u are ranged but also melee if u are at close range. Atilla and Atross are excelent examples. Hit an Atross at melee range and it will stomp u, fallback few feets and it will hit u with fire. Get a party of mages to attack with range and few warriors to melee and it will range the mages but still hit the warriors with melee attack NOT WITH FIRE.

U can try this any time in CZ bowl. U can try this with any mob in this game and they will react the same.

Now, I dont know if the floor generates the problem with Isiloon or its Isiloon itself the problem, but if 1 party of mages hits it and at the same time a melee party does the same, IT SHOULD HIT THE MELEES WITH MELEE ATTACKS. The more ranged attackers, the less often it focus on the melees. Not being hit at all at close range or getting hit with ranged attacks is not normal. Why this BOSS has to react completely different to any other boss in this game letting ppl kill it way easier? *

Again, maybe its the Hell Abyss which is totally bugged, maybe its Isiloon itself. Point is, if u are at close range and it hits u all the time with just ranged attack, there's something wrong going on.
    OK this makes sence and you are right about this. I do agree that getting hit with far attacks when you are right on it HAS to be a bug just like when I caught a couple "legit people" tanking TK and Talos with out getting attacked at all. So basically like you said, unless this boss for some reason acts completely different then any other boss in game you would be 100% right that it should still turn around and wack a melee that is attacking it with full force every now and then. Now I know you probably wouldn't want to but it would be awesome if you or someone else can test it out with an entire party to see how it reacts if K0t0k0 would allow it again because if the case is that this boss is indeed different in that aspect (DoT stopping it from hitting melee at close range other then with just far damage) then the boss needs to be modified or it will be hard to prove when the idiots are bugging it. I agree also that it should be tested in the abyss to see if the position you or it is in makes any difference. It would be messed up if we all completely miss out on an opportunity to do this boss because they take it out of the game instead of finding how it is being bugged and fixed.

I'm not kissing ass cause God knows I am not the type but I have to give you the credit cause I think it was real cool of you Devile to do this in the first place. If K2 can't figure it out it should be the good guns of the community to step up and try. B)

Default .

To Devile:

the max DoT's u do on a mob depends on the speed of the mage to cast spells, this is what i got last year while testing DoT on TK and DM's when i was in TOWN:

unswifted, 6 DoT per second (not 6 castings per second, only the DoT, "oke?") plus the spell dmg (i.e. 200 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 20) and probably get killed 1 hit coz of slow speed

swifted, 8 DoT per second plus the spell dmg, if well positioned DM wont move a shit but u need Real-Time coordination and no lag or almost same ping-time for all mages (same room/house/cyber works perfectly for this)

using transformation scroll (kecoon/death knight) up to 13 DoT per second

K.O.X.P. i cant really tell how many DoT, but those bitches cast faster than my mage using transformation scroll, like 2-3 ignitions per second, thats awesome and illegal :angry:

i dont know how much hp has that isiloon, but if 4 mages using TS (kecoons) can take TK down after lots of pots, 2-3 mage parties can do it also

for the bug on isiloon, this game is full of bugs, a lot of them occur because of the terrain, abyss has special spots where u stand and cant be hit by other nation (except for aoe), some other where u cant be hit by mobs (even aggro) but u cant also hit them

dont worry about ppl bugging isiloon, let them have CS's, RoL's, IN's, IB's, it makes funnier the fact of kicking their turk asses with shitty items

Kailean

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    /dun_care

legit way FTW!!! _/

:wub: new order

PS, yeah shitty drop <_<
    thats why isilioon sux its not 100% drop rate and it can drop even shits[/b]
    lvl 70 warrior that has 4,8k hp with undying? you used str set?
    btw:

:P the droprate is random, it can drop a shard like it did to us, but it can drop iron neck, cs, iron belt, rom/roc/rol etc. scorpion shield is also included in the "normal" drop, unfortunately. and we also did it in "legit" way. YES, you CAN do it legitly. T_T

thats me in the ss, and yes i used str set... also im mini warrior so 10 less hp till ice age >.<

and no, isiloon shouldnt drop 100% good unqies... the challenge is fun enough with a good uniqe possibility

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    thats me in the ss, and yes i used str set... also im mini warrior so 10 less hp till ice age >.<

and no, isiloon shouldnt drop 100% good unqies... the challenge is fun enough with a good uniqe possibility
    sorry to hi-jack the topic.. but is it true??

all char = same stats? bar, mini, girl, guy, orc, human... all same?

yep

i made a char on beta server (mini warrior) and when reskill base stats were of barbarian, and also lvl 60 stats were same of barbarian ^_^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

offtopic
    Originally posted by Amano+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amano)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey

sorry to hi-jack the topic.. but is it true??

all char = same stats? bar, mini, girl, guy, orc, human... all same?[/b]
    Barbar, mini, karus barbar have same stats

human male/woman karus woman/male priest have same stat

human male/woman karus male /women mage have same stats

human male/women karus male rogue have same stats

so in the end yes we know when it hit u with range attack when u are close to her it's a bug.

But as ppl hire was saying not always isoolion hit with range when mages and males atack it.I would be glad to see video how clan doing isoolion.Fraps would be made ofcourse by guy in males party.It might happend that she won't hit any males for whole movie coz of mages(if males don't combo) but if he will hit some males for 2k it's NOT a bug.

Could u guys show us move that u give to kokto?

I can ask for a more realistic test, in the abyss, with mages, etc. but u guys realize that it will only show up the HOW it happens? Is not gonna deny the fact that its a BUG that boss hits ranged attacks eventho he is at melee range.

Further tests will only prove whether its the map or the boss that have the problems, not deny the fact that there is indeed a problem.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast