Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Isiloon tests movie

This is a discussion on Isiloon tests movie within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well it's up to you if you want to conduct further tests as it doesn't affect me one way or ...
Page: 8

Rentzusuken

Well it's up to you if you want to conduct further tests as it doesn't affect me one way or another, but again I don't see why it would be a bug for people not to be hit all the time just because they're closer. You are placing yourself in the position of saying that proximity to the mob determines aggro and not actual damages and amount of attacks. Where was it said that melees are only getting hit by the ranged attack? The only person I see saying that is you.

Once again Rent, is not about getting hit few times but getting hit with ranged attack while u are TANKING it. That's the bug. See the movies. ppl bugging Isiloon dont get hit for 2000+, just for 500 and they can simply pot the damage, eventho they are ALL tanking Isiloon. I'm not the one saying it. Plenty of ppl who have seen this happen say it too, there are movies that prove it and it has been reported by several ppl. Some ppl got banned already for doing this.

I'm one of the few ppl that acknowledges there's a clear bug here. I dont get why u oppose so much to this when u dont care at all. Why bother posting so much about this subject, if it doesn't affect u one way or another? For someone who doesn't care, u post a lot supporting the idea that there's no problem. Like this is only in my head and im the only one that sees a problem. How could u say that after seeing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePl7rJS7tU...nline%20isiloon

That really puzzles me. If u dont care about this problem, let the rest who actually care, get this thing fixed. I have clear arguments that u keep ignoring or just dont understand. I'm not talking about the amount of ppl ganging Isiloon, neither if he hits u 1 or 10 times. I'm talking about getting hit ALWAYS with a ranged attack (500 damage only) while u are attacking 1 feet away from it, when normally it hits for 2000+ at that same distance. U keep talking about the amount of ppl and how frequent it hits them. I'm talking about the type of attack a mob is using when u are at melee range.

K2 is aware of it and already said its a BUG. Maybe is not in the Official Website, but GMs already agreed to this being a bug. KOLA wants to make an account in ko4flie to talk about this thing too. Isiloon should attack melee if u are at melee range, not use ranged attacks.

PS: A quick fix for this would be completely removing its low damage ranged attack so it turns into a normal melee boss. Just like Samma, DT or TK. If u hit it, it should chase u and hit u melee style.

Underw0rld

IM with ya Devile, its a bug plain and simple. Maybe its bad programming maybe not either way its a bug and its up to us not to abuse it.

TunaFishyMe

I think you guys are arguing about different things. Devile is talking about how LordofHuman, GameMaster, Tireendez are bugging it by luring it into holes and stuff. There, they are not being hit by melee but by aoe (i think this is because isloon is stuck. R attack, you have to be close to it to hit it off so thatll cause a melee attack, but skills you can attack further away so she will always hit range attack)

Rentz is talking about stacking mages so that the dot damage is contantly agroing isloon, allowing the tankers to be hit less.

AviT

was asking a freind who plays in another ko and isoloon is the same there it uses a magic atk if you dont r hit it

Hit less is not a problem. Hit with RANGED attack while tanking, is. Whether u let it stuck in a hole or use mages, problem is the same if the melees keep getting hit for 500 only.

I have taken it with mages while I've been tanking and it has killed me. Some ppl just know how to make it attack ranged even if u are tanking.

Rentzusuken

The only reason you say I support it is because I don't agree with you. It's clear that I have posted objectively the entire time on the subject using the scenario that FearFactor laid out. I do not recall where they said that their melees only got hit the ranged attack. You seem to take two scenarios completely different from what they said occurs and argue for them, but there is no argument for the scenarios you are working with because they are obviously bug abuse.

Scenario 1: Isiloon is lured into a spot where it will not attack. Blatant abuse.
    Scenario 2: Isiloon is attacking only with the ranged option. Blatant abuse.
    Scenario 3: Isiloon is attacking mages more than the melees. TBD.

If not caring about whether it's illegal or not is a reason not to post objectively, so be it, but the fact stands that whether it's allowed or disallowed, we do not do Isiloon, hence no repurcussions for me being a part of the group that does not take this boss.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    The only reason you say I support it is because I don't agree with you. *It's clear that I have posted objectively the entire time on the subject using the scenario that FearFactor laid out. *I do not recall where they said that their melees only got hit the ranged attack. *You seem to take two scenarios completely different from what they said occurs and argue for them, but there is no argument for the scenarios you are working with because they are obviously bug abuse.

Scenario 1: *Isiloon is lured into a spot where it will not attack. *Blatant abuse.
    Scenario 2: *Isiloon is attacking only with the ranged option. *Blatant abuse.
    Scenario 3: *Isiloon is attacking mages more than the melees. *TBD.

If not caring about whether it's illegal or not is a reason not to post objectively, so be it, but the fact stands that whether it's allowed or disallowed, we do not do Isiloon, hence no repurcussions for me being a part of the group that does not take this boss.
    Im not talking about FearFactor neither about their same scenario. Where did I said they were abussing Isiloon or the way they do is a bug abuse? U are assuming im talking about that same scenario but I'm not. I'm talking about Scenario1 and Scenario2 that u mention. I'm not putting clan names there. Just about those 2 cases. Scenario3 is completely legal IF Isiloon hits melee to the ppl tanking it or hitting at melee range (u saw my video, raptor has big range, yet it hit me back melee style). If that doesnt happen, then Scenario3 is also a bug abuse.

But if u wanna talk about FearFactor, I'll talk about them now. Resurecter (not sure if he is from that clan or not, but he said he was) sent me a PM with a movie of how they were doing it. I'm not posting it unless he allows me to, but its an old PRAETORIAN movie where they stack arround 1 party of mages with a priest, 1 full party of assassins without priest and 4 warriors with a duffer. Mages keep DoTing Isiloon and he attacks ranged without moving. Duffer spams duffs. All the assassins drain it at max range over and over and it NEVER hits them at all, not even ranged. Mages alone can't kill it cause u can see it keeps regening every now and then but DoT pretty much cuts its life regen. Warriors dont attack til the end. They keep the drain cycles at max range for like 5 minutes til Isiloon HP is like below 5%. Once its very low in HP, warriors attack at max range with just skills. Not even the assassins that slided or tanked for a short while, got hit. NONE of the assassins got hit at all, no melee, not even ranged. Isiloon focus was only on the mages and always with ranged attack.

The camera was on one of the assassins part of the drain group so I can't be sure if any of the Warriors got hit, but i didnt see a single 1920 heal in the 5 minutes video. Now, I know Isiloon hits u back with melee strong attack at Spear range, but that didnt seem to happen here. There wasn't even a mass healer. The Only difference I see with LordoftheHumans "tactic" is that they attacked melee from the start and killed Isiloon 10 times faster.

If u ask me if this is a bug abuse? I would have to say, YES. If resurecter wants me to upload this on my hosting so everyone can see it, cool, but I think its the same bug we are talking in Scenario2 or even worse, where it doesnt attack melee or even ranged to any of the melees. More than 5 minutes of draining and not 1 of the assassins got hit with even ranged attack. There's something going on there.

resurecter

well in this case which was wondering me too no one died..
    usually we had at lease 1 dead body
    believe me.. i lost over 30 % on isiloons with my sin and some even more
    but the damage was pretty random.. dunno what it depends.. one day it atacked only warriors, next day kept dying sins

believe me we didnt bug it (no clue how to do it anyway).. only thing we did was sneaking from behind and pray that we dont get hit

Rentzusuken

Where did I get the idea that you were considering the fearfactor case? Hmm, I don't know, maybe the thread that started the whole conversation?

One of the members said they get hit:

Originally posted by Codex
    TunaFishyMe its hard to explain how we do it in words, thats why we showed it to kotoko, members that bugged servants are kicked from clan (satlan and momomom).
    Zparda we dont bug isiloon, if we did kotoko would have banned us
    phantom again its hard to explain it in words you wont understand anyways, but what i can say it doesnt involve jamming the isiloon so he cant hit us, our warriors and mages died to isiloon alot
    Your first response in that thread took a completely different scenario than the one that was posted to be discussed, and my posts subsequent to yours have been to try to elucidate that you were beating a dead horse over the two known bug abuse methods and ignoring the third one which was the one that should have been discussed. A few deaths and 11 pages later, we now have the right issue in focus.

Seeing as how the only thing I have is their comments on the matter, I would have to say there is no blatant bug abuse in taking it if everyone has an equal chance of getting hit depending upon how much and how often they are hitting Isiloon as that is the premise behind all the mobs within this game.

Malavon

I didn't read all the thread , but some posts i've seen were very funny...

Isiloon doesn't hit with AOE attacks

It's ranged attack is poison based attack (use poiosn resistance to lower damage recieved)

It doesn't inflict you with 18 % of your total hp... that's imposibble , i died many times when i didn't notice my buff was down (full mp gear , 600-700 hp , im mage) , and it always hit me for same amount , no matter if i had 600 total hp or 3500.

Oh and Devile , if you say that mages doesn't kill isiloon.. please explain me (i really don't know) why did mage party got drop in 90 % of isiloons we killed ? maybe even 98 %.

Btw. Hi everyone

EDIT : resurecter , do you remmber when time4die arrow showered isiloon ? uheuhauhauhauh he was redballing after each hit recieved... sitll he didn't died , that was fun time in KO

Havvk

I think its easy to see if isiloon is getting buged or not, the LEGAL way to kill isiloon ( i´ve done it with my
    old clan Rage of Blood more then 3 times) is to 1 warrior LURE him out of the servants,then 4 or 5 more
    TANKERS (warriors or rogues HIGH LVL) start the attack close with of course each one with his respective
    FULL HEALER,the porpuse to TANK isiloon is to no let her move and archers can hit and mages too...
    each TANKER gets hit very very hard,not the 500 hp attack u get when u get him ion a hole and ABUSE of
    that game BUG.....
    mages and archers,and drain/vampiric is to not let Isiloon REGENERATE his hp,the 80%+ of the dmg to kill
    isiloon is done byt the tankers....

FearFactor,LordoftheHumans,etc have ABUSED of this cuz i doubt that they could TANK the isiloon without priests....
    and yes some warriors die and loose exp, :lol: there u can see how n00b they are.... if u are abusing u dont even
    need to die or tank it....

The solution of this is to GMS change Isiloon attack,not doing aoe,just hit 2k all the time,when this happen,i want to
    see how many clans can do it,i bet not more then 10 will be able...

xourico

nice shit!!! now, legit clans pay cuz bugers!!

FUCKING DROP RATE!! ITS ALL FUCKED UP!!

WTF is this shitty drop??? -_-

Rent, why u think I made a new topic? Anyway, seems like we are talking about the same thing now.

Malavon, obviously sins do more damage in a single hit with drain, but its clear that mages do more damage overall cause of the life regen. After 5 minutes of spaming DoT to cut life regen vs drains, obviusly mages overall damage in that period of time is higher than the drains, reason why they get the drop. Remember drains are percentage of what is left, so only the first drains are high damage, the rest are very low. If Isiloon took 1 minute to kill, sins will take the drop without any doubt, but 5 minutes is a long time and all that DoT that just keeps Isiloons HP at the same level after every drain, gives the mages the drop.

About mages killing Isiloon alone, unless u have enough mages to actually beat the regen and drop constantly its HP, dont see how u can kill Isiloon. 1 party of mages can't do that. Not saying its impossible to kill it with mages, just that u require too many and that's not likely to happen. Clans usually have more melees than mages. Not impossible, just not that common.

Isiloon should have its ranged attack removed completely and Rent theory about "equal chances of getting hit" will apply. The way it is right now, that doesnt happen.

PS: resurecter, can I post the movie u sent me? That will clear a lot of opinions here.

SiegeR

Originally posted by xourico
    nice shit!!! now, legit clans pay cuz bugers!!

FUCKING DROP RATE!! ITS ALL FUCKED UP!!

WTF is this shitty drop??? *-_- *

gogo make+8 pauldron :P

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast