Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Isn't that bug abuse?

This is a discussion on Isn't that bug abuse? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div> Originally posted by JulioBR @ <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM btw, when they are in town you can't see ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by JulioBR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM

btw, when they are in town you can't see the dead noob. *
    and on the last pic it's night.

so u think im lying? lol, no reason for that, im just showing a bug abuse, i dunno if tweety clan abuse the bugs on hb, but if some1 dupe, u will dupe too? if some1 hacks u will hack too? i dont think so...
    erm actually i think you are lying, you've relogged to the other server or something to that effect because on the last picture your damage box is empty except for the reaplication of scrolls, the kind of thing you get when you switch servers..... so yes i actually think you are lying[/b]
    +1

JulioBR

no, no, i just forgot to take a ss of the noob char and reloged again in the same server, but i was not the only orc there, i hope some1 post what they saw, if u join now on ares u will see what's happening on Orc Base...

JulioBR

btw, my objective here is not see ppl banned, i just want to show what is happening everyday, and im sure they didnt bugged that char over there, it was some dumb mages trying to nova town, they r strong and good players, they can kill lots of orcs without that bug... but the problem is ppl asking everyday to gms/csrep "fix that bug pls, fix that bug" and no answer, i just want to know: Why they dont fix it? couse its unfair with orc side, lots of strong humans everyday... i try to go exp, but i cant get out of my base, when im in a exp spot, each 4 minuts 456348756 humans comes to kill ppl with priest buffs, i think its not fair...just my opinnion, sorry if im doing something wrong...

and sorry for my english, im just doing my best ...

THEAXE

u can tell its the same server just check the deaths same guy killing
    unless he swaped servers to

Maximus662

He's not fibbing, as you can see, I was there too, that dead guy was there for hours. But, I can also say that several hours later on a1, a dead noob orc was at the back of human base, so it's going on on both sides.

susGe

it happens everyday and its annoying. You have to deal with it as orcs and trust us we have to deal with it as humans. The thing is until they fix it i dont think ppl should be banned for it. If so whats to stop some orc/human from bugging a chr in there own town just so ppl cant bomb base. Dont go afk in cz and pay attention and the town bombers are free np.

As soon as it happens on human side i ksc it and the char gets banned

Originally posted by Festo
    As soon as it happens on human side i ksc it and the char gets banned
    :rollseyes:

Yet another noob detected.
    Acid's on main skill bar <_<

JulioBR

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Yet another noob detected.
    Acid's on main skill bar <_<
    maybe u have to stfu, u didnt saw what they did to my armor...

JulioBR

Originally posted by Maximus662
    He's not fibbing, as you can see, I was there too, that dead guy was there for hours. But, I can also say that several hours later on a1, a dead noob orc was at the back of human base, so it's going on on both sides.
    +1

JulioBR

i connected 1 min ago, look @ this....

JulioBR

JulioBR

im a lier

what a joke...i have ksc ...

0wnoR

lol @ _rentsuzuken_

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast