Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Isnt there q realy good alternative game for ko

This is a discussion on Isnt there q realy good alternative game for ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.tcos.com/...
Page: 3

wanker

last chaos isnt bad but I would like to have a game with 2 diffrent or more nations to have an enemy

looking forward ill test age of conan to

If you are looking for an alternative.. I have one.. It contains: best graphics - 3d quality; large maps - over 7 continents of land; good objective - get items, survive, reproduce; live pk system - if you are into killing; over 200 nations; best experience gain system - education is important, etc etc.

PM me if you want to know what it is.

If you are looking for an alternative.. I have one.. It contains: best graphics - 3d quality; large maps - over 7 continents of land; good objective - get items, survive, reproduce; live pk system - if you are into killing; over 200 nations; best experience gain system - education is important, etc etc.

PM me if you want to know what it is.[/b]
    Outside?

I haven't played them, but .. Rakion and Dark Age of Camelot and Lineage2.
    Also you could wait for the SUN.. lol..

yep he's prolly talking about real life lolz haha

ViSeH

I tried KAL but it started already bad only 3 char choices.
    wow pff bad pking and when the lvl diffrence with your buddys is to much they cant realy play with ya.
    no invasions no wars like in ko

final fantasy fun but not realy pvp game

runescape bad graphics

tibia / realy to old 2d

and many more

I realy need a game very simular same game concept thx on forward[/b]
    The best alternative is life.

It's not that I like life, it's always tha same concecpt : working, sport sleep, working working working working

in weekend go out, and monday guess what ? yes working ^^

It's not that I like life, it's always tha same concecpt : working, sport sleep, working working working working

in weekend go out, and monday guess what ? yes working ^^[/b]
    You need to break the routine.. don't go to work on mondays.. instead go beg money in the bank lol..

in weekend go out, and monday guess what ? yes working ^^[/b]
    Don't you have to work in Knight Online? Gain experience? Gain items? Gain money?

If you don't work (gain experience, items, money), then you can't be the top player.

It is the same with real life.

Forget the magical creatures, the virtual babes, the weapons, the ego, concentrate on something which will help you actually accomplish something.

Even if you are to be the best in this game, best comboer, best player, best item collecter, one day when the game dies, it is over. I am predicting.. this is when half of you will commit suicide.

I personally played the game to make money. I made 12 grand in 8 months off the game, and payed for 2 years of college. Play the game as a catalyst to realize that there is better things outside your computer. Once you understand, you will realize that real life is the best game ever.

Solstice

Don't start another game, take the opportunity to live real life properly.

japo

There is no game like Knight Online, im talking about PVP of course...

Wow, DaoCamelot, and other mmporg are so boring... good graphics yeah and good customer :S

FUCK K2 ISNT POSSIBLE TO SUPPORT A GAME DECENTLY??

/Quit Knightonline till other company or good private server do something new and useful...

all of you dudes paying for k2 stupid customers that allow KOXP, DUPERS, BUG ABUSERS,HACKERS,SCAMMERS...

this will NEVER END!! each time a server open or a new patch coming, more dupers more koxpers more hack/ no bans etc

k2 sux, dont pay premium for nothing... let play noob and stupid turkish kiddos alone with his cheaters

MerchAcc

Just wanna tell you that there is no mmorpg that needs a pking skill like in ko...
    In every other mmos you need just grear and lvl for pking...

I played Guild wars for a while it was fun, but got boring after i reached level 20.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast