Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good fight ares, was a good war. I am pissed at a few things that happened during the war, but ...
Page: 24

Ki1laH

Good fight ares, was a good war.

I am pissed at a few things that happened during the war, but thats life and life goes on.

At least there are two good servers in this game.

Girakon defeated all but ares in > 10 minutes.
    Ares deafeated all but girakon in > 20 minutes

All other servers were RAPED...ares vs girakon war went on for a long time and was decided off kills.

Good war.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

You only noticed the AP boost because it's the only excuse you can find for losin, you dont see us all crying over you bugging catapults. Sore losers anyone?[/b]

Because no one ever saw any bug abuse, at least no one i know.

We saw all the catas rushing Warder 2 and dying, but thats it arleady - no bugging there.

That was by far, the most exciting war i&#39;ve went to, and won nicely... I must agree with the notice in the end with "catapult bugging". I was literally all by myself running toward Girakon and my party was sitting waiting to tp back for defense and I saw all of Girakon rushing towards our 2nd warder, and omfg.. One guy with a name like Oe4Gh1S56W, i dunno, he was bugging so much, he had so many orcs on him, and kept rescrolling the catapult, it&#39;s so stupid how people like them can ruin it for you guys on Girakon. Besides that, it was really by far, the best war I have ever EVER went to. <3 all..

EDIT: PS - 2nd place gems are really nice too, good luck with gambling <3 Hopefully we get them in the first place h34r:[/b]
    I gotta +1 this

Hemp Gru

Dunno about you, but this should never happen.
    [/b]
    it explain all

That was by far, the most exciting war i&#39;ve went to, and won nicely... I must agree with the notice in the end with "catapult bugging". I was literally all by myself running toward Girakon and my party was sitting waiting to tp back for defense and I saw all of Girakon rushing towards our 2nd warder, and omfg.. One guy with a name like Oe4Gh1S56W, i dunno, he was bugging so much, he had so many orcs on him, and kept rescrolling the catapult, it&#39;s so stupid how people like them can ruin it for you guys on Girakon. Besides that, it was really by far, the best war I have ever EVER went to. <3 all..

EDIT: PS - 2nd place gems are really nice too, good luck with gambling <3 Hopefully we get them in the first place h34r:[/b]
    Theres always people like that.

There was a AP Boost for Orc Side because Humans won 3 times in a row from beginning of the Inter-Server Wars.[/b]
    You were human and we raped you, cant really use that as an excuse.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

1300++ AC, IN/GB/Absoluteness...

snoppskott

Victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ares > all ^_^

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

1300++ AC, IN/GB/Absoluteness...

Ki1laH

Yeah, I&#39;m pissed that some turks did do that and bug abuse, and ruined it for the rest of us, and more importantly the GM saying it as if all Girakon was bug abusing rather than the few that did.

Sad on the GM&#39;s part...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

You only noticed the AP boost because it&#39;s the only excuse you can find for losin, you dont see us all crying over you bugging catapults. Sore losers anyone?[/b]
    ok, how about one of the ares ppl post their SS of DMG?

seriously u say its as if EVERY SINGLE person in girakon was bugging catapults. unfortunately no thats not the case. however, for ap boost, EVERY SINGLE PERSON has it on ares.

i mean c&#39;mon we got keeper n warder even with ap boost for u guys. i think we&#39;ve done extremely well lmao. imagine if the dmg was equal. ares would&#39;ve been down in 30mins.

Ok you say ares had an ap boost because orc side lost all 3 times to Gir. which was human. But Ares was orc 4 times. so wouldn&#39;t that make both sides if any have ap boost? You guys fought good. A few times we thought we lost.

we win, i dont see how it was unfair, we might have had an ap boost yes, but you had zillions of turks catapult bugging outside our warder2, and we would always show up and wipe you guys away from our warder2 which is why we were ahead by 1000+ kills at the end of the war, and the catapult bugging only happened at the end because the turks got pushy and decided hey what the hell, and now you say it was because of the ap boost? FUCK YOU. maybe the people shouldn&#39;t have abused the catapults and you possibly could have won.

and if you haven&#39;t noticed on your home servers, IF YOU KILL THE KEEPER ONLY, THE WAR DOES NOT END, YOU NEED ALL 3 TO WIN.

/end_rant

Was the best interserver war in my mind, GG girakon .

Actually i&#39;m not sure but i think catapult are forbidden in lunar war, this is a csw item and this is why it can only be bought in delos. GM warned every player at half the war, telling them they will be kicked if they keep "bugging it", they didn&#39;t kicked them, but they decided ares will win since only 2 or 3 catapult on ares side and probably more than 20 on girakon side (just watch ss ).

The other possibility (if i&#39;m mistaken and catapult are allowed) is that people were cancelling catapult scroll then relaunching catapult scroll, this is know bug abuse even in csw (u never die <_<).