Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cry more :X...
Page: 25

Cry more :X

Ki1laH

[/b]
    Good 1v1, was only 228 into str for war, rather than my normal build.

But no excuses, you have a good minor combo.

One day we will get a 1v1 with my normal build to see if anything is different. :P

U lost gate keeper ladies +

and who u think defended ur warder if not catapults [/b]
    What does that show, to me it shows you're far duffed and your armour is almost broken or some parts broken.

Jesus christ, some of you just cant take losing, it's really sad lol.

Good 1v1, was only 228 into str for war, rather than my normal build.

But no excuses, you have a good minor combo.

One day we will get a 1v1 with my normal build to see if anything is different. :P[/b]
    no warrior should ever lose to a rogue, ever. Warriors are just a better class for 1v1 than rogue, so if you lose...with that gear...meh.[/b]
    REGARDS FROM OLYMPIA

SLM

wawh

Ok you say ares had an ap boost because orc side lost all 3 times to Gir. which was human. But Ares was orc 4 times. so wouldn't that make both sides if any have ap boost? You guys fought good. A few times we thought we lost.[/b]
    we only fought 2x

Banned

lol i see ares have won GG ^^

i also seen in other post about AP boost...

war is about keeper/warders not individual PK unless the war is tide..

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

we win, i dont see how it was unfair, we might have had an ap boost yes, but you had zillions of turks catapult bugging outside our warder2, and we would always show up and wipe you guys away from our warder2 which is why we were ahead by 1000+ kills at the end of the war, and the catapult bugging only happened at the end because the turks got pushy and decided hey what the hell, and now you say it was because of the ap boost? FUCK YOU. maybe the people shouldn't have abused the catapults and you possibly could have won.

and if you haven't noticed on your home servers, IF YOU KILL THE KEEPER ONLY, THE WAR DOES NOT END, YOU NEED ALL 3 TO WIN.

/end_rant[/b]
    maybe if u guys didn't have ap boost at first the turks wouldn't be using catapults at all. war would've ended in 30mins. there u go!~

i don't know if there was an AP boost or not.. nor do i really care, since war is over and whatnot. Still was a pretty fun war, although i really would have liked to see less idiotic commanders who just say "hi" to each other in turkish.. if that were the case, our party's 15 previous attempts to kill the Keeper could have been done prior to losing our warder, thus securing a victory if we had just went on the defensive.

But hey! Can't solve that now, although i'm still not comprehending why a Keeper kill is the same value of a warder kill, as was the case in the last ISW as well i believe.

Oh and finally, i just found this ksc i picked up a lil funny.. This is the damage from one of the Ares sins (no it's not a warrior, because look at the 3rd hit on the dmg.. doubt a warrior's dmg fluxuates that much). So AP boost? Idk but that one was a bitch to get hit by.

GJ/GG Ares, too bad they don't do these more often.

Ki1laH

REGARDS FROM OLYMPIA

SLM[/b]
    Dumb twat trying to stir shit, go play outside, I see you do that all the time...is your life that boring. <_<

And as I said, not my normal build, not even close...not to mention the gear I was talking about was BEST warrior gear, and raptor/II are shit IMO.

Why do they never give us GIGA+8?!

zillions of catapults at the beginning VS normal ARES players, hmmmmm, then they said THIS LEGIT SHTI ISNT WORKING! LETS BUG!

and majix, vlado is an ARCHER

Atalo

Im spiking a guy 800 on my screen and he&#39;s spiking me 1k on my screen ( which is 1+ on his ) :X

Shell Set 8, shards 8, dual EME 3, dual ROL 3, IN 3 , IB 3 he probably had the same gear as me explain the 300+dmg?

SELAM ARES!

not to mention we would kill u if we had a couple a minutes more we were penetrateing trough ur fuking endless rows of mages infront of W2 and at the warder 2 than i Got deported to emc aint that nice

JUST ADMIT IT WAS UNFAIR AND WE FORGIVE ...[/b]

that could be y u had a Iron Belt I as a lot of other sins used Elf Belt there is ur extra damage learn to use the right gear then talk plx

I got spiked for 1k+ as a mage too so no big deal and i&#39;m from Ares

Ki1laH

i don&#39;t know if there was an AP boost or not.. nor do i really care, since war is over and whatnot. Still was a pretty fun war, although i really would have liked to see less idiotic commanders who just say "hi" to each other in turkish.. if that were the case, our party&#39;s 15 previous attempts to kill the Keeper could have been done prior to losing our warder, thus securing a victory if we had just went on the defensive.

But hey! Can&#39;t solve that now, although i&#39;m still not comprehending why a Keeper kill is the same value of a warder kill, as was the case in the last ISW as well i believe.

Oh and finally, i just found this ksc i picked up a lil funny.. This is the damage from one of the Ares sins (no it&#39;s not a warrior, because look at the 3rd hit on the dmg.. doubt a warrior&#39;s dmg fluxuates that much). So AP boost? Idk but that one was a bitch to get hit by.

GJ/GG Ares, too bad they don&#39;t do these more often.[/b]
    Yeah, I remember keeper being worth more in every war I&#39;ve ever been in...not sure what changed now. :huh:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I got spiked for 1k+ as a mage too so no big deal and i&#39;m from Ares [/b]
    well i got spiked 1.5k.

well i got spiekd for 432542

who gives a flying fuck really?

ares is nto the best server, enither is Gira, i lol @ the people who say so. Its just a random gangbang, worst then dcz, theres really no skill involved.