Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He's probably using pe's which give more str[/b] no......
Page: 27

Ki1laH

He's probably using pe's which give more str[/b]
    no...

PE's give the same amount of str? atleast thats what i thought i saw IG 12str each PE just gives more AC/HP :S

but the AC gained shouldnt account for almost 300+ dmg

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Right, 2 PEs over 2 WEs increase your damage 60%.
    /end_sarcasm

Ki1laH

600 damage as hp build :/?[/b]

yes

oh aresian has spoken lol 580 and 850 damn?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I get spiked 2k when i was duffed and its normal lol ... but how u can know it if u play in this game only few days ...[/b]
    wasn't duffed. n i was getting spammed 1k+ by a warrior i was manes-ing(rmbed this clearly cause lutz didn't even want to heal me a.q)

yes[/b]
    hm thats not hp build, you should have 8k'ish? not 7.3

edit: if you dont have SS of your stats as 228 str, stfu please.

You can't call the waaambulance if I'm not whining.

I 1v1'ed him with a build that I do not use.

I told him straight up he is a good sin with a good minor combo, and that it was a good match.

To bad you have to try and stir shit, guess what. I'm the bigger man.

How does it feel? Flame more please.

P.S. My first server WASN'T edana...I started KO on DIEZ the day it came out, I also played CYPHER to 70+ before Edana ever came out, simply changed my name and don't care about those servers anymore. They were boring to me.[/b]
    assuming you called me a dumb twat, i'd qualify that as crying. rage more

you are never the bigger man. you are always the one to start shit with everyone. the one to claim #1. the one to talk shit to others.

you aren't mature, as a matter of fact i have degraded myself to your level in order to properly harass you. thus the WAHMBULANCE which was actually a picture posted by YOU.

if you have forgotten who you really are, do a simple search of your posts.

regardless, what's done is done.

you lost. twice.

good day sir.

Banned

can close topic now...

Atalo

he also could of used DR +3 and not Roc's you would have to ask him the build that he had

Ki1laH

hm thats not hp build, you should have 8k'ish? not 7.3

edit: if you dont have SS of your stats as 228 health, stfu please.[/b]
    228 health?

Did I say I had 228 in health? I don't believe so...if I did then I mistyped.

I had 228 in STR, rest in health. I told you in pm "I have only 228 rest in health, instead of normal 255"

So no, I had 24 less str than my normal build, and no giga...which is my best weapon, you had your best weapon's as a rogue...I didn't point that out because I don't give a shit, but if you want to tell me to stfu and say I lied than pfsh.

y are you all such bad loosers?

ffs you lost

every time there was a war there was another server so there's no way we had ap boost...

but it makes it easier for you...ya we had ap boost and we had +4 uniques and +10 armors and wheapons. And GMs helped us too...

::SnOrLaX::

And valkyre for def if leader "nietykalni"(im forgot his name) have it for hp =.=

MyBitch

It's funny to read the posts from Girakon players after they beat other servers, saying don't make excuses, even though they outnumbered people in most fights. You can't even beat the worst ares team in any interserver war with equal gear and probably more people, and look at you all making excuses. Ares is, and probably will always be the best server because it will always be the oldest, with the clans being together for so long and having good teamwork. The others are just flavour of the month that server hoppers stay on until a new one comes out.[/b]
    +1
    alltho this war was so even it could have gone both ways in the end.. the war was 100% even
    <- Girakon player

228 health?

Did I say I had 228 in health? I don&#39;t believe so...if I did then I mistyped.

I had 228 in STR, rest in health. I told you in pm "I have only 228 rest in health, instead of normal 255"

So no, I had 24 less str than my normal build, and no giga...which is my best weapon, you had your best weapon&#39;s as a rogue...I didn&#39;t point that out because I don&#39;t give a shit, but if you want to tell me to stfu and say I lied than pfsh.[/b]
    i meant 228 strength, and that Puzzzzzzzz guy has 7.1k with dual WE 255 str.