Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can only say one thing - luck suports always the better one. Ares was just better this time. Ty ...
Page: 28

Sethesh

i can only say one thing - luck suports always the better one.

Ares was just better this time. Ty girakon players for a gr8 fight and fun, also ty ares - we are the champions ^^

Ares killed 1200+ more then Girakon , rofl they really got owned by dieds :S

haha

on bera i faced raptors+9 and stuff u cant imagine, tears of devil with 3.4k ap was hiting me for 700dmg and i had less deff

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

It's funny to read the posts from Girakon players after they beat other servers, saying don't make excuses, even though they outnumbered people in most fights. You can't even beat the worst ares team in any interserver war with equal gear and probably more people, and look at you all making excuses. Ares is, and probably will always be the best server because it will always be the oldest, with the clans being together for so long and having good teamwork. The others are just flavour of the month that server hoppers stay on until a new one comes out.[/b]
    Fallacy #1: You used an example of your own argument as an example. "Outnumbering people" was a myth, it was already confirmed that there was a limit on how many who can enter the war (250 people), and you used it as the truth.
    Fallacy #2: You used your own argument again - Girakon nor Ares didn't have "more" people. 250 is the limit.
    Fallacy #3: Having a server be the oldest does not denote the best; the population of new servers come from the old servers.

Fallacy #1: You used an example of your own argument as an example. "Outnumbering people" was a myth, it was already confirmed that there was a limit on how many who can enter the war (250 people), and you used it as the truth.
    Fallacy #2: You used your own argument again - Girakon nor Ares didn't have "more" people. 250 is the limit.
    Fallacy #3: Having a server be the oldest does not denote the best; the population of new servers come from the old servers.[/b]

Fallacy #4: You have to kill both warders+ keeper in order to win, not just keeper :x

Ki1laH

i meant 228 strength, and that Puzzzzzzzz guy has 7.1k with dual WE 255 str.[/b]
    I did have only 228 in STR, he has 2x shell sets, may have been wearing some hp pieces, I do not know.

I have nothing to gain by trying to prove to you the build I was using, so no point in trying anymore because I only prt scr and that only shows the last one I did, which didn't have stats open.

I could care less if I lost, first 1v1 I've ever lost in a series, I said it was a good match, why can't you and cool guy tank be normal people?

P.S. I've still never lost a series of 1v1 with a giga. :P

Fallacy #3: Having a server be the oldest does not denote the best; the population of new servers come from the old servers.[/b]
    #1: some servers didn't even have the 250 to fill up the war
    #2: this really isn't a second point. you simply personalized #1 to the girakon vs. ares war
    #3: oldest does not directly denote best, but oldest does denote more experience, thus producing more quality players?

susGe

Fallacy #4: You have to kill both warders+ keeper in order to win, not just keeper :x[/b]
    you would think since most of girakon is old players from other servers that they would have remembered this. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You lost, ares turks are better then girakon turks itll be ok.

look on the additional str 2nd set was for pusssy aciders
    both with str

MyBitch

Fallacy #4: You have to kill both warders+ keeper in order to win, not just keeper :x[/b]
    lol XD
    sad but true

Hello Knight Online Players!

Ares defeated Girakon in the Finals! Both sides put up a great fight through the end of the war! We thank all those that attended the war and look forward to seeing you at the next Inter-Server Wars!

-The Knight Online Team

now that its official, can we stop arguing and go back to a peaceful KO4LIFE?

Ki1laH

look on the additional str 2nd set was for pusssy aciders
    both with str[/b]
    HP or AC valk?

I had AC valk, if you have HP that is 300 extra hp and explains it all, if not i'm not sure.

Can tell by your AC you used HP valk, I had ~1544 AC, you had 14xx.

Thats why his hp is only 300 less than mine, it's really 600 less than mine if you take off valk...thus you can tell my build Is HP build with only enough str for raptor.

Tnx.

Ickeras

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ARES F"EN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grats to us all !!!...

Girakon that was one hella fight you put up,,,Best nail bite'n War I have seen yet. Nice fight.

MyBitch

Conclution is from both sides.

Best war ever
    Some ppl just need to bitch
    The best servers where in the final and only 1 can win

Grats to ares for winning and Girakon for getting to the end