Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GM said it was fair war with same number of members , you just was a noob team like the ...
Page: 8

MyBitch

GM said it was fair war with same number of members , you just was a noob team like the rest servers , all was joke , we killing both warders in 6 minutes , then 4-5 minuts and we take the keapers , nobody cant stop the POWER OF ARES!!!!

Girakon is in the final w/o fight in semi final i dont think its fair , but we will win you ( Girakon ) also.[/b]

im gonna laugh my ass of this guy if we (Girakon) win the war.

i think this war has a 50/50 chance to go each way.
    Ares is based on old boring players that shit whit there old asses and do the same thing over and over again and fight the same ppl over and over again..
    Girakon is based on most of the best players from each and all servers, that like to make a change and try something new and keep getting top10 in each server they play.

GL to both servers its an even fight

The time of this war is actually gonna be half way decent...

so might be a good war

hopefully not too laggy, the 1st day of wars was nice.

Ares is based on old boring players that shit whit there old asses and do the same thing over and over again and fight the same ppl over and over again..
    Girakon is based on most of the best players from each and all servers, that like to make a change and try something new and keep getting top10 in each server they play.
    GL to both servers its an even fight[/b]
    Or maybe Girakon is made up of the shit players because they cant stand up to todays challenge in the older servers.

Bukowski

Or maybe Girakon is made up of the shit players because they cant stand up to todays challenge in the older servers.[/b]
    I think if that were true they (Girakon) wouldnt have gotten as far as they have in ISW. Should be a good fight. I know we (ronark) got rolled so......GG

GL to both servers its an even fight[/b]
    You fuking idiot ... ofcurse ill say we gonne win , its psychology war ( nvm if wrote wrong ) , i should say this words cuz when you be vs Ares you will say " omg they won 3-4 servers they kill warders so fast and they very old members , they know how to play " its will ruin all your tactic , even when i sure you just noob run to kill , we know how to get points , we play with vent and pk team , instead you ..... RUN TO DIE!

ISeeYouPee

Excuses again, you fuckers, learn to fucking lose. By the time your jail opened you already died lol -_-.[/b]
    rofl shut up.. ares sucks balls

600 to 100 gg

MyBitch

Or maybe Girakon is made up of the shit players because they cant stand up to todays challenge in the older servers.[/b]
    maybe ppl just needed something new to let there ko life stay interesting

1 thing i gotta admit ares's plan with the whole camping jail with 1000 mages works pretty well :P[/b]

LOL yes it is a good plan. But trust me. when the orcs are doing it to you every night war it gets boring. LOL So half of us know how you guys feel. But I have to say it does feel good to be on the other side of it. And one comment for all of you who say all of the best players from Ares went to Girakon, well I think we have proved that theory wrong. But yes this war could go either way. Both teams made it this far because they are good at pking and or working together. So it will be interesting. Good luck to Girakon in war. And one more comment congrats to Ronark for making it to the finals and taking 3rd place. Oh and lets go Ares

Boyce

gg
    dno why you guys get ap boost though, that is fucked

MyBitch

You fuking idiot ... ofcurse ill say we gonne win , its psychology war ( nvm if wrote wrong ) , i should say this words cuz when you be vs Ares you will say " omg they won 3-4 servers they kill warders so fast and they very old members , they know how to play " its will ruin all your tactic , even when i sure you just noob run to kill , we know how to get points , we play with vent and pk team , instead you ..... RUN TO DIE!
    [/b]

you are explaing how both servers got in the finals

::SnOrLaX::

+1, but Girakon have few gg players, but have alot noobs too. On ares i saw alot gg players like PC, DM, Inferno, TheEndless and others...and ofc Atlantis aka Symbiosis

[/b]
    you are explaing how both servers got in the finals[/b]
    Lmao the true not sure if Girakon could be in Final , cuz you didnt fight VS Ronark , you passed to the final like nothing , i dont know how and why but anyway ... you gonne losse...

Ki1laH

I wonder if the idiots saying that ares won their wars fast, realizes that girakon won all of their wars in 5-8 minutes each..Which is faster than ares.

And we did because it was out of three, and we did the BEST in the previous wars, so we got a Bi to the finals, because K2 deemed true that we did the BEST out of the three servers left.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

soundz like ares and gira have highest chances to get 1st place to me

wawh

soundz like ares and gira have highest chances to get 1st place to me [/b]
    thats why we're in a finals eh? h34r:

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast