Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

ISW winners

This is a discussion on ISW winners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol all the newest servers won... except ares.. they owned poor edana[/b] Ares was always No.1...
Page: 10

Banned Senior Member

lol all the newest servers won... except ares.. they owned poor edana[/b]
    Ares was always No.1

ILoveYouToo

Edana got owned
    Beramus got owned
    Diez got owned
    Olympia got owned
    Cypher got owned
    Xigenon got owned
    It's that simple, doesn't matter who had more, i'm sure each server had at at least 600 people register for it. If they didn't show up, it's their fault because the dates and times have been up for at least a week. Stop whining. You lost. I lost too =(

Are you retarded? "I think im god" Afaik I said that I didnt think I was good, and u problly would beat me in a 1 vs 1, but it doesnt change the fact that oly got owned.

Im already sitting down. Are you so exited that u are standing up?

and imo It sounds like you, maybe your clan is the best? I dont see anybody else whining about them getting owned...

But i've always seen u whining and flaming on this forum so I dont really give a shit[/b]

Apparantly you do give a shit, cause afaik YOU were the one who started this and keeps bringing it back up. I've explained severall times how we did NOT get owned, and you keep coming with the same reply everytime, so yes, you do care and you do give a shit.

Afaik I never said my clan was the or is the best, really, I havent even said I was the best either, stop putting words in my mouth pls.

I see pretty much olympia people that I dont even know ingame reply here and saying that girakon outnumbered us, so to me, this case is closed, and no, olympia did not get owned. Now you can either accept it, or we can continue this till you get tired and give up.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

well you said in a previous post "i think i killed about everyone in raon!! 10v1!"[/b]

Uh, no i didn't, acutally.. i've never said smth like that.

Ares was always No.1[/b]
    yeah... but next server we vs ill get my bro on a preist and be a full heal/db.. gonna own all those unlucky babas

rostoen1990

How is he better then me? He just said himself he doesn't know how to play.

Pretty much, yes.[/b]

hey, i heard you're one of the worst rogues in this game so i suggest shutting the fuck up.[/b]
    Geez you guys are moron!

I didnt say I didnt know how too play this game, couse im pretty sure I know this game, even if I dont spam forum.
    I said something about that I prelly would loose in a 1 v 1 too you since I just started playing this class...

and AsSaUL-whatever, Just looking at your reply makes me lol, your a forum troll, if someone say he suck at this forum he suck?
    afaik he is a pretty decent rogue, and REALLY know how too play this GAME! Theres more thing u need too know in this game then PvP!

well, u get me? If not, im telling you that you are a retard

Uh, no i didn't, acutally.. i've never said smth like that.[/b]

you've never said something like that? maybe the numbers assault posted were incorrect, but i could swear i saw you post that you owned 30 people vs 8.

you've never said something like that? maybe the numbers assault posted were incorrect, but i could swear i saw you post that you owned 30 people vs 8.[/b]
    that wasnt him.. someone from oly said they got owned 30 vs 8

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

you've never said something like that? maybe the numbers assault posted were incorrect, but i could swear i saw you post that you owned 30 people vs 8.[/b]

yes we did.. so? was right infront of lufferson castle, big deal.

oh and it was us 8 (3mages 2 warriors 2 priests 1 rogue) vs 30 random turks.

Im sorry Chemical but i dont really get all the complaining here, hell who cares if u had less in war, i for once didnt notice any outnumbering there, and even if we did.. you lost face it.

And the Invasion, gonna claim for outnumbering there too? because i am sorry but i truely didnt see any skill behind those ppl we/i fought.

zaffers

this topic spreads with "AIDS in africa" tempo . amazing

lol i hope they put ronark vs manes.. gonna be fast too

SilentDaemon

Aressss!

that wasnt him.. someone from oly said they got owned 30 vs 8[/b]
    Sorry to disappoint you, but i remember being outnumbered by like 30 vs 8 yet we still won the fight, guess we were just lucky, right?[/b]

Hmm, im pretty sure thats schrotti saying that in page 4

rostoen1990

Apparantly you do give a shit, cause afaik YOU were the one who started this and keeps bringing it back up. I've explained severall times how we did NOT get owned, and you keep coming with the same reply everytime, so yes, you do care and you do give a shit.

Afaik I never said my clan was the or is the best, really, I havent even said I was the best either, stop putting words in my[/b]
    Didnt even qoute you, I posted here before you, so I didnt bring up a shit with you.
    Im just telling the truth and that is, gikaron got owned. Face it

And I dont give a shit about you flaming and whinning, just that u cant face it that ur server is retarded and got owned
    or just got owned, I dont care if it was your clan mates who merched in moradon or just was afk in war

Banned

every1 has same gear and level in interserver. u wont do so good [/b]
    its in the name.....it brings people trembling to there knees thats how u beat them

theres shit items on the account and everyone still runs and gets owned...i logged on one day for war and even with +0 crap and +7 shell and a glave +8 they all ran and or died cause they fear the name :lol:

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast