Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

ISW winners

This is a discussion on ISW winners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pathos vs xig. did elu have worse stats with those crappy +3s? :P...
Page: 12

pathos vs xig.

did elu have worse stats with those crappy +3s? :P

how about they owned you by outnumbering you... eh? , if your ppl didnt attend to the war they dont deserver a win for sure...

im waiting ares vs girakon , should be good[/b]

sure, they owned us by outnumbering us, I agree, thats what should be said.

Im not saying we deserved a win, hell with all the idiots just sitting in moradon doing nothing, we didnt deserve to win.

there's no proof that olympia was outnumbered.[/b]
    if u logged in moradon before ppl turned in valks and put on shells u woulda saw about 5-1 ratio and when war started there was litterally under 80 ppl at gate when we joined

if u logged in moradon before ppl turned in valks and put on shells u woulda saw about 5-1 ratio and when war started there was litterally under 80 ppl at gate when we joined[/b]
    who cares about outnumbered its the end result that mathers
    olympia got owned if their own ppl dont even wanna come on a interserver war pretty sad imo

Geez you guys are moron!

I didnt say I didnt know how too play this game, couse im pretty sure I know this game, even if I dont spam forum.
    I said something about that I prelly would loose in a 1 v 1 too you since I just started playing this class...

and AsSaUL-whatever, Just looking at your reply makes me lol, your a forum troll, if someone say he suck at this forum he suck?
    afaik he is a pretty decent rogue, and REALLY know how too play this GAME! Theres more thing u need too know in this game then PvP!

well, u get me? If not, im telling you that you are a retard [/b]
    Why would it matters if you just started playing rogues? you can get good at rogue in like a week if not less

Internet pervert Senior Member

sure, they owned us by outnumbering us, I agree, thats what should be said.
    Im not saying we deserved a win, hell with all the idiots just sitting in moradon doing nothing, we didnt deserve to win.[/b]

Banned

Oly did get owned, but not because girakon players are just better than us. Olympia is filled with shitty turks, which is hella fun on olympia. I'm level 72 and the level 80 dupers can't kill me without 2 duffers 2 full healers and the rest warriors and rogues. We got owned for the simple fact that we were highly outnumbered. I doubt we hit 100 people in the war, it was so empty that I didn't even lag at all at the lw gate, or as soon as it started. We didn't deserve to win, because our server is filled with retards who thought it was a good idea to make some gbs in moradon.

Bobashop

olympia sucks

its great, we get to roll over the noobs every day

it makes us all look better than we are

i love it.

MyBitch

i played for Girakon and i did notice in moradon at the first 5 mins of the server that 70% of the ppl had a Blue name, as for the war it self i personaly saw 50 ppl from oly...
    in the invasion there where more ppl from oly then there where at the war.
    i agree oly was out numbered. they realy where.

all tho getting owned is basicly the same as getting defeated realy fast and hard. but lets just stick to there are 1 winner and 1 loser, both will get a reward for playing.

its not that complicated.

ohh yea i pwn all cuz i got a uber leet combo that fails all the time.

wats wrong gm couldn't help u take crystal ?

and l@l at crying about numbers[/b]
    ^^^^^post about insanity losing CSW^^^^^^

if u logged in moradon before ppl turned in valks and put on shells u woulda saw about 5-1 ratio and when war started there was litterally under 80 ppl at gate when we joined[/b]
    ^^^^^post about olympia losing ISW^^^^^

Hypocrite much?

Banned

^^^^^post about insanity losing CSW^^^^^^
    ^^^^^post about olympia losing ISW^^^^^
    Hypocrite much?[/b]
    Well insanity did bring on them losing the castle themselves. The good players on oly can't help it turks are retards.

lol, i was pointing out that in one topic he's crying about losing due to numbers, but in another he's laughing at people who are crying for losing because of numbers.

i played for Girakon and i did notice in moradon at the first 5 mins of the server that 70% of the ppl had a Blue name, as for the war it self i personaly saw 50 ppl from oly...
    in the invasion there where more ppl from oly then there where at the war.
    i agree oly was out numbered. they realy where.

all tho getting owned is basicly the same as getting defeated realy fast and hard. but lets just stick to there are 1 winner and 1 loser, both will get a reward for playing.

its not that complicated.

ohh yea i pwn all cuz i got a uber leet combo that fails all the time.[/b]

Why thank you. You are actually the first non cocky player from girakon, finally someone who actually noticed that olympia was outnumbered, other then just olympia players.

All the questions have been answered.

Have a good day everyone and enjoy your wins.

Banned

lol, i was pointing out that in one topic he's crying about losing due to numbers, but in another he's laughing at people who are crying for losing because of numbers.[/b]
    I know, I was just pointing out the fact that insanity lost numbers because they lost the respect of the server. The good ppl from oly got rolled because unfortunatly there are only about 100 good ppl from oly period.

[/b]

Yup that looked about right...