Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

ISW winners

This is a discussion on ISW winners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To be honest there would be just as many lvl 80's ect on both sides as Maines already had lvl ...
Page: 14

Ickeras

To be honest there would be just as many lvl 80's ect on both sides as Maines already had lvl 70's before ROFD.

I remember when we faought Ares it really motivated the server to get themselfs leveled up.[/b]

:lol: I remember when the GM asked us to take our gear off & give you a chance :lol:

Coroner13

ares raped edena baba[/b]
    It was painful... h34r: No excuses but it really seemed as though there were more Ares than Edana; in Moradon when we were prepping the orcs (Ares) outnumbered the humans prolly 2-1 :blink: I have the sneaking suspicion that most of Edana was away at school or work or whatever... BASTARDS I HATE YOU ALL NEXT TIME CALL IN SICK :angry:

Best of luck to Ares.

Ickeras

It was painful... h34r: No excuses but it really seemed as though there were more Ares than Edana; in Moradon when we were prepping the orcs (Ares) outnumbered the humans prolly 2-1 :blink: I have the sneaking suspicion that most of Edana was away at school or work or whatever... BASTARDS I HATE YOU ALL NEXT TIME CALL IN SICK :angry:

Best of luck to Ares.[/b]
    Your right ,,it did seem 2-1. Looked kinda like you guys got it put in your back door on that one. Better luck next time.

I just want the gem[/b]
    same :P

plus the girakon side was over populated
    didn't get a chance to get into war

these have got the be probably the most puthetic results i have seen xD but ofc ares as expected being 1st server to probably win the isw again

although im not too sirprised that manes won against diez... a lot of the very good players from all around went to manes when it first opened

sexycomboot

ares raped edena baba[/b]
    60% of good edena players have left

Banned

60% of good edena players have left[/b]
    so did ares...we dont have patriot no more

sexycomboot

yeh dunno bout ares but onl clans with skills have left rest are turk clans and others nubs

wawh

you dont need skills to play here, i mean... you hardly hit 500 and its always 50v50 in that war

the side with most mages wins, simple

NothingLeft

all newest servers won :

Girakon - Ronark - Logos - Pathos - Manes

And the oldest one :

Ares :P

As we see all best players are in newwest servers and in oldest

SokoBo4

LOL bullshit
    its same people
    maybe we got alittle more then olympia

and we got no to orginaize too + we had LW in that time
    and CSW after that so many GG from girakon didn't come
    i went in the middle of the LW and come back to CSW

anyway
    Olympia got OWNED by Girakon

TaDaaa

These results just show what the King voting has shown for a while. WE DONT MEAN ANYTHING TO THE GAME ANYMORE! Are effect on the game can not alter anything anymore, which really sucks.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Xigenon/Pathos=Pathos
    OMG!!!!

Banned

from what i am seeing they gave what lvl 70 chars and +5 uniques?
    i think it is unfair.. mage is useless prety much since it dostn have the staff attack..and BP ...wheres the helios :S
    i think lvl 72 would make it alot funner ISW... but i guess K2 wants to bring back old times and make it only lvl 70 ^^

These results just show what the King voting has shown for a while. WE DONT MEAN ANYTHING TO THE GAME ANYMORE! Are effect on the game can not alter anything anymore, which really sucks.[/b]
    what does king have to do with ISW ? :S correct me if i am wrong but i dont think it has to do with anything :unsure:

Xigenon/Pathos=Pathos
    OMG!!!![/b]
    because they cant use there lvl 80 chars :S

edit: i am not sure ares will win since they did the char/unique thing... i am scared

Casablanca

you dont need skills to play here, i mean... you hardly hit 500 and its always 50v50 in that war

the side with most mages wins, simple[/b]
    only smart thing said in this topic.