Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

ISW winners (Round 2)

This is a discussion on ISW winners (Round 2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dunno why u care who wins anyway, not like we ever receive the rewards for winning... They still owe us ...
Page: 10

Dunno why u care who wins anyway, not like we ever receive the rewards for winning... They still owe us ares players the reward from last years ISW.

ArminVanBuuren

Dunno why u care who wins anyway, not like we ever receive the rewards for winning... They still owe us ares players the reward from last years ISW.[/b]
    Kidding??? they still owe all of us the reward they were supposed to give the ones that brought the 2nd place at World KO Championship!!! :P

you people are fucking retarded mongoloids isw = all 70 all equal gear and they're putting a server that is wat 5 or 6 weeks old up against old ass servers where all the actual players are on the new server WHO DO U THINK IS GONNA WIN

i personally think it was retarded girakon was included but hey its where all there premium subscriptions are atm neways

Why do you think its retarded that girakon was included in the ISW? they got as much right to go ISW than you do Private... If you didnt receive lvl 70 chrs and had ur own chr lvl like last year then it would be unfair but when its all lvl 70, then its fair.

Kailean

you people are fucking retarded mongoloids isw = all 70 all equal gear and they're putting a server that is wat 5 or 6 weeks old up against old ass servers where all the actual players are on the new server WHO DO U THINK IS GONNA WIN

i personally think it was retarded girakon was included but hey its where all there premium subscriptions are atm neways[/b]
    you sir are an idiot.

BJK

Slayers, Annihilation, Origin, Sapinentes, Infinity.. there are many player from pathos in girakon and its true 300 vs 100 ....
    But this was suprised at the time the keeper was killed the laggs ended ~~
    fakee :lol: :lol:
    -1GegeN1 from pathos ^_^

killasalz

presonly im whinin about the fact the servers were laggin ... i was in the ares vs logos war (logos side) i couldnt hit pplz for shit they just ran by me while i continued to him them... that was just bs ... if the lags werent happnin like when we fought bera i would be more than happy to accept we lost ... fuckin k2 always gotta cause some kinda problem during competitive shit ... btw congratz ares... maybe next time we wont get to many dcs itll be a closer fight .. and as for diez i was suprised... i have nite classes so more girlz for me lollll and ko's bs events

Psy

stop bitching about lag: BOTH sides had the lag meaning BOTH sides were at a disadvantage

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910