Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

ISW winners (Round 2)

This is a discussion on ISW winners (Round 2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ares win but that was a mage war :S dang 0.o...
Page: 3

ares win but that was a mage war :S

dang 0.o

Melody

Ares won, too much lag to call it a fari victory tho, from what I saw on the cam

Jacoli

Yeah it was pure BS that was the most pathetic war ever. K2ed xD most were

"owning" will be like when my Olympia party ( 7 guys ) owned 20+ girakon players in raon camp

fkin 20-30 secs lag and dc over and over again
    nice war :/

zaffers

idk what to say .. Congratulations to Ares , i dont know if u played better though i played in this war too . but definitely i want that war to be repeated , because i believe noone enjoyed it..

vonmens

ronark won ^^

Jacoli

K2, by far this is the worse event you have thrown (I speak for Ares and Logos) It was pure lag. there was no enjoyment at all for it (except finding out Ares won)

And don't try to say "your lucky we even thrown the event at all" because this event was not worth the time that everyone thought would be "fun!"

Now K2, what do yuo have to say for yourself?

No wonder you got a F

MirZa117

Ronark FTW!

Stitches

well maybe if your people actually showed up chemical, you would have a chance, dont blame girakon for having alot of people that signed up / joined war...[/b]

Im not going to whine or anything on this forum, I am from Pathos was in the ISW and yes there was lag. I couldnt even heal myself and yes I will give it to you, ok you won the war but let me tell you one thing our Pathos players showed up alright on the opposing team because if im not mistaken SexMachinee (the one who kill our first warder) was from Pathos.

Let see how it goes when Girakon is nothing but memory on the next ISW... because people just move on and that is the sad true. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Ares-logos war was so laggy on both sides. Ares had their warders in like 6 minutes but everyone on both sides dc'ed like 5 times before we got to stay connected. But war its self after that was laggy. You could run into a bunch of ppl from the other side run out and about 5 minutes later get the damage and die when no one was around you. But i have to say logos put up a good fight but we ended up winning in the end.

zaffers

i dont remember putting out any fight , only fight i had was banging my keyboard in every dc

DarK

from what i seen on the camera it was cannon war in ares ;D

BTW - Those camera men suck at their job XD

Ares won with tons of laggs , now the finals!!!!

MANES WAS THE KING OF CATAPULT BUGGERS BUT RONARK SKOOLED EM IN THE END

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast