Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

ISW winners (Round 2)

This is a discussion on ISW winners (Round 2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no1 can outnumber any1 every1 side can have only 400ppl inside the war, just like it is in the normal ...
Page: 5

no1 can outnumber any1

every1 side can have only 400ppl inside the war, just like it is in the normal lunar wars.

and without lag we would have raped logos likr girakon did[/b]
    that's wat happened to pathos vs girakon.. mass lag

HealerDude

btw...
    congrats girakon for winning 3rd round already!
    without even fighting... Good Guns!
    and we just need to take manes... isnt too hard..
    and then im not sure if we can take girakon but we're sure gonna try..

Definite

I wouldnt whine if girakon lost.
    and a fact is, if a server dont bother show up, they dont deserve to win, stop whining about being underpopulated[/b]
    im not whining about being under populated im whining cuz theres too many kids in girakon with ego's thinking that they're "all that"
    I agree with the fact if a server has idiots/inactives for players they deserve to lose

Ki1laH

Pfsh I beat schrotti always hes my GG baba, i want to 1v1 you next war.

RED2316

LAAAAAAAAAAG, the only word to explain the ARES#1 vs Logos war. 30 seconds of running around, hitting people, and a minute later you lost HP/MP and got a kill or 2. Logos....knowing they were beat all transformed into cannons and tried to hold ARES off, it worked for awhile, but as soon as the lag was over so was Logos. Good job to Logos for giving it a shot.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

el oh el...
    /me gets popcorn and waits for the reply from schrotti [/b]

no need to

i could come with excuses, explaining why and how i lost, but no need to, was a nice 1on1, enjoyed it, too bad we werent able having more as those turk priests kept spamming subside and torment on everyone.

Losing to a rogue on ISW is just plain shame .

LAAAAAAAAAAG, the only word to explain the ARES#1 vs Logos war. 30 seconds of running around, hitting people, and a minute later you lost HP/MP and got a kill or 2. Logos....knowing they were beat all transformed into cannons and tried to hold ARES off, it worked for awhile, but as soon as the lag was over so was Logos. Good job to Logos for giving it a shot.[/b]

It was like taht for everyone in all servers, get over it

Banned

girakon will own all

no1 can outnumber any1

every1 side can have only 400ppl inside the war, just like it is in the normal lunar wars.

and without lag we would have raped logos likr girakon did[/b]

Some people are pretty stupid...

We said that people DID NOT GO TO WAR.

yesterday in the war olympia vs girakon, Olympia had ONLY 80, and NOT MORE people INSIDE war, the other people who signed up (320) either didnt show up, or were in moradon upgrading, trading, shouting, selling, taking pictures of items.

I'm not saying Olympia should have won the war, actually i'm glad olympia didnt cause of the retards sitting in moradon when the war was going on.

But to have kids say they owned, is just plain stupid and retarded( means that they don't know what owned stands for)

They beat Olympia, because Olympia was outnumbered, period.

Edit: Just like Pathos was today, OUTNUMBERED.

and yes its their fault too, for not showing up.... but hey, these past 2 days didnt even come close to owning, cause the numbers werent even.

no need to

i could come with excuses, explaining why and how i lost, but no need to, was a nice 1on1, enjoyed it, too bad we werent able having more as those turk priests kept spamming subside and torment on everyone.[/b]
    olympia was a joke.. i've 1on1'd like 15 warriors and few sins.. neither of em even got me to redball.[/b]
    previous quotes directed towards AssaultJr:

Why dont you just take the chance and go ahead and beat me up?[/b]
    oh gosh, whatever server Girakon faces next, may you do me a favour and get any acc/char borrowed there and face me 1on1? you seriously going on my nuts right now with all the spamming, lets see whats behind all that.[/b]
    im sure u were one of the sins that dropped to me while i had 3/4 or more hp left, your name kinda sounds familiar [/b]

REGARDS FROM OLYMPIA

SLM

Girakon is a new server and they have truck loads of ppl (why u think that its the only server with 4 servers??)[/b]
    Girakon HAD 4 servers to combat the initial lag of the server and its influx of players. if you remember (which i doubt u even played back then, but u act like you know all this shit so i'll assume u did) Diez and Ares both had 4 servers during RoFD at one point.. and theirs were eventually removed as have Girakon's. Girakon only has 3 servers atm, check for yourself.

And tbh, idc what excuses ppl make up, if Girakon had the most people there.. then it is the most active and efficient server at the moment, thus giving it a reason to state that it is one of the best. Don't get your panties in a knot because Gira ppl say they owned because they did (so i see).. and if your server is pathetic enough to not field a team of 200 people out of EVERYONE, then your server appears (in my eyes) to be undedicated and lazy. This, therefore, eludes to why i'm saying that Girakon has the right to bask in the glory at this moment, for they won. If we lose, then all the air will deflate out of the balloon, but at the end of the day, at least our server was dedicated enough to SHOW UP and not rely on whining about not having 200 ppl in your side of the war.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

previous quotes directed towards AssaultJr:
    REGARDS FROM OLYMPIA

SLM[/b]

a.s

Ki1laH

OMG! We were outnumbered! They were outnumbered! Our server isn't even good enough to get 200 people to a war!

Hmm umm yeah.

Pfsh I beat schrotti always hes my GG baba, i want to 1v1 you next war. [/b]
    okay, accepting any/all 1v1s tomorrow 12 PDT... GOGO Pm DirtyBastard.

edit: girakon is only winning cause of number, sorry baba ,

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast