Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

ISW winners (Round 2)

This is a discussion on ISW winners (Round 2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Umm, everybody had to deal with the lag. Him saying that doesn't make his maturity level lower. In fact, you ...
Page: 7

RED2316

Umm, everybody had to deal with the lag. Him saying that doesn't make his maturity level lower.

In fact, you proved yours is much lower by believing this to be so. You whined that it was laggy, thus an excuse to losing. It was laggy for both sides, so the excuse is null and void.

He stated a PURE FACT, and you deem him immature?

Get over yourself.[/b]
    And another?

In my first post, there was no complaint...what do I need to get over? Myself? Where was the whine? I stated a fact that the war was lagging...is that whining? We won the war, you will hear no complaint from me. Him stating a "PURE FACT" is not i contest, its the "get over it" part that was the bait. Apparently you are illiterate, or lack the ability to comprehend exactly what I was saying.

I should personally realize that a bunch of rug rats like yourselves who only come here in an attempt to belittle people, because your real life is riddled with defeat, and think that you gain power by attacking and flaming people here makes you a tough guy, or gives you that sense of control you actually lack in your personal endeavors.

This will be my last post in regards to either of you, the shear pointlessness of it is enough to walk away! So Flame on noobs, flame on!

Sue

WOW, noone talks about Manes ap boost.

ArminVanBuuren

WOW, noone talks about Manes ap bosst.[/b]
    was there one? :P

Banned Senior Member

They had ap boost again? lol

Sue

ppl made damage 1k apaming in warrior, and the different ap on rogues (manes rogues 1.2k spike )(Ronark rogues only 750).

Ki1laH

And another?

In my first post, there was no complaint...what do I need to get over? Myself? Where was the whine? I stated a fact that the war was lagging...is that whining? We won the war, you will hear no complaint from me. Him stating a "PURE FACT" is not i contest, its the "get over it" part that was the bait. Apparently you are illiterate, or lack the ability to comprehend exactly what I was saying.

I should personally realize that a bunch of rug rats like yourselves who only come here in an attempt to belittle people, because your real life is riddled with defeat, and think that you gain power by attacking and flaming people here makes you a tough guy, or gives you that sense of control you actually lack in your personal endeavors.

This will be my last post in regards to either of you, the shear pointlessness of it is enough to walk away! So Flame on noobs, flame on![/b]
    I love it.

When people know they have no argument, the result is an attempt to strike at one's personal life.

I love it when people resort to that, it shows lack of integrity, lack of maturity, lack of knowledge, a pure ignorance.

That's what you get when you try to talk about somebody's life that you don't know anything at all about.

And we aren't here to belittle anybody, just shut up the stupid whiners that cry about everything after every war.

I don't flame, or 'gain power' I hardly play this game, just here for the ISW and crybabies.

P.S. If you want to know about my real life, ask me...find out how wrong you really are.

Banned Senior Member

Yep I noticed they had done huge damages yesterday too

Ickeras

ppl made damage 1k apaming in warrior, and the different ap on rogues (manes rogues 1.2k spike )(Ronark rogues only 750).[/b]

Maybe they brain farted on how to gear up :lol:

hell yea they did, i was a warrior with 1600 defence i got spike for 1200 .... and the last war we had b4 that with cypher i got basicaly max spiked 700

... and no i want duffed

ArminVanBuuren

Yep I noticed they had done huge damages yesterday too[/b]
    Now I know why I dealt 2500 to that guy that turned into catapult 4 times in order to avoid to be killed by just one rogue :lol: (nice strategy though)

PS (to Ki1laH): wanna fight to death for Kristin's love? h34r: :lol: :P

snoppskott

Krepin ; maybe because server had like 30sec+ lag >.<
    But but I will look on the bright side :P More matches for ares XD

If tommorow not gonne have laggs , and also in Final , Ares will take this event easy ... we good pkers we have tactics , we killing warders fast , its kinda easy for Ares , and i not joking , you can watch at the channels and see how we won this 2 clans , Edana and Logos , was kinda easy , Logos took long time cuz had laggs , we cant go and kill keeper w/o to see if have humans near us , 10-50 seconds laggs its annoying , Logos even not passed the half of the way , i dont even know if they even saw the warders , cuz all what they just do is to be in thier warder and shoot nova , but its aint help them , and also they was stuck in thier castle so we won , we killed 950-1100 more members then them so...

BoiledFrogs

Diez will still win :mellow: lmfao

zaffers

Logos even not passed the half of the way , i dont even know if they even saw the warders[/b]
    yes we saw the warders , we got one to half hp with 6 people before we died from the npcs plus few humans banging us while we couldnt even pot because of the lag

ArminVanBuuren

If tommorow not gonne have laggs , and also in Final , Ares will take this event easy ... we good pkers we have tactics , we killing warders fast , its kinda easy for Ares , and i not joking , you can watch at the channels and see how we won this 2 clans , Edana and Logos , was kinda easy , Logos took long time cuz had laggs , we cant go and kill keeper w/o to see if have humans near us , 10-50 seconds laggs its annoying , Logos even not passed the half of the way , i dont even know if they even saw the warders , cuz all what they just do is to be in thier warder and shoot nova , but its aint help them , and also they was stuck in thier castle so we won , we killed 950-1100 more members then them so...[/b]
    I&#39;m from Ares, I was fighting on war and you must know that Finals won&#39;t be easy, because many Ares, Xinegon, Dies pro players have moved to Girakon, so many of our former PKers would be fighting us...that won&#39;t be easy, but will be funny!!! :lol:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast