Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

ISW winners (Round 2)

This is a discussion on ISW winners (Round 2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Amen! Very well spoken, sir.[/b] Then take a page from his book and learn to consolidate your complaints into one ...
Page: 8

Amen! Very well spoken, sir.[/b]
    Then take a page from his book and learn to consolidate your complaints into one post, rather than a large number of posts that bitch about the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER to the point where i feel like an innocuous bath of fumes is smothering my brain with idiotic babble. You lost, Girakon won. Had it been the other way around, I, as a mature individual unlike yourself, would either of left it at a "Congrats," or a "Gj, but i'll 1v1 anyone who feels the victory denotes they are better than me," or even.. which i know it's SO very hard for u to resist whining about something in which YOU don't have the beneficiary stance in the situation, i would have not said anything at all and refrained from looking like a snotty nosed brat.

Nonetheless, as i don't wish to ensue this debate any longer, nor waste my time on bated breath.. I'll leave at at, GJ to all three winners (especially Ronark, since you ACTUALLY had something to whine about with the bugging by some manes individuals.. not some petty bullshit.) and best of luck to all in the final rounds.

I'm from Ares, I was fighting on war and you must know that Finals won't be easy, because many Ares, Xinegon, Dies pro players have moved to Girakon, so many of our former PKers would be fighting us...that won't be easy, but will be funny!!! :lol:[/b]
    I was fighting at the wars also vs Edana and vs Logos , both was kinda easy , like i said if wasnt laggs vs Logos its could be over fast as vs Edana , we have GG pkers , we know how to play and thats it , Logos just camp in thier castle and warders , but we came like 150-200 ppl to each warriors , and they cant kill all of us .

Also now i think in the final its gonne be Ares vs Girakon , and guess who win..? ( DONT YOU KNOW YET ? <_< Ares ofc! )

ArminVanBuuren

I was fighting at the wars also vs Edana and vs Logos , both was kinda easy , like i said if wasnt laggs vs Logos its could be over fast as vs Edana , we have GG pkers , we know how to play and thats it , Logos just camp in thier castle and warders , but we came like 150-200 ppl to each warriors , and they cant kill all of us .

Also now i think in the final its gonne be Ares vs Girakon , and guess who win..? ( DONT YOU KNOW YET ? <_< Ares ofc! )[/b]
    LOL I never said we won&#39;t win (because WE WILL) I just said it will not be as easy as you may think it will.

zaffers

Also now i think in the final its gonne be Ares vs Girakon , and guess who win..? ( DONT YOU KNOW YET ? <_< Ares ofc! )[/b]
    just reading every word you post , somehow pisses me off . where do all this arrogance come from ? are you like below 13yo ?

Rampage

Then take a page from his book and learn to consolidate your complaints into one post, rather than a large number of posts that bitch about the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER to the point where i feel like an innocuous bath of fumes is smothering my brain with idiotic babble. You lost, Girakon won. Had it been the other way around, I, as a mature individual unlike yourself, would either of left it at a "Congrats," or a "Gj, but i&#39;ll 1v1 anyone who feels the victory denotes they are better than me," or even.. which i know it&#39;s SO very hard for u to resist whining about something in which YOU don&#39;t have the beneficiary stance in the situation, i would have not said anything at all and refrained from looking like a snotty nosed brat.

Nonetheless, as i don&#39;t wish to ensue this debate any longer, nor waste my time on bated breath.. I&#39;ll leave at at, GJ to all three winners (especially Ronark, since you ACTUALLY had something to whine about with the bugging by some manes individuals.. not some petty bullshit.) and best of luck to all in the final rounds.[/b]
    yes pls, read this

If tommorow not gonne have laggs , and also in Final , Ares will take this event easy ... we good pkers we have tactics , we killing warders fast , its kinda easy for Ares , and i not joking , you can watch at the channels and see how we won this 2 clans , Edana and Logos , was kinda easy , Logos took long time cuz had laggs , we cant go and kill keeper w/o to see if have humans near us , 10-50 seconds laggs its annoying , Logos even not passed the half of the way , i dont even know if they even saw the warders , cuz all what they just do is to be in thier warder and shoot nova , but its aint help them , and also they was stuck in thier castle so we won , we killed 950-1100 more members then them so...[/b]
    never be cocky u never know the outcome i mean u cant expect ronark n girakon to b a easy push over, and kills doesnt qual everything, in ronark v manes they had like 700kils over us yet they culdnt touch warder 2

Banned Senior Member

Maybe we camped cuz didnt had other choice ... DC every 3 minutes and even when we are ingame its 10-30 secs lagg.

Gratz Ares <3

can i know what happens to the people who couldnt make it at the war? i was in the first one with ronark.. but i couldnt make it today.. and i dont know if my bro will be home or working tomorrow at 11 am... like, lets say we win the whole thing, do we get a silver gem? or yellow? whatever place we finish in.. or will they just give it to the people who were present during the war ronark ends at...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

pff ares gunna lose

can i know what happens to the people who couldnt make it at the war? i was in the first one with ronark.. but i couldnt make it today.. and i dont know if my bro will be home or working tomorrow at 11 am... like, lets say we win the whole thing, do we get a silver gem? or yellow? whatever place we finish in.. or will they just give it to the people who were present during the war ronark ends at...[/b]

My guess is everyone who was registered for the war, regardless of if you actually went or not.

MirZa117

Ares wont even make it to the finals

Definite

Was just talkin to a friend and hes right
    Chinese > Turks (on intelligence)
    chinese are on the new servers :x turks are on the old one

EDIT: Waitin for "THATS AN EXCUSE" post come on bring it on
    (im not doubtin there are gd players in the new servers but the ppl there are smarter)

Lag0nx

In moradon Orcs[pathos] was like 1 orc for every 3 humans[girakon]
    so yeah u would have won without lag but that&#39;s not "owning" anyone it&#39;s just a new full server vs an old one without many people.
    stop saying you own like you will gain anything from it.

wawh

In moradon Orcs[pathos] was like 1 orc for every 3 humans[girakon]
    so yeah u would have won without lag but that&#39;s not "owning" anyone it&#39;s just a new full server vs an old one without many people.
    stop saying you own like you will gain anything from it.[/b]
    stop saying you won cause of overpopulation

every server had 600 players registerd, you didnt show up? bad for that server and live with it

you ppl got owned harder than olympia

How much time would the prizes take to arrive to your accounts if you win?
    Just wondering... :unsure:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast