Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

ISW winners (Round 2)

This is a discussion on ISW winners (Round 2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How much time would the prizes take to arrive to your accounts if you win? Just wondering... :unsure:[/b] The prizes ...
Page: 9

Havoc2

How much time would the prizes take to arrive to your accounts if you win?
    Just wondering... :unsure:[/b]
    The prizes will never be sent :P

yes we saw the warders , we got one to half hp with 6 people before we died from the npcs plus few humans banging us while we couldnt even pot because of the lag

[/b]
    im on the pic lol

we had bad lagg too and constant dcing...

all in all i wish there was no lagg cuz this war sucked.

assassin110490

i dont know if this been said yet or not but in the ronark vs manes i was told manes cata buged so bad yet ronark still won

lol i bet they did.. fuck i hate missing these events...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

after reading this topic... all i want is another server in like 2-3 months to come out and about a month after that we should have another ISW... cuz then all the idiots from Girakon saying their better than all the other servers will realise that their server consists of the server hoppers... the ppl who switch servers everytime a new one comes out to get the chance to be a top 5 clan and be the best on their server... which the majority of them will not end up being so they just move to the next server

If another server came out in 2-3 months Girakon would empty out to the size of all the other servers and they most likely would get pwned...

Plus for many american players on older servers... we arent competing to get to lvl 70... theres already lvl 80s here so we arent prioritizing ourselves to be on during the early hours of the days to exp, pk, etc. when these stupid ISW's take place... As for me i had an Ethics class right during ISW and the war yesterday i was in my Literature class. Most of my current clan members on ares (BadCompany) were doing either the same, listening to a boring lecture, or at work so we couldnt make it to the wars

Ki1laH

after reading this topic... all i want is another server in like 2-3 months to come out and about a month after that we should have another ISW... cuz then all the idiots from Girakon saying their better than all the other servers will realise that their server consists of the server hoppers... the ppl who switch servers everytime a new one comes out to get the chance to be a top 5 clan and be the best on their server... which the majority of them will not end up being so they just move to the next server
    If another server came out in 2-3 months Girakon would empty out to the size of all the other servers and they most likely would get pwned...
    Plus for many american players on older servers... we arent competing to get to lvl 70... theres already lvl 80s here so we arent prioritizing ourselves to be on during the early hours of the days to exp, pk, etc. when these stupid ISW's take place... As for me i had an Ethics class right during ISW and the war yesterday i was in my Literature class. Most of my current clan members on ares (BadCompany) were doing either the same, listening to a boring lecture, or at work so we couldnt make it to the wars[/b]
    Wrong.

I myself was a server hopper. You say us server hoppers do it to 'try' and be top 5 clans?

Well all of use that hopped to edana on meowmix, were #1 clan, and all of us from meowmix that hopped to pathos, were #1 clan...so in-fact we do achieve what we want. Then we get bored of the monotony of it and start again and achieve it again, in the process when our clan is done on a server $$$.

Win-win.

P.S. I didn't hop to gira, have a char on it that i traded another char for, might start playing it a bit though.

Server hoppers own KO, period...its proving itself.

[/ego]

:MOLDER:

just wana ask ....where are DIEZ's "pro" players in all this story...as i remember u was talking how u will beat all other servers in next ISW... still as all we know items no make player good skills does !!! sorry for all babashopers that read this !!!

<3 Molder

Speed

man ares vs logos was so gay , with 30-45 seconds lag and like 5 massive dcs we got first warder in like 2-3 min , second in like 5-7 min max , and logos so gay all they did was transform in catapult for the rest of the war hahaha , like 200 catapults at their base...

nice tactic !!

<3

Jay

just wana ask ....where are DIEZ&#39;s "pro" players in all this story...as i remember u was talking how u will beat all other servers in next ISW... still as all we know items no make player good skills does !!! sorry for all babashopers that read this !!!

<3 Molder[/b]
    some quit
    some got school at the time of isw&#39;s
    most went to girakon

some quit
    some got school at the time of isw&#39;s
    most went to girakon[/b]
    some realised that they spent too much $ and still noobs ^^
    i can bet that not only on diez ppl quiting, or have to go to school !!

<3

Jay

i was suprised when diez lost in first round myself but then i realized that most of the "diez" players that visit this forum atleast went to girakon, only some are left on diez... as for turkish side of diez, i cant say wht happen to them

Lag0nx

stop saying you won cause of overpopulation

every server had 600 players registerd, you didnt show up? bad for that server and live with it

you ppl got owned harder than olympia[/b]
    all i did is go to war,keep laggying and die from the mass aoes,dc,and go back to pathos without relogging.
    pointless war with all the lag.
    and you sir,ownd no one,maybe ur server did,but don&#39;t take it to your own pride with did u do? z&#39;r while laggying the shit out? woo big achievement
    you need to learn the term ownage.
    and pathos did deserve to lose,but that&#39;s lag war not ownage.
    p.s i didnt say we won :huh:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Didnt read this topic much but, I just wanted to greet myself in here and wish Girakon and Ronark best of luck, your going to need it for tomorrow ! ^.^
    Hopefully, tomorrow we can have an awesome war with no lags, and enough time to get ready for everything <3
    Ronark doesn&#39;t worry me at all, but Girakon - YES! EXCITING! Some old friends vs&#39;ing their old friends from Ares
    - DNeron from Ares - Representing 1337357 Commander! :P

Ickeras

:blink: I am very ,very happy we on Ares have made it this far. But we need to make sure not to get a big head & have that bubble pop in our faces :unsure:
    I wish all the best to my fellow Ares brothers & sisters :wub: Lets bring home a 3X WIN !

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast