Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Item Investigations

This is a discussion on Item Investigations within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AFAIK only Diez lost stuff. Greetings Knights, As you may already know, the balance of Knight Online is of the ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Default Item Investigations

AFAIK only Diez lost stuff.

Greetings Knights,

As you may already know, the balance of Knight Online is of the utmost importance to us here at GamersFirst. It is one of our primary goals to ensure that all players have a safe, fun environment in which to play. This can mean two things – addressing imbalances at the game level by implementing patches, or by using GMs to prevent or curb illegal activity when individuals engage in activities that fall outside of our Terms of Service [http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst...ms_of_use.php]. While we never want to have to perform these difficult tasks, they are vitally important in ensuring the longevity and continued fun of the game. To that end, in recent weeks we have taken actions on a number of accounts in possession of highly valuable unique weapons, armors, and accessories which had no upgrade history.

We do realize that not everyone in possession of one of these “unverifiable” items may have had a hand in their creation. During our investigation we went to great lengths to determine the accounts responsible for the creation of these “unverifiable” items – these accounts have now been blocked. If you merely purchased one of these items, then the offending item has been deleted, but your account will remain active. While we offer our most heartfelt apologies to anyone who traded a high amount of Noah in exchange for one of these “unverifiable” items, their creation violates the TOS[http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst...ms_of_use.php] and they will under no circumstances be returned. This is to ensure the continued fairness and balance for all players.

Be safe; be smart!
    Lastly, this announcement by no means indicates that we have finished seeking out such items. Investigations will continue, and it is likely further actions will be necessary. Thus it is of the utmost importance that you know who you are trading with! It’s a sad but true fact that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is. Know who you’re dealing with, and only trade with players and trusted clan mates. Ultimately you are responsible for your own, including being vigilant and aware of anything you buy in the game.

As always, you should never, under any circumstances purchase items, Noah, or accounts outside of the game using real world currency. Such transactions are not only against the TOS[http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst...ms_of_use.php], and no support will be given to those determined to participate in them, but they are also potentially unsafe. Never meet anyone in person to perform a trade, and never give anyone details of your financial accounts. The best way to stay safe is to only trade with friends and/or reliable resources.

Thank you and we wish you a happy and prosperous new year!

The Knight Online Team

needs to be on all severs

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    needs to be on all severs
    highly valuable unique weapons, armors, and accessories which had no upgrade history.

^^ says it all really.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

you know im really curious at this "Researches"

like 6 months ago if not longer all +10 items were deleted in Edana. We had Xplosive who had 1 shard +10 for 2 years. there was mosthatred who also had 1 fp part +10 for rogue for a very long time, and there was Me with cleaver +10 ( that i had proof of upgrade history) still they deleted theese items without any notification. And there was no way to reach them throw forums after i got my cleaver +10 back with 2 days complaining and 100 reply + in a topic.

I'm just questioning how we can trust k2 since they obviously really don't seem to care what they do and with my experience as they first deleted my +10 cleaver for no reason i have doubts in theire words.

best sentence in theire announcement must have been

While we never want to have to perform these difficult tasks

i mean seriously that says it all xD

Ignore Me Senior Member

They deleted the news. Aleenia said an update will follow shortly.

Sorry if anyone is confused by that.

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    They deleted the news. Aleenia said an update will follow shortly.

Sorry if anyone is confused by that.
    no need to be sry mate the news was released

i wonder what they will change xD

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    no need to be sry mate the news was released

i wonder what they will change xD
    i wonder what they will fuck up <_<

jatokor

For sure they won't fix anything :P, "badboys" won't be hurt, maybe some fine ppl :P

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i wonder what they will fuck up <_<
    i really want to say the game ^^

however they already done that over and over again

so i need to think of anouther reasons even thoe it looks like they could do same thing again ^^

Edit what ever it is i find out tmr ^^ bed time

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

rofl, they have nuttin better to do i guess ^^

heres an unfair scenario. A person works really hard to save up his coins from farming BIF,ED,FT,Boss drops. He finally has the 100 GBs to buy his +9 weapon. Wow his really unsure what to now due to the news that items might get erased so what does he do? He worked really hard to get it but his unsure if the weapon was injected or made legally what to do?

Stupid as K2 THEY HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!!!!!!!! GRRR!!!.

Banned

i cant wait when this will arrive to xigenon.
    all the pathetic babashopers who bought whole sets +9 out of nowhere will get pwnd (hopefuly )

Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    i cant wait when this will arrive to xigenon.
    all the pathetic babashopers who bought whole sets +9 out of nowhere will get pwnd (hopefuly )
    probably not all ^^

KalaBunga Senior Member

they feel the presure of ko4life private server comming up

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3xit View Post
    they feel the presure of ko4life private server comming up
    +11111111111111111

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast