Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Item Investigations

This is a discussion on Item Investigations within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wish this had been on all servers. Maybe it will happen in time....
Page: 3

StarBux

I wish this had been on all servers. Maybe it will happen in time.

well i already know this is a lie, because people who had accounts with those unverifiable items got other items deleted that naturally dropped and they upgraded, like +0 uniques, +2 rocs, or even +9 fp armor, they simply wiped a ton of items off any account that had lots of +10/9's like full sets and weapon. They just didn't stop there though they took a ton of items off those accounts which ofc had a history of being upgraded. I never babashopped and don't agree with it, but i think they should of just downgraded the items if the items were on accounts they could tell were not responsible for their illegal injection, make the +10's +9 or +9's +8, and left the uniques and fp+9 and cleavers +10 alone lol. Oh well even when they try to do a good thing they fail. Plus there are still tons of injected illegal +10's on diez and other servers. Barely a handful of accounts got touched, yet there are massive amounts of koxpers running wild.

Little archer Senior Member

no updates?

like always more bs from k2

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    no updates?

like always more bs from k2
    like always they did just a rumor and nothing more

i'd be careful what u wish for. This is K2. They wont investigate rather they will just wipe.

my shio3s and such would be deleted and I made them old fashioned way =/ u may lose ur legit uniques in this as well......

Players who farm uniqe items for year/s and after trade it for 9+ items, they will quit if k2 going to make big wipe.

swordslaser9

K2 wont do nothing, they haven't in the past, they won't in the future.

Banned

i still didnt heard of anyone that lost anything in c-west..so its bullshit?

Ignore Me Senior Member

This is from Athenrye GM answers thread. It makes it clear Diez was a seperate investigation. And the when items get wiped it will be at once all servers.

@aoc206
    Can we be sure illegal item investigation is gonna hit the oldest server in game, ARES, soon?
    @Athenrye
    Illegal item investigations span all servers simultaneously rather than focusing on a single one at a time. That's why it takes a while to get things to a point where a decisive action can be taken. After properly tracking and documenting everything, it all has to be verified and run past the higher ups to make sure the coming course of action is approved since removing a large portion of items (and potentially users) from the game will have a substantial impact.

The previous illegal item investigation that was focused on Diez was because that particular investigation was following a thread of activity from specific unscrupulous users rather than the whole of the illegal item trade. I could open a specific investigation on Ares tracking noteworthy illegal activity, but that would be a whole new chain of events and would slow down both itself and the existing server-wide investigation.

Little archer Senior Member

ok thats good news right there ashet

tompsuuu

any1 know if any those +9's have beel deleted from cwest?

maurice

ouch c - west is almost dead when they deleted + 9 and ban the one who used them there will be almost no one left ...RIP C-West

Ignore Me Senior Member

They are not deleting +9. They are deleting +9 without proper upgrade history. Items that appeared as +9. Items that went from +0 to +9 in a single bound.

Removing editted items or unauthorised GM injections is a good thing.
    Last edited by ashet; 01-25-2010 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    They are not deleting +9. They are deleting +9 without proper upgrade history. Items that appeared as +9. Items that went from +0 to +9 in a single bound.

Removing editted items or unauthorised GM injections is a good thing.
    too bad it wont happen lols.

God it

ko do that a lot of player stop play this game and a lot money k2 lost good luck k2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast