Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Item Investigations

This is a discussion on Item Investigations within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah if k2 does that sure shot they are losing money...
Page: 4

maurice

yeah if k2 does that sure shot they are losing money

SweLm

when they deleted the items that was crapp becoz there was no investigation
    proff i upgraded +9 ss <-- great wapen to lvl with for a warrior

and i upgrad it personaly from +3 and it got deleted u know why becoz it was in Ionia the time its start about 1 monthe from it
    and at that time all +9 items got deleted becoz no investigation was on heheh

ko is fked up blive me

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    They are not deleting +9. They are deleting +9 without proper upgrade history. Items that appeared as +9. Items that went from +0 to +9 in a single bound.

Removing editted items or unauthorised GM injections is a good thing.
    Do u think they gonna check all logs? lol they will just delete all +9 and +10 thats all and believe me its good thing tho ^^
    Last edited by hoDoo; 01-30-2010 at 08:49 PM.

some coding will help deleting those illegal items. so checking one account or all accounts doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Do u think they gonna check all logs? lol they will just delete all +9 and +10 thats all and believe me its good thing tho ^^

Are you fucking kidding me? How long have you been playing this game and how hard have you worked at it? Do you know how many people have made +9 items on EVERY server? Do you know how many 100000's of items have dropped legally on all servers and been upgraded? Do you know where those thousands of items go in the game? They get upgraded or attempted upgraded, some people risking tons and spending countless hours upgrading. So +8 should be the limit to the game for EVERYONE? I hate the constant commie attitude posted by idiots, same stupid logic K2 does when they punish everyone in the game for the actions of a few.

Little archer Senior Member

i lol at how those idiotic badfamily members always get flamed in ko4life... especially ko4mylife

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i lol at how those idiotic badfamily members always get flamed in ko4life... especially ko4mylife
    People are guessing how K2 will screw it up. Cant blame them.

K2 staff doing this are Korlash and Athenrye. So I expect job done well.

But its just edit items. All those trina bug, anvil bug, trade dupe methods, pre firedrake dupes, +9,+10 items will stay.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i lol how sad you are

and you know what i put on any1 who try to flame me...

and youll see that nothing will happen.. like Hodoo said, they will just wipe all the +9s.. the only legit +9s that will maybe remain are the ones who got upgraded in the last 3 months or so from their check.. coz they are too lazy to find them all
    Last edited by ko4mylife; 02-01-2010 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? How long have you been playing this game and how hard have you worked at it? Do you know how many people have made +9 items on EVERY server? Do you know how many 100000's of items have dropped legally on all servers and been upgraded? Do you know where those thousands of items go in the game? They get upgraded or attempted upgraded, some people risking tons and spending countless hours upgrading. So +8 should be the limit to the game for EVERYONE? I hate the constant commie attitude posted by idiots, same stupid logic K2 does when they punish everyone in the game for the actions of a few.
    Probably i've been playing this game longer then u as i remember 05/2005 and i'm aware that just %1 of the people who has +9 or +10 are legit so others 99% injected or given by gm, db edit etc. Im sorry that u babashoped a lot and u afraid of losing it. I have +9 weapons etc too but i dont care if all GG items will be deleted we will have nothing but the skills which players got and thats good thing and we gonna have more fun.
    People are afraid of losing items cos they spent so much real money for them, if they didnt they wouldnt be afraid of for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    dang man angry much?
    zz this is k2 sooner or later every1 gonna get screwed especially the legit players

Actually they can do a simple query with the database to find all the string id's of the +9/10 items WITHOUT and WITH upgrade history.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Actually they can do a simple query with the database to find all the string id's of the +9/10 items WITHOUT and WITH upgrade history.
    u can, we can but not k2 they wont do a shit just delete wait and see

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    Probably i've been playing this game longer then u as i remember 05/2005 and i'm aware that just %1 of the people who has +9 or +10 are legit so others 99% injected or given by gm, db edit etc. Im sorry that u babashoped a lot and u afraid of losing it. I have +9 weapons etc too but i dont care if all GG items will be deleted we will have nothing but the skills which players got and thats good thing and we gonna have more fun.
    People are afraid of losing items cos they spent so much real money for them, if they didnt they wouldnt be afraid of for sure.
    I think that this delete all +9 thing cant be accepted lol. The cheaters wont be hurted much cuz a +9 item was just a few minutes for them. But for a legit player who went to the Anvil with the items he got by hard work of months(or years) and some of them(or just 1 of them) went up to +9 and it will be deleted by a second... That just hurts man... even if its just a game, but the time people have injected in this game will be nothing. These people dont deserve it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    I think that this delete all +9 thing cant be accepted lol. The cheaters wont be hurted much cuz a +9 item was just a few minutes for them. But for a legit player who went to the Anvil with the items he got by hard work of months(or years) and some of them(or just 1 of them) went up to +9 and it will be deleted by a second... That just hurts man... even if its just a game, but the time people have injected in this game will be nothing. These people dont deserve it.
    I'm pretty sure that it will be same as the coins wipe, a Colective punish...
    And I also think that they will fix the way they inject items (fire the gm that does it...) before they start wiping

Ignore Me Senior Member

Jan 26 was a while ago. If anything else gets said about items I will repost it sooner hopefully. Nothing new came up this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenrye
    Jan 26 2010, 07:08 PM @MortalDance
    Will the item wipe rly happen ? Should we still w8 for it ?
    I personally ask for Ares, but any information would be nice for all of us.

Already covered, even the part about Ares. Post #495, just one page back. (It was Post #39 in this Ko4Life thread.)

As for whether or not you should wait for it, I can't really think of anything a player could do to expedite the process, so there's nothing to do but wait for it on your end.

That rumor hyped a lot of us and helped to ease a bit of frustration, but i still dunno if its for real.
    No rumor. The illegal item investigations have been underway for quite some time, primarily by Korlash and secondarily by myself. A lot of illegal items have already been deleted, but players don't really notice those ones; they're the sort the players don't care about, but those involved with the illegal markets do. The more we can do to hinder the resellers and farmers, the better. As has been said, these things take time. Once we've properly compiled all our results and refined them to exclude any false positives, action will be taken. I can't give an ETA as to when that will be though, both for security and policy reasons.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast