Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Item loss after the newest patch

This is a discussion on Item loss after the newest patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I logged in today to find out both of my rings are missing. They were sealed... I know of ...
Page: 1

TheBloodyBeast

Default Item loss after the newest patch

So I logged in today to find out both of my rings are missing. They were sealed...
    I know of at least another 8 people who lost their items due to K2's incompetence.

Answer to ticket :

In accordance with our terms of service we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php.

Way to go K2.

Anyone else with the same shit?

keep spaming cs till u get ur items back
    just say i wont pay for prem anymore

Banned Senior Member

this is almost as dumb as when they deleted GBs -.-
    hope you get your rings back

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloodyBeast View Post
    So I logged in today to find out both of my rings are missing. They were sealed...
    I know of at least another 8 people who lost their items due to K2's incompetence.

Answer to ticket :

In accordance with our terms of service we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php.

Way to go K2.

Anyone else with the same shit?
    if you got premium keep spaming and ull get them back

Banned Senior Member

yea keep spamming tickets, and try to talk with ingame gm's. gl bro

Banned

Owned

Get em back, sell em and quit game.

a few of my frineds had same problem recently and they got there stuff back after a little bit and forum moderator help on forum

Jos

ye had the same problem before, got them back after 6 days of spamming tickets.

i didnt lose anything :S

werquast

Oh shit andrej its kaan we lost it baba but im in communicate with some gamemasters.

Uzu

Can you equip any other rings?

There's a weird bug going on in KO. When I logged in my 83 priest I saw that my Iron Belt was missing along with any other belt I had (Judi and Quest). I relogged, it didn't work, so I thought that I got scammed or k2ed, but after 2 days everything was normal again.

mayby rings are still there try to equip something else on both rings and fill your inventory if u will had some empty places then K2 screwed something in item_org_us or other tbl file that thing happend to scorpion scythe and hanguk before

u wont get nothing back, same shit happened to me few years back on logos, I did a trade with my mate and he somehow got rolledback before the trade, which inturn gave us duped items... They got wiped after the weekly maintainence, we lost glave+9, 3x shell+8 pe+1 and we sent like 100 tickets and talked to like 5 different gm's, nothing ever happened. Its called being k2'd, either deal with it or find new game

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

What type of rings? Wouldn't be the first time they wiped the bifrost rings (shios / flame / fov /imir)

spam them and swear that you will sue the shit of them if they dont give them back xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast