Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Item restoration policy by K2

This is a discussion on Item restoration policy by K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The topic is closed but what do you think? Is the reasoning correct or anything wrong with it? haven't got ...
Page: 1

Default Item restoration policy by K2

The topic is closed but what do you think? Is the reasoning correct or anything wrong with it? haven't got any reply from GM yet and it is closed.

Why the lost of account always the player's fault? Please explain. - GamersFirst Forums

Banned

coz it is the player's fault... there is no way that youll be hacked if you didn't buy ESN codes from untrusted person, if you don't have virus on your pc, and if you haven't let any1 log your account...

they can't use the restore thing coz like before, people will abuse it

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    coz it is the player's fault... there is no way that youll be hacked if you didn't buy ESN codes from untrusted person, if you don't have virus on your pc, and if you haven't let any1 log your account...

Wrong!

Bought an account and it didn't have any purchase history or anything like that.
    Didn't have any viruses, just installed the newest anti-virus.(before I lost my gears)
    No keylogger.
    No sharer and no one else who ever been on my account after I bought it.

And I still lost all my gears.

K2s fault!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post

why do u constantly defend k2? man i swear u are so fucking stupid, it hurts.

shit happens, people gets hacked. its not like they do it on purpose.

abuse it? u know theres something called item tracking? its not like the people in charge are going to create new items in order to compensate. if k2 was any competent it would be normal to have item restorations.

but of course, its not on their end, right? it never is, u worthless butt kisser... god i just hope somebody steals ur shit so u can see how it feels like.

Biaxident

i've had items restored before by k2 because i got the BBB involved

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why do u constantly defend k2? man i swear u are so fucking stupid, it hurts.

shit happens, people gets hacked. its not like they do it on purpose.

abuse it? u know theres something called item tracking? its not like the people in charge are going to create new items in order to compensate. if k2 was any competent it would be normal to have item restorations.

but of course, its not on their end, right? it never is, u worthless butt kisser... god i just hope somebody steals ur shit so u can see how it feels like.
    Usually hate flamin, but +1 to that.

Banned

i had all my items restored after beeing hacked aswell but.... than i woke up lol

Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    i had all my items restored after beeing hacked aswell but.... than i woke up lol
    When did you get your items restored? Just recently?

Default haha

westside read it carefully , he said he got em restored and "then woke up"

he just dreamed that because k2 sucks balls (sry but im totally injured by em)

got 3 times hacked without giving any info or buying prem they never helps

they really the worst company i kno even if i hate flaming and this won't be changing anything to em ...

anyway just stop gaming others will follow but they'll never die too many junk ppl won't stop ...

in my opinion to be the best player is just stop the game lol

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Wrong!

Bought an account and it didn't have any purchase history or anything like that.
    Didn't have any viruses, just installed the newest anti-virus.(before I lost my gears)
    No keylogger.
    No sharer and no one else who ever been on my account after I bought it.

And I still lost all my gears.

K2s fault!

there u go the resson your gear is lost xD people can get password changed on old accounts dont remmeber how

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    there u go the resson your gear is lost xD people can get password changed on old accounts dont remmeber how
    Wait, wait, wait lol...

I said It DIDN'T have any billing history. nothing was ever bought on the account.
    No premium, no knight cash, NO NOTHING
    In order to hack it you'll need to have esn codes or credit cardnumber or something like that.
    So there is no way the guy I bought it from has scammed or hacked me.
    All this smells like K2 Issues!

EDIT: Just finished readingthe whole topic that got closed. Seems like they still ignoring it since they closed it. = (

Ignore Me Senior Member

Its not the players fault.

K2 will never change that policy. The only worthwhile discussion is advice on avoiding loss in the first place. Or just flaming K2 on forums they cant control for fun.

The whole thing is a practice for the game eventually closing down. Might be 1 year or more. But eventually pixels get deleted.

I've been saying for 1 year now. Trading in USD should stop because the game is too close to the end. It shouldnt be allowed here.
    Last edited by ashet; 07-30-2010 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    Its not the players fault.

K2 will never change that policy. The only worthwhile discussion is advice on avoiding loss in the first place. Or just flaming K2 on forums they cant control for fun.

The whole thing is a practice for the game eventually closing down. Might be 1 year or more. But eventually pixels get deleted.

I've been saying for 1 year now. Trading in USD should stop because the game is too close to the end. It shouldnt be allowed here.
    What do you mean with "The whole thing is a practice for the game".

Ignore Me Senior Member

What do you mean with "The whole thing is a practice for the game".
    get used to the idea things get wiped. These items arent real. Eventually servers get turned off. Trading in them for USD in the final few years and with no item restoration is madness.

Banned

When did you get your items restored? Just recently?
    sry dude, i was just sarcastic, u obviously did not get that.
    from my own personal experience, all what they willing to restore is your char wo any items which has been stolen. its kinda useless if u had some decent gear on it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast