Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Item restoration policy by K2

This is a discussion on Item restoration policy by K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a lonnnnnnnng time ago. when servers were all laggy and crap. when they were rolling back and shiz. 2 years ...
Page: 3

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

a lonnnnnnnng time ago. when servers were all laggy and crap. when they were rolling back and shiz. 2 years ago? i traded a shard 8 a dread sheld+7 and a buncha gb's for a excep shard+7 reb. and the next day, it was rolled back. i had a few ss's of it ingame and on KoK. i sent it in. nothing happened through CS tickets. went through BBB. a week or 2 later. BLAM! it was back xD

i dont think it works every time but gogo BBB if something valuable goes missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    a lonnnnnnnng time ago. when servers were all laggy and crap. when they were rolling back and shiz. 2 years ago? i traded a shard 8 a dread sheld+7 and a buncha gb's for a excep shard+7 reb. and the next day, it was rolled back. i had a few ss's of it ingame and on KoK. i sent it in. nothing happened through CS tickets. went through BBB. a week or 2 later. BLAM! it was back xD

i dont think it works every time but gogo BBB if something valuable goes missing.
    How do you go through BBB, to get them to help you?

Banned

what is BBB guys ????

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    what is BBB guys ????
    Better Business Bureau?

I would like to know more about BBB!

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    coz it is the player's fault... there is no way that youll be hacked if you didn't buy ESN codes from untrusted person, if you don't have virus on your pc, and if you haven't let any1 log your account...

they can't use the restore thing coz like before, people will abuse it

your so wrong man. you dont know sh!t about hacking, so stop talking

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Better Business Bureau?

I would like to know more about BBB!
    BBB is a private company. It supervises customer complaints with other businesses. The BBB gives companys a rating by reviewing how they handles complaints. But high rating is assured by becoming a 'BBB accredited business' by paying BBB for that title. LOL did I mention this business is from the USA.

Go to the BBB site and file complaint. You will need K2's location.
    K2 network is at 14252 Culver Drive #A355 Irvine, CA 92604

You file a ticket. K2 take about 1 month to respond. Then you have a rebuttal. Then K2 have final say. And you rate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Wrong!

Bought an account and it didn't have any purchase history or anything like that.
    Didn't have any viruses, just installed the newest anti-virus.(before I lost my gears)
    No keylogger.
    No sharer and no one else who ever been on my account after I bought it.

And I still lost all my gears.

K2s fault!
    Buying account is illegal!!! so it's ur fault if u bought it in legal way ( cypher ring) u'd not lose ur items.
    I dont say K2 is good at security but 90 out of 100% it's user fault like in ur sitiation.

how is it your fault if you get hacked no1 asks to get hacked unless they doing something they shouldn't be doing.I traded an account for an account to a friend/clannie on dies and look what happened to me pretty fucked up losers wait til you get geared then want they shit back n say how it wasn't them but yet I never had this problem before.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I understand that it is hard for K2 to figure out who is lying and who is telling the truth about items and such. I do believe they should put more effort into figuring these problems out. They should implement a system that keeps a track record of all characters history just to make sure people are telling the truth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    how is it your fault if you get hacked no1 asks to get hacked unless they doing something they shouldn't be doing.I traded an account for an account to a friend/clannie on dies and look what happened to me pretty fucked up losers wait til you get geared then want they shit back n say how it wasn't them but yet I never had this problem before.
    you just owned yourself lol!

k2 are saying for very very long time, that account trading is illegal, and because of things like that, they don't support it.

you are the one who chosed to go against k2 TOS, so thats YOUR problem that you got hacked

Ignore Me Senior Member

Items are unsupported. Stop making out its only people who deserve it.

If a patch deletes your items. K2 wont help.
    People who reported the current buy merchant bug wont get anything back.
    People with black holes in their inventory(like me) wont get all the stuff they wiped.
    If a GM injects pots when you win something and it deletes something else. You dont get it back.
    If a GM injects pots or prizes and they arent there. You wont get them.

There is no item support. It doesnt matter if you break rules or follow them.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i got hacked once a while back on edana. i didn't have much except for quest jewlry, shells 7 and raptor 7. i sent a ticket and they said they wont be able to restore the items I lost but that they would give me items fit for my level (I was lvl 63). So they gave me shells 6 and raptor 6. In the end, at least i got something back.

Dunno if they really look at the account details but the account was never babad ( from gb sellers/ other players) and had always been logged with the exact same ip.

Edit: forgot to mention that I was a premium user too!

Last year, I got hacked and got all my items restored.

I talked to korlash and got. Shell set +9, Iron set +3. dual rocs +3, dual pes +3, and a hb +9 back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    Last year, I got hacked and got all my items restored.

I talked to korlash and got. Shell set +9, Iron set +3. dual rocs +3, dual pes +3, and a hb +9 back.
    coz you got it from them in first place

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    coz you got it from them in first place
    LIES! >:[ hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123