Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

what a fag King >.<

This is a discussion on what a fag King >.< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all he do is 10% event per day, and as far i noticed its just on d2... and its second ...
Page: 1

Mario

Angry

all he do is 10% event per day, and as far i noticed its just on d2... and its second time i noticed he awarded himself like 15 seconds before servers went down -_-

i know its just a turk, and nothing can be done -_- but its the worst king in our orc turk kings history - as far i remember, we never had a non-turk king on diez/orc <_<

maybe next time we will choose one non-english guy on this forum, and we will all vote for him, coz if we (Pestilence) put a guy, TheGreat put own guy, and Outkasted do the same, and all will vote for own dude, we cant win, but if all of us will focus on 1 person, we got chances... -_- just a suggestion, and i doubt that some ppl will care, but im really tired of this turk kings, doin shit <_<

uhmmmm ghetto
    taking the money for a reset is pretty normal bequz the money will be wiped
    having 10% xp event every day is good
    u should c the kings in our server lol

Aba

10% events every day is like the best diez has ever seen.

<_< money gets whiped after server restart, so he has to give it to someone. I&#39;d do the same

10% events every day is like the best diez has ever seen.

<_< money gets whiped after server restart, so he has to give it to someone. I&#39;d do the same[/b]
    agreed he has to actually be one of the best kings ever cause he does daily events. 90% of kings just spam king command chat and give all the coins to their friends.

Banned

that stupid turk is the biggest douche bag on diez ......i remember he would ks a spot for 7 hours straight solo just out of spite

he would tp on me at least once per day if not more to ks....good times in cz though cause i would call orcs to rape him over and over lol

sad he got king

PS. i am coming back diez so vote me king...all vote me next month ok lol

Ayman4u

I knew ppl would take bad idea aganist every king if he do it thats why i made notice b4 i take it and didnt have enough time to make turkish 1 xD , i just did the same b4 the server goes down , server 2,3 treasury get reseted so no point to keep the money there , made money event on server 2 and had 62mil left , 102 on server 3 so i went to take them same way , ofc i wil not take 1 coin for myself i wil help randoms who ask for money and don&#39;t have for pot , rpr or need any kind of help i always helped from my own money so better be the treasuty would be more helpfull and much , i also don&#39;t care if ppl think i wil use it for myselfi am not afraid of them or any1 , i so far never took 1 coin from treasury for myself or friends :x even my own clan win money via events only h34r: , so it really depend on ur king and this money not his money still even if it will get wiped while restarting servers , he already get funds out of it -_-

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

411 was the only none Turkish King on Diez Karus side.

It&#39;s a nice idea but I fear that another bug will be exploited and it will go to the same group again.

i am coming back diez so vote me king...all vote me next month ok lol[/b]

Im hoping that was a joke? :unsure:

Banned

Im hoping that was a joke? :unsure:[/b]
    ofc it was...hence the "lol" and also i never left ko...i can log my warrior anytime still :wub: just no point to log with a shitty company like k2 and also i see nothing getting better in ko...all i still hear is bs with cs and other bugs.....2moons has none

sexa

did they fixed that bug when king starts an exp event it takes until server restart?

wanker

2moons has none[/b]
    thats just bs just look at 2moons forum and count the omfgzor im hackzord topics

logging in 2moons is just as safe as going to a website with the name ujustgotakeylogger4free.com

and i dont wanna go on over the countless macros u got for it quests macros xp macros fishing etc

Ayman4u

did they fixed that bug when king starts an exp event it takes until server restart?[/b]
    never had chance to try -_- they make restart and treasury lose money on server 2,3 b4 it even make 300 mil but on server 1 its only 30min then event finish .

LETS ALL VOTE VELEREFONTIS KING I KNOW HE WANTS EXP SO HE WILL MAKE A LOT OF EVENT EXP ^^

Mario

would be ok, if not new grade system... he took money for his clan to abuse grade like i thought... his clan WendeTTa just hitted 3rd place, and they were 7th yday... its easy to be top1 clan, but im not goin to say how - well its not so hard to guess -_-

ofc it was...hence the "lol" and also i never left ko...i can log my warrior anytime still :wub: just no point to log with a shitty company like k2 and also i see nothing getting better in ko...all i still hear is bs with cs and other bugs.....2moons has none[/b]
    2moons has noone ?

I&#39;ve personally found a bug that helps you with upgrading,2 nunvince dungeon bugs and im only playin like 1 week

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast