Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

items for ISW

This is a discussion on items for ISW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cleaver +9 > shard 8 ... people have already tested it and its been proven that cleaver is better than ...
Page: 5

cleaver +9 > shard 8 ... people have already tested it and its been proven that cleaver is better than shard.. so stop saying same crap over n over[/b]

If people from Diez tested it, it doesn't count.

LOL Rogue Shell Pads +1 from the best gem ^^

GetRichOrDieTrying

think of the potential of a shard+8 and a cleaver +9

which 1 will eventually become a better dagger?

obviously shard+10> cleaver+10

but for u pussy upgraders i suggest u guys stay with cleaver+9

3thos

Shard is high class
    Cleaver is middle class

'nuff said.

Cleaver 9 misses skills 90% more then shard 8[/b]

that has no logic behind it what so ever because one is high class and one is middle, and to test it is basically impossible unless you have a perfect combo 100% of the time, which is impossible in itself.

how is there no logic in:

Shard is highclass
    Cleaver is middleclass?

that's like saying wood staff+8 does more dmg then lycaon staff, when lycaon staff+0 (locked still) already does more dmg then wood staff8, even the wood has more element and ap.

3thos

how is there no logic in:

Shard is highclass
    Cleaver is middleclass?

that's like saying wood staff+8 does more dmg then lycaon staff, when lycaon staff+0 (locked still) already does more dmg then wood staff8, even the wood has more element and ap.[/b]
    you do relize that an item being "highclass" and "middleclass" has nothing to do with anything except the fact that one is "highclass" meaning its rarer and one is "middleclass" meaning it is easier to come by ...

that example you just put at hand was probably one of the worst ones ever.

we are talking about ap and you made a stupid comment saying that shard 8 > cleaver 9 when first off, cleaver 9 has more ap and more poison, which means more ap and higher dmg on "r" hits, not that it misses more, because that is completely false.

just give up on this one chemical, you are wrong.

actually it does fail more.... everyone i've ever played with who has used both has confirmed this as well. I would certainly take shard 8 over cleaver 9

you do relize that an item being "highclass" and "middleclass" has nothing to do with anything except the fact that one is "highclass" meaning its rarer and one is "middleclass" meaning it is easier to come by ...
    that example you just put at hand was probably one of the worst ones ever.
    we are talking about ap and you made a stupid comment saying that shard 8 > cleaver 9 when first off, cleaver 9 has more ap and more poison, which means more ap and higher dmg on "r" hits, not that it misses more, because that is completely false.
    just give up on this one chemical, you are wrong.[/b]
    we're not talking about AP, we are talking about which dagger is better to use.

Shard 8 is more superior then cleaver 9, because and yes ill repeat, shard is high class cleaver is middle class, which means high class weapons are better than middle classes. The item itself is better, cause its high class.

Also, with the cleaver 9, you fail way more skills then with shard 8, which brings me to the final conclsusion

Shard 8 > Cleaver 9

3thos

actually it does fail more.... everyone i've ever played with who has used both has confirmed this as well. I would certainly take shard 8 over cleaver 9[/b]
    but there is no proven way to know that it fails more unless you have a perfect combo and never fail then you throw on cleaver 9's and all the sudden start failing, i think im going to have to mail this one into mythbusters.

going out to lunch, will be back in a little to argue more. h34r:

Also, with the cleaver 9, you fail way more skills then with shard 8, which brings me to the final conclsusion[/b]
    but the thing is there is no way to prove this.

and the whole highclass middleclass lowclass thing mean nothing, it means they are rarer in game.

you do realize by failing we don't mean you're fucking up your combo we mean the r or skill hit only doing the elemental dmg...

3thos

you do realize by failing we don't mean your fucking up your combo we mean the r or skill hit only doing the elemental dmg...[/b]
    <_<

no i thought you guys were meaning that the whole skill completely fails.

my bad, but for people who cant afford shard 8&#39;s, cleavers 9&#39;s are still better.

my bad, but for people who cant afford shard 8&#39;s, cleavers 9&#39;s are still better.[/b]

I agree

Banned

Actually cleaver +9 is high class also... It is Middle class on +1 - +7 but on +8 it turns into a HIGH CLASS ITEM

Banned

Actually cleaver +9 is high class also... It is Middle class on +1 - +7 but on +8 it turns into a HIGH CLASS ITEM[/b]

lawl he owned you all!

RiseAgainst_

I didnt get my gem :angry:

@Chemical, please stop posting stupid coments, thanks in the name of ko4life.

No flame intended.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast