Items for KC

This is a discussion on Items for KC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They should give you the option of trading items for KC. That way profits on KC sales would go up ...
Page: 1

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Items for KC

They should give you the option of trading items for KC. That way profits on KC sales would go up no matter what, and will reduce the amount of babashoping. This way you would be able to afford to buy a CS or IN/IB in game and you won't have to resort to e-bay. You would still be technically buying items for USD but it won't be against K2s policy. ^_^

FatM4n

then some rich kid will et in/ib/rol/roc/etc etc +3

Drug_Addict

i think all they have to do is open the merchant price up to 9,999,999,999

that way we can see alot of uniques on merchant and less people buy things for USD

idefix

Originally posted by Drug_Addict

that way we can see alot of uniques on merchant and less people buy things for USD
    u cant carry 100 gold bars, only 21 goldbars at a time. if they changed that, then it wud be fine...

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I didn't mean buying items for KC from K2, I meant Trading your KC with another player for items.

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Drug_Addict

u cant carry 100 gold bars, only 21 goldbars at a time. if they changed that, then it wud be fine...[/b]
    well obviously u wouldnt sell for mor ethan people can carry, and that would let u merchant things w/o being ripped off for 999999999

Lemon

It's not only about the policy it is about the principals. People with more money in RL would get better items and therefore would ruin the game economy (like it isn't already fuked up enough) and it would ruin the balance between skill and money. There are loads of people out there already with great items and no skill and doing this would just make it worse.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Lemon
    It's not only about the policy it is about the principals. People with more money in RL would get better items and therefore would ruin the game economy (like it isn't already fuked up enough) and it would ruin the balance between skill and money. There are loads of people out there already with great items and no skill and doing this would just make it worse.
    K2? Principles?

Shoot me now.

i think kc should be transferable period but then u always have problem with credit card fraud and k2 dont like to over work themselves