Items lost...

This is a discussion on Items lost... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, this night I lost some items... I am sure they weren't duped cause they all have been droped by ...
Page: 1

Obiwan

Default Items lost...

Hi, this night I lost some items... I am sure they weren't duped cause they all have been droped by me or friends...

I sent a ticket to the customer support... I said them that I lost some items, I dont think that I have been hacked... The hacker should have taken more.
    And they answered me their same shit :
    Hail ______ ! I'm sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team
    <_<

Has anyone got the same problem ? Does anyone lose his items ? :blink:

FatM4n

I got that answer and a few days later I got rollbacked

SirQuad

Originally posted by FatM4n
    I got that answer and a few days later I got rollbacked
    ur lucky

M0NSTERED

i got this

Chamillionaire AREZ 2006-09-22 12:23:00 type of inqury entered by Rick
    Hail xxxxxxx! Rest assured, you are not forgotten. We are working to resolve this as soon as humanly possible and are taking the necessary steps to do so. I apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for bearing with us while we attempt to resolve the issue. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team

WHO THE FUCK IS RICK ? h43r:

bigfatdick? :X

rick used to deal with billing i think

i used to always make billing tickets and tell them to read my general ticket

and ofc it always would speed up my process

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Arca_
    bigfatdick? :X

lol

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Re: Items lost...

Originally posted by Obiwan
    Hi, this night I lost some items... I am sure they weren't duped cause they all have been droped by me or friends...

I sent a ticket to the customer support... I said them that I lost some items, I dont think that I have been hacked... The hacker should have taken more.
    And they answered me their same shit :
    Hail ______ ! I'm sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team
    <_<

Has anyone got the same problem ? Does anyone lose his items ? :blink:
    hehe same thing happened to me, lost all my jewelry cus K2 decided it was time to "fix" my account. everything I had just put in (jewels and sword) got rolledback cus they were "fixing" my account... I submitted ~45 tickets, got all those automated replys (there's like 4 different ones)...

FINALLY on my last day of premium somebody DID send me a good reply and gave me an email address, they asked for all the cc' numbers to "verify" me... I did so and the next day I got a reply (via email) saying they could only roll my account back to the 22nd of September ( I had recieved that email the 22nd of September, 1337 huh?). I send more emails back, but they are just not answering those now

H1ddenRage

i keep gettin those fuckin auto messages too same ones i just keep copy/pasting the ticket again

Obiwan

<_< I sent 3 more tickets, they answered with this same message ... I asked them to roll my account back... i think they won't do that... What should I do ? should I send them more tickets ?

susGe

<_< *I sent 3 more tickets, they answered with this same message ... I asked them to roll my account back... i think they won't do that... What should I do ? should I send them more tickets ?
    thats the auto response so they keep there "24 hour response" thing intact. It usually takes 2 - 3 weeks after that for them to send you actual help and its usually "sorry we cant fix this now." Had a friend send them tickets for like 6 months and he finally got fixed.

Obiwan

6 months rofl

susGe

6 months rofl
    exactly.