Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Items Turning into Different Items.

This is a discussion on Items Turning into Different Items. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nooo Nooo its not all Client Side ppl dont see this... TBL editing Transcrolls for example you see it in ...
Page: 3

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Nooo Nooo its not all Client Side ppl dont see this... TBL editing Transcrolls for example you see it in the server dont you? its the same principle someone one has just found another hole in the game n no this was not a cancle trade thing i know wats going on. i may seem dumb too use but i used to tbl edit for a priv server , even know they are 99% more easy to fuck over all you need for ko is that 1% chance of finding a new hole just throw simple tbl editing it goes way further then anyone probly knows on this forum[/b]
    Yes, when people .tbl edited transformation scrolls they changed the list that was stored client side and added the ID of Messenger of the God Pathos to the list of "acceptable transformations", sending an invalid packet, but the server accepted this invalid packet and - ta da, transformed.

If this .tbl edit was NOT client-side only, then everyone would transform into Messenger of the God Pathos, but no, not everyone could. You had to modify your own client before doing so.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4chan)</div>
    Computer illiterates gtfo[/b]

kennyburger

once a friend bought md +1 rebirthed from merchant when it was 10gb, later when he checked his inventory it was +1 none-rebirthed , i asked him if hes sure it was rebirthed he told me yes and he even checked the poison damage and it was 70, i thought maybe some bug but if it was some bug then how the seller use same md+7 price if it was +1 , he knew it&#39;s show like +1 rebirthed, and it wasnt trade it was in merchant , and now i hear other people have the same problem[/b]

yeh, if you have an md +7 rebirth and an md +1 for the same price, if the person looks at the rebirth md the name is pink, and since it shows Mirage Dagger +1 in pink, when he highlights over the md +1 it will show Mirage Dagger +1 in pink so therfor he thinks its rebirth, i used to do that never worked for me though

Are u sure u arent bullshiting? cuz last i saw, iron earring = ac + defences to items like the IN or IB -_-[/b]

Are u sure u aren&#39;t bullshiting? cuz last i saw, iron earring = ac + hp and hyper healing :/

just because its IRON earring does not mean it have weapon def like IRON belt or IRON neck :/

what next from your bullshitting? IRON ring? ac + defences to items like the IN or IB -_-

Mario

Are u sure u arent bullshiting? cuz last i saw, iron earring = ac + defences to items like the IN or IB -_-

<div class='quotemain'>
    Are u sure u aren&#39;t bullshiting? cuz last i saw, iron earring = ac + hp and hyper healing :/

just because its IRON earring does not mean it have weapon def like IRON belt or IRON neck :/

what next from your bullshitting? IRON ring? ac + defences to items like the IN or IB -_-[/b]
    [/b][/quote]
    pwnt... Iron Earring had like 20 AC10HP and Hyper healing (not sure about stats, but not weapon defs 1000%) and looks like mage/rogue/warrior earring

PS: there is a SS of Iron Earring on KO4life.com

kirky

Yes, when people .tbl edited transformation scrolls they changed the list that was stored client side and added the ID of Messenger of the God Pathos to the list of "acceptable transformations", sending an invalid packet, but the server accepted this invalid packet and - ta da, transformed.

If this .tbl edit was NOT client-side only, then everyone would transform into Messenger of the God Pathos, but no, not everyone could. You had to modify your own client before doing so.[/b]
    lol wat stops you modifiying pictures.. yes there would be an invalid packet and only my client would see if but..... what if you found i hole or ID that was accepted sometimes k2 forget to do these things im not sure how its working but trust me it is ive spoken to numerous ppl .. which had the same problem i thought they wer crazy till it happen to me.. n this wasnt a trade cancle turkish stylez trade.. i dont think use just understand for the last time ( IT WAS NOT A TURKISH TRADE STYLES )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123