Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

itemwipe

This is a discussion on itemwipe within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dragonfaire I didn't lose anything but I know a few that did lose things they have had ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    I didn't lose anything but I know a few that did lose things they have had for months .
    This is why I hate the piece of shit company so much. They're constantly fucking people over but that's OK, people love to be abused, just keep coming back for more.

this an awesome wipe..I did not lost anything on my rogue, but i lost my str +7/12 set,+8/15hp set,spell of thorn/impact and fire blast..and the biggest one lycaon staff +8..I lost those items on my mage..

I bought lycaon staff +8 from :Archangel: like 5 months ago,passed like 5 or more dupe wipes and now?wiped..anyway what about my +8/15 hp set?or the spells that arch dark mage made?k2 duping too?

awesome...

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)
    Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Malavon

just made elixir+6 at anvil , for my last coins.. *

what doesn't kill me , makes me stronger , try again k2.

as a mage u have nothikng to complain about its easy to make an elixir but as a bp omg its soo fuckin hard to find a ms +6..

Image having to make 2x MS +7/70. Welcome to the live of a sin.
    urm u mean 2x md +7/70 n life of a sin? but md is everywhere on the server <_<[/b]
    Just saying that sins have to make 2 weapons and they are just as hard to find as MS. [/b][/quote]

I have to disagree, there are tons of MD +7's on the floor. How many legit ?? Don't know, but tons out there.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    I didn't lose anything but I know a few that did lose things they have had for months .
    This is why I hate the piece of shit company so much. They're constantly fucking people over but that's OK, people love to be abused, just keep coming back for more.[/b]
    What is wrong with us all Adis ? Adis :wub:

invader

i lost priest +8 grade 1 pads

Banned

I lost my str set 7/12 boots
    RAWR i knew i shoulda not kept the duped 1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456