Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

its back even more worse then we remember it..

This is a discussion on its back even more worse then we remember it.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agree with Tez, time to level. Also, can't leave ko because KO PK system is just too damn good. ...
Page: 3

modchampion2

I agree with Tez, time to level.

Also, can't leave ko because KO PK system is just too damn good.

Just go level, boss hunt, farm, and joke around with your clan until K2 straightens it out, which i'm sorry to say might be awhile.

ChickenMaster

I ALREADY SAW THE VIDEO OF WOW... omg it sucks... the pk video sucks alot... damm i dont know what to say about WOW.. besides i dont like it.. now i see i will not even go there since they have alot more dupe, cheat, koxp and plus alot more..

oh yeah i dont get the skills bars, weapons bars.. mann is to confusing, dont like it what so ever. it has great image and great graphics.. but thats all.. nothing beyond that..

I ALREADY SAW THE VIDEO OF WOW... omg it sucks... the pk video sucks alot... damm i dont know what to say about WOW.. besides i dont like it.. now i see i will not even go there since they have alot more dupe, cheat, koxp and plus alot more..

oh yeah i dont get the skills bars, weapons bars.. mann is to confusing, dont like it what so ever. it has great image and great graphics.. but thats all.. nothing beyond that..[/b]

It's confusing to wee lil minds like you maybe, thats because there is 1000x more content then KO... There is much beyond the graphics for WoW.. WoW = xbox360, KO=super nintendo..

Banned

It's confusing to wee lil minds like you maybe, thats because there is 1000x more content then KO... There is much beyond the graphics for WoW.. WoW = xbox360, KO=super nintendo..[/b]
    Actually you are wrong, KO= xbox360 K2=super nintendo.

On the subject of WoW, when I played it, you can't even use pots while fighting. WTF is up with that?

ChickenMaster

WOW.. can eat my shorts

SoulFamily

arrow def dont work against guys who shoots with daggers, use DD and u get less damage

anyway. tim eot go back to exp <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123