its possible to still sell accounts!

This is a discussion on its possible to still sell accounts! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after reading on the ko official forums or somewhere i thaught long and hard about how people can sell there ...
Page: 1

Aquarius

after reading on the ko official forums or somewhere i thaught long and hard about how people can sell there accounts safely without getting banned...... well here goes ... if you show a video to the user of you logging into your account and showing the character is actually on the account, then once the sale has been made for say 150$ for a 70, then you can still access the website through the account, pm customer support and ask them to do a Region change or to update your country as you have moved country ( or make somthing up im sure you are good at that) obviously this doesnt solve the account sharing problem but it does solve the account selling problem, mods feel free to take this into account

Would be easy to scam, but I guess it could work :P

Banned Senior Member

That is pretty cool... but maby you'll have to wait some more till they open acc sell again :P
    and how did you know this?
    maby you made it yourself or something

Aquarius

no i read it somewhere on this forum or official i cant remember, but it would just be like old times, difference is you would have to wait a little longer for CS to reply :P

xanarchistx

I got my region changed on 2 accounts Already. It's possible, but 100% scamable.

I also envy the "Recurring Premium" feature.
    If you sell someone premium you don't trust, all they have to do is keep recurring on, and unless you fight the company for fraud, you will be charged that amount monthly.

why would you be making a video i dont get it :huh:
    the way i did it i logged ingame, i meet my client somewhere, i take the screenshot with the stats adn the character with him in the picture, and i send him the ksc. that simple

Aquarius

no proof that the char is on the account show a video and the buying knows for sure

Just make a region market

rasta

Just make a region market [/b]

interesting idea...

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I can easily change region without k2 support

Banned

I can easily change region without k2 support [/b]
    share or be flamed on :angry:

share or be flamed on :angry:[/b]
    why? he really helped allot of ppl...

oli

share or be flamed on :angry:[/b]
    he did... here's his topic bout it: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2040308

Banned

didnt see :S chillax

Banned

Seeing as i think i moved 2 topics into the ko4life section already because topics like this one have been posted in general chat and from what i see the answer is a "no"

All you need to do is go look in ko4life section and you will see many more account topics. I do not think there needs to be another in that section so i will just lock this.