Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

its really sad..

This is a discussion on its really sad.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.com/files/8610265/photos...hopped.ksc.html Cant be arsed to edit too much of this pic, but the HP and mana are blocked, and it ...
Page: 2

http://rapidshare.com/files/8610265/photos...hopped.ksc.html

Cant be arsed to edit too much of this pic, but the HP and mana are blocked, and it shall prove its possible to photoshop ksc, about how i did it, thats my little secret... h43r:

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    just a reminder, ksc can also be photoshopped...

im not sayin that picture is photoshopped tho..
    how can a KSC be photoshopped? doesnt it have to be resaved after changes are made to the picture? and how do you resave it to a ksc?[/b]
    U can "photoshop" with the "old" dos edit even.. ( the text editor.. ) ... ANY DATA CAN BE EDITED TO WHATEVER BY HAND !!! FILEFORMATS ARE NOT MAGYG OK ???

I dont see any reason why someone would photoshop any SS posted here.. if that did happen it would prolly be something with his lvl and own gear boosted to +10.

Ty bb

Originally posted by Lumberjack
    Although, borderline of fragment itemicon width is a little strange.. must investigate this.. lol
    Well, I compared a little and made a conclusion.

Second screenshot is true too. Border of fragment icon seems to be thin, cuz the icon itself is lighter than all other icons, which have mainly black background and this gray border, which can be clearly differentiable from eachother.

Pwner4Last

Nice, this game sucks anyway

SilentDaemon

omg lol <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12